SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray  Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread  - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread

Post by mindless Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:17 am

Lucas15 wrote:

Do you think Nick would have stopped at that if it got that far?

In fact does anyone think that Nick was merely a passive "partner" and not anxious to seal the deal with Andi if given the chance?

"Do you think Nick would have stopped at that if it got that far?" implies that he wouldn't have stopped at scantily clad rolling around. Why on earth wouldn't he have, if Andi didn't want to go further? That is what I was referring to.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray  Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread  - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread

Post by mindless Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:34 am

Maybe the men I know are just exceptionally decent, but they would stop at any stage of undress no matter how eager, if the lady objected in any way. That just goes without saying. I wasn't the one questioning whether Nick would.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:59 am

vivi2 wrote:I don't think Andi was allowed to let Nick go right after the FS, because she already did it with Chris.

I know for some people, dating always includes sex.  TB is a dating show, but with multiple people hence having sex with more than one person is quite normal, for this show.

One thing I've learned about sex---one person's normal is another person's idea of kink.
One thing I've learned about this show--one person's normal is another person's idea of kink.  cantstopl JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:28 am

I am reading that a male has no ability to control his actions when sexually aroused. I am just flabbergasted.  Truly speechless.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:42 am

Kashathediva wrote:
One thing I've learned about sex---one person's normal is another person's idea of kink.
One thing I've learned about this show--one person's normal is another person's idea of kink.  cantstopl JMOAA

Indeed. I may be considered a prude but I wouldn't be OK with sharing a sexual partner, or even a make-out partner really. It's just icky to me personally, which means I wouldn't have sex with the person I'm dating unless we were exclusive. That is why I think people who go on this show have to be pretty sexually open-minded to begin with. Millions of people get to watch you (or your future husband/wife) make out with several people on camera week after week and then take up to 3 of them behind closed doors with the camera leaving you in the middle of a hot and heavy make out session. You can't really be shy about sex to do that, which is exactly why I find this outrage over Nick's comment so strange. Andi even said on the MTA while talking to farmer Chris that she knew there was a certain connotation involved with the FS and she wasn't at that level of intimacy with him yet. She clearly wasn't talking about talking! So she can have sex with whoever she wants, it's a positive thing and makes her a modern empowered woman, and she's got no reason to be ashamed, BUT Nick saying they "made love" is shaming her and airing "dirty laundry". Err... OK. It's not like he went into any sort of detail à la Courtney. Now that's what I call airing dirty laundry.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:54 am

We were talking about Andi's choice to continue beyond that point, even though she didn't have to, and he asked how we know Nick would have stopped at that point. Um, how? Because he's a decent human being! Obviously he didn't stop once Andi gave him the green light, which is the reason we're having this conversation in the first place. But he went into it with honest intentions, Andi not so much.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:54 am

I think we are treading on some slippery slopes here.
a) post your own thoughts and ideas--ok.
b) posting what you think someone else--a cast person is thinking is ok. Speculation and your personal opinion.
c) posting what you think another member is thinking---dangerous at best.
d) might be best to avoid c and post your a or b.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:04 am

My posts get deleted because I'm trying to defend not using the word rape lightly, but posts get to stay that imply what Lucas was meaning that Nick was a rapist gets to stay.

I thought I'm allowed to posts my thoughts and ideas? I was responding to posts that talked about rape. I can see deleting the one where I defended Lucas, but the others?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:09 am

I have been deleting and editing many posts. If you have a problem, it might be better addressed in pm. This is treading on thinner ice. And almost appears as a personal attack towards me.
It takes me minutes to edit or delete each post. I have been working on this about 30 minutes now. I am sorry I can not do a better job at trying to edit intelligently without making a total deletion.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:54 am

This topic will remain locked and will be archived. A new topic Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 Media -Twitter-General Discussion has been created. I don't see the name Nick in that topic title anywhere. It too will remain locked, until we have the time to sort through the posts.

Again, I will remind everyone, there has not been one person banned this season. A feat we take pride in, and trust me, the Mods have tried to convince me several times over to ban, however the last several pages have certainly warranted banning for personal attacks on posters opinions. If you feel you can't stand the comments being made, or you just can't believe what you're reading, then simply leave. We the Mod's are NOT interested nor are other posters, in hearing how much you dislike comments being made, or your post is being deleted, and others are kept. Perhaps you still see posts that should be deleted because we haven't gotten to it yet because we are too busy deleting and editing three pages of posts that are quoted several times over. Don't assume your post has been deleted, but others will remain. There is a report post icon for anyone who feels a post is not within the rules. Anyone is free to use it at anytime.

This post is a reflection of what I've read for the last three pages. It's not meant to be directed to one single person, but to all of you.

You all are members of this forum, it's your forum. Take the initiative and get the topic back on track to avoid this nonsense of personal attacks against each other and act like the adults that we are. We have an average of 5-8 new members a day. It's up to all of you to set a good example.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:45 am

We have completed reviewing the last several pages. If there are any posts anyone finds offensive, please use the report post button, ! top right hand side or PM myself or a Mod.

If you want a change of pace, go to the Bachelor Australia and read what's going on in there.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:04 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread

+40
Ash2214
timfan
mindless
Sable
dw_a_mom
BohemianNika
Alanna
ironcat
Sprite
sdmom
jlccaz