SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray  Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:42 am

I find it humerous that people are getting on Andis case about sleeping with Nick and then getting engaged to Josh. Ashley slept with Ben and told everyone she knew JP was the one the whole time.
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray  Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread

Post by sbolduc Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:02 am

ThankMeLater wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I am not an Andi fan, but this is vile and disgusting.  Not okay at all!

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/bachelorettes-andi-dorfman-called-slut-fox-news-co-193000755-us-weekly.html
The video seems to have taken off as big media outlets are reporting on it. He apologizes later on the show but then adds a snarky comment no no

Absolutely disgusting, this article and that persons comments.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:59 am

The topic on this thread is:
Andi and Josh: Media/Twitter discussion

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:48 am

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:I find it humerous that people are getting on Andis case about sleeping with Nick and then getting engaged to Josh. Ashley slept with Ben and told everyone she knew JP was the one the whole time.

In both cases, I don't care about the sex, if both participants were in the same emotional place at the time. Since we can't know that, I will leave that alone.

Ashley showed compassion to Ben for what he went through. Andi only showed any compassion once it was announced that she had sex. To me Andi behaved the opposite of what I would. I think I would be compassionate until the moment you decided to out us having sex on national tv, then I would shut down and get cold. Different strokes for different folks.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:49 am

Kashathediva wrote:The topic on this thread is:
Andi and Josh: Media/Twitter discussion

Sorry, back on track!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:03 pm

I posted this in the episode thread but I will post it here as well, because this is probably where it belongs.

Remember Nick is under contract to do as many interviews as TPTB wants him to. He especially because of a video that was a violation of his privacy has an extra $5 million threat to comply with whatever TPTB may want. MF and TPTB love when people talk about his show, I am sure that Nick if even he wanted to would not be aloud to skip any interview requests unless TPTB allowed it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:44 pm

Andi and Josh out and about in ATL today:
Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray  Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread  - Page 3 9a8c81f6199d11e48d1390e2ba654b10_8

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:57 am

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Andi and Josh out and about in ATL today:
Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray  Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread  - Page 3 9a8c81f6199d11e48d1390e2ba654b10_8

Thanks Georgia Keep them coming !!  :yes: giggling 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:06 am

http://pro.wfas-fm.tritonflex.com/common/more.php?m=58&ts=1406684758&article=1E84EFCB179211E4B51EFEFDADE6840A&mode=2

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/07/29/andi-dorfman-josh-murray-in-love-most-genuine-couple-bachelorette-history/
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:11 pm

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/834076-bachelorette-2014-andi-dorfman-finding-winner-josh-murray-controlling-and-jealous/

I'm pretty sure fans of this couple won't believe this story and it definitely got at least one thing wrong. Andi didn't tell any guy she loved him other than at the FRC.  There's also a positive story with quotes from Aaron.

I could see Josh being the jealous type. I also wouldn't be shocked if they don't last.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:27 pm

As much as I would like to believe all is well, I won't be surprised if it doesn't end well. Josh is a great guy, from a good solid family. They have morals, and are well respected in their community. Here is yet another article, that speaks about Andi and Josh, with the addition of Aaron.

Andi is not the type to share the spotlight, IMO

I hope they are really happy and will be for many years, because I'd be sad for Josh if there were issues between them

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:28 pm

You know this is the time when every negative articles and false rumors comes out. These 2 will be just fine. They will workout their differences just like JPG/Nikki, Chres, and the others like Sean/Cat. They truly love each other, so they will fight for it. Can't wait for their wedding.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread

+40
Ash2214
timfan
mindless
Sable
dw_a_mom
BohemianNika
Alanna
ironcat
Sprite
sdmom
jlccaz