SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:59 pm

Nope, I don't get that impression. Who would not like our Joshy?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:01 pm

bilolo wrote:Do you guys have the impression that CH doesn't like Josh ?

If I am not mistaken the Nikki and Catherine fans can speak more to this, CH didn't gush over them either in his blogs and I know he didn't gush over Roberto he would always point out that it was basically only physical with Roberto...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:15 pm

luvlady345 wrote:

If I am not mistaken the Nikki and Catherine fans can speak more to this, CH didn't gush over them either in his blogs and I know he didn't gush over Roberto he would always point out that it was basically only physical with Roberto...

Not only did CH not gush over Catherine, at least in my opinion and at that time I said so, he often seemed to be picking on her.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by rcrag Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:22 pm

On May 11th, this same Jason king that Josh is in the pic with, on his FB page --congratulated his brother on getting engaged. Not sure if he has a real brother but the timing of the congrats, I believe I saw that jason watched Sabel while Josh was away, and now he's in a pic with him a week out....maybe nothing, but u never know.

rcrag

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:27 pm

docnash14 wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:

Not only did CH not gush over Catherine,  at least in my opinion and at that time I said so, he often seemed to be picking on her.  

And repeatedly said Sean may have just let the "love of his life" go when talking about Sean eliminating Des and also made similar comments about AshLee and Lindsey fitting better with Sean. It was ridiculous IMO. CH is useless it terms of his blog. JMO.

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 2 87b72b10 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 2 86669110 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by flslp87 Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:28 pm

docnash14 wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:

Not only did CH not gush over Catherine,  at least in my opinion and at that time I said so, he often seemed to be picking on her.  

His job is to make drama so he can't be too imo gushy until the end.

flslp87

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:29 pm

docnash14 wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:

Dnefinitely! In his WTA blog Chris said that after seeing Des at the WTA he still felt like Sean had let the love of his life go! They had been engaged about four months at that point!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:30 pm

umngirl wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:

And repeatedly said Sean may have just let the "love of his life" go when talking about Sean eliminating Des and also made similar comments about AshLee and Lindsey fitting better with Sean. It was ridiculous IMO. CH is useless it terms of his blog. JMO.
i did not know this Smiley 
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:32 pm

She looks gorgeous! beatingheart

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 2 Screen10

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:34 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:She looks gorgeous! beatingheart

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 2 Screen10

Yes she does!! Love the dress

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:35 pm

I don't like the hair though.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:35 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:She looks gorgeous! beatingheart

She is a real beauty! Can't wait for the finale and everything after that, 8 days left  Jumping hearts 

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva