SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 78 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:48 am

Andi's latest tweet reminds me of Josh laugh out loud

Andi Dorfman @AndiDorfman · 19h

Why do men have to grunt so loud at the gym? #itsonly40pounds #noisepollution
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 78 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by melanie1 Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:55 am

BachfanNY wrote:Andi's latest tweet reminds me of Josh laugh out loud

Andi Dorfman @AndiDorfman  ·  19h

Why do men have to grunt so loud at the gym? #itsonly40pounds #noisepollution

Ha! When she wrote that its all I could think of.. Brought me back to the couch kiss when he grunted and she told him not to make that face.
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:55 am

I was able to see Josh picture , But not the one of Andi .When I seen Aaron's picture I was seeing my great grandson. they look like twins . My Great grandson plays little league baseball .
Love the video of Josh's HTD . I think Andi's family couldn't be more happier for Andi's choice .

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 78 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 78 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 78 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:03 am

Did you guys see the reaction of Hy when he turn around to meet Josh? He has a little smile in his face! And her mama looks like she is so happy to finally meet Josh! Smiley

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:07 am

Just saw a promo for the finale. They're trying to make it seem like the letter will somehow influence the outcome or have her change her mind. They know the F1 has been spoiled and they're trying to fight it with this promo. laugh out loud

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:10 am

Costiesgirl wrote:http://instagram.com/p/q116i1B-tS/
That is a precious as can be!!  :cutesmile!: 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:12 am

Alanna wrote:
timfan wrote:In that sneak peak josh sure is not afraid showing affection towards andi in front of her parents and I think hy is playing a role for the camera because he already knows of josh and his family
I was wondering about that too because he was still all over her in front of his family. Guess it doesn't matter to him! She seems to love it. And yeah, Hy CLEARLY knows who Josh is. Please!!

Yeah !!! I love it to  :cutesmile!: And Andi is grapping Joshs leg too !!! As always  awwww :cutiepie l o v e
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:13 am

It's great to see in the comment section of the people article and video that there are so many favorable comments about Josh and Andi. That video was adorable. The fact that she has called him babe on a few different occasions is pretty telling to me.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:15 am

^^^Honestly.  If there is any chance that Josh is NOT F1, then I want a complete and believable explanation as to why the heck not!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:23 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPvRTYUmdlA

Someone asked about the "royalty" status. Watch this clip. About the 35 second mark you can see the family in the stands and then it shows the rest of the shocked fans as well. Yes...they are royalty in this state. My kids wear #11 jerseys, and we are so very sad to see him move on. Hutson Mason (new UGA quarterback) has some HUGE shoes to fill. This family did great things off the field too. When Josh mentioned how he loved helping kids, they do. They work with a program called Extra Special People, camps for children with down syndrome. Both Kacie and Aaron have photos on their instragram pages from the banquets. This family is the real deal. Yes there is fame that comes along with talent, but they don't let it go to their heads. LOVE them. That is why they are so beloved in both Georgia and Florida. Please hurry up July 28th!!!

And it is so very telling that Hy follows Aaron and Momma Murray. Come on, seriously, there are a bajillion Vialls and he isn't following any of them. This is sooooo done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:24 am

DawgFan wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPvRTYUmdlA

Someone asked about the "royalty" status.  Watch this clip.  About the 35 second mark you can see the family in the stands and then it shows the rest of the shocked fans as well.  Yes...they are royalty in this state.  My kids wear #11 jerseys, and we are so very sad to see him move on.  Hutson Mason (new UGA quarterback) has some HUGE shoes to fill.  This family did great things off the field too.  When Josh mentioned how he loved helping kids, they do.  They work with a program called Extra Special People, camps for children with down syndrome.  Both Kacie and Aaron have photos on their instragram pages from the banquets.  This family is the real deal.  Yes there is fame that comes along with talent, but they don't let it go to their heads.  LOVE them.  That is why they are so beloved in both Georgia and Florida.  Please hurry up July 28th!!!

And it is so very telling that Hy follows Aaron and Momma Murray.  Come on, seriously, there are a bajillion Vialls and he isn't following any of them.  This is sooooo done.  
I love hearing this. I think being with Josh is going to make Andi not just overall more relaxed and happier, but also kinder and more compassionate. She should always have been Josh's fiancee! I love her like this laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:27 am

^ The biggest clue to me was 100% when Aaron followed Hy on Twitter two days after the FRC. Why would Aaron follow Hy on Twitter after the FRC if Hy's daughter broke Josh's heart? I thought it was also pretty telling that Nikki seems to know the end result of Andi's season since she pretty much said so in that picture she posted of her and Andi. A day or two after the FRC Nikki favorited a Kansas City Chiefs tweet that had Aaron Murray's jersey. Interesting.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva