SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 41 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:32 pm

I think the baseball card is such a sweet idea. I know production has gone on and on about Josh being a former baseball player, but regardless, it was a huge part of his life that he loved and Andi was involved with baseball on more than one occasion during their "journey" together. By putting Andi Murray on the card it just makes things so much more personal. I'm sure the stats on the back are either things he loves about her or perhaps moments/experiences that they went through together. It's going to be really cute. Plus, it seems like he wrote her something too.

No offense, but a bottle with sand in it is so unoriginal haha.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 41 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by USAGold Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:33 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
since folks seem to be weighing in on the gifts in their own fan thread, I think Josh's gift is much better. Anyone can put sand in a bottle with a chain and charms. Meh, nothing original or perfect IMO

I agree !! It's so hard to think people don't see the real love story with A&J! Everyone is intitlied to their own opinion but sometimes I say are we watching the same show!!
Monday night will fix that !! So happy for such a beautiful couple!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:36 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:A quick engagement and a sooner than later wedding wouldn't surprise me with these two. Josh is determined to  :married  Andi asap. I  PINKHEART it!
It's like the ily thing, once heard himself say Andi Murray, he can't stop. I expect to hear him say it only 100 more times before she actually becomes Andi Murray. And yeah, it's not going to be a long engagement here.

Okay I think I am caught up.  Did I miss something about Josh and/or Andi talking about a quick wedding or is this just hopeful speculation??  Smiley  

I also don't like what Dylan said about Andi and Josh not lasting!  WTH?  This was rude.  i did not read the article but just saw the posts.  They have a 50/50 chance of making it in the real world like any couple coming out of the bubble.  In fact, I think they have a better chance than most.  He should have just wished them well and kept his opinions to himself. IMO  Sour grapes is starting to happen.   :yes: 

One of the most important things to me when couples get engaged on the show is are they really ready for this.  Josh is definitely ready and has said over and over he wants a family.  Andi seems madly in love also and ready to settle down.  she seems like the type to like being in a relationship since her last one lasted 3 years.  Josh adores her and that is soooo important to Andi.   :cutesmile!: 

Just speculation based on their relationship progression so far!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:38 pm

I really want to see what the stats and the fun fact says! I hope they post this video online

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:42 pm

Alanna, I don't think it's due to their progression, cause Dylan doesn't know what's going on since May 9th with them. IMO, Dylan is probably thinking Josh won't put Andi first and foremost instead of Aaron and the Murray's. He'd dead wrong or Josh would have been at KC camp all week with Aaron, and 4th of July with them in Tampa. But Josh was with Andi, he even left his beloved Sabel in Tampa, to go with Andi on media tour, etc. Andi is Josh's priority now.Josh wants his own "lil family" with Andi and babies.

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:43 pm

I gotta agree with many of you here. I love the baseball card idea because it incorporates both his past (baseball career) and his future (a one Mrs. Andi Murray). And sand in a bottle is something I collected from beaches as a child. Nick would have been better served to keep the book for his LCD gift.

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 41 87b72b10 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 41 86669110 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 41 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:44 pm

They should frame the card and put it in their house when they move in together! Smiley So cute! I would much rather get a personalized letter and baseball card with my soon-to-be name on it! Personally not a fan of sand in a bottle......

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:46 pm

umngirl wrote:I gotta agree with many of you here. I love the baseball card idea because it incorporates both his past (baseball career) and his future (a one Mrs. Andi Murray). And sand in a bottle is something I collected from beaches as a child. Nick would have been better served to keep the book for his LCD gift.
 :giggle: yes, my first b/f in 9th grade gave me a charm bracelet with a chamrm with dirt in it from a field we played soccer. Nothing mature or original at all, but cute for kids & puppy love.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:46 pm

I do think Josh's gift took more thought and creativity. I also think that it is fun and probably made her laugh, and I am sure his note helped too. Can't wait to hear it. I just love how they make each other happy and they're constantly laughing. Her reactions will be telling I think.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:48 pm

There is no reason to put down either gift .. They were both thoughtful actions

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:49 pm

I have searched everywhere for the picture of Andi in her little baseball/softball uniform when she was really little, but can't find it now. They could put that one and the special card Josh gave her on the LCD and a picture of Josh in his uniform when he was little kid. How special and romantic would that be, and then explain to their future kids what it's all about.  heartbeat 

I can't wait to see her stats. Wonder if he put "good at mind games" as a stat.  lolpanda 

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:50 pm

Hey guys -- friendly reminder. This is not the "I am disappointed in the behavior of people who frequent the Nick Fan Threads" thread.

Got it?

Merci, merci.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca