SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 79 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Dixie Pines Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:17 am

pander3575 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:

Oh definitely!! Once 8 pm hits tonight I'll be starting a 24 hour countdown  giggling them it's gonna be hours instead of days.  High clap 

Wooo Hooo!!  One more day!  Wonder what andi and Josh are doing today???  I hope they get an advance copy to watch while they are hiding.  

On the Nick contestant thread I just commented on the OK article.  They are quoting a source saying andi switched at the last minute!  What a joke.  Take a look at it and let me know what you guys think??
That was posted the other day and it was discussed over there.  Several people said that US Weekly has more of an inside track from the show not OK.  Anyway you can see in her BL that she had started pulling away from Nick at FS time so I don't believe there was any last minute changes.  In fact I think her mind was made up in Ghent by 99.9 and the HTD it turned 100 towards Josh.  Rag mags always seem to come up with stories like this.
She did say in an interview that Brussels was her favorite country!!! Her voice over that night was quite telling also, "I will always have tonight".
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 79 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Piper61 Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:33 am

Another good point about Brussels, and her comments about always having that day/night.  The yellow ribbon came then followed by the purple one sometime during the FSD time and that for me points to her knowing that Josh was the one.  Then her BL during the LCD is another telltale sign.  

Last edited by Piper61 on Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:11 am

Piper61 wrote:Another good point about Brussels, and her comments about always having that day/night.  The yellow ribbon came then followed by the purple one sometime during the FSD time and that for me points to her knowing that Josh was the one.  Then her BL during the LCD is another telltale sign.  Look up at the banner and see the kissing photo with Nick on the MTP date...there is a pillow between them in that picture, just like is seen on the couch in the LCD picture/previews.  

Aww yes the wonderful ribbons!! Do you think Josh will bring up the significance of the ribbon??? Hope so.  :cutesmile!: 

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:25 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Another good point about Brussels, and her comments about always having that day/night.  The yellow ribbon came then followed by the purple one sometime during the FSD time and that for me points to her knowing that Josh was the one.  Then her BL during the LCD is another telltale sign.  Look up at the banner and see the kissing photo with Nick on the MTP date...there is a pillow between them in that picture, just like is seen on the couch in the LCD picture/previews.  

Aww yes the wonderful ribbons!!   Do you think Josh will bring up the significance of the ribbon???  Hope so.   :cutesmile!: 

I sure would love it if he did!

And I edited my earlier response, as now that I look at the MTP photo, it appears they are holding hands. Need better glasses.  giggling 
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:40 am

Also if you remember at the cocktail party before the rose ceremony in Brussels, Andi said not only are these guys falling in love, I'm falling in love, too.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:54 am

Sorry. Remember something else.

I posted before that there is an interview out that Andi had with I think it's called Sugar Pop and she was asked when she knew which one and she said she completely knew the morning of the finale.

If I'm not mistaken, didn't Sean wake up the morning of the finale and say they he had finally decided which one? I think we can agree that it was Catherine for a long time but he even had his mom crying after she met the two girls saying if you can't decide, Sean, you don't have to pick either girl?

So I am learning to take these magazines with a grain of salt. And even though Andi said she completely knew at the finale I think she had to say that just like all the other leads.

But, even though I know in my heart that's not true it still bothers me to hear it or see it written in print because I'm feeling protective of Josh. Don't want Josh or his family and friends to read that stuff and wonder about Andi and her sincerity.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:05 am

I think we are all feeling protective of Josh and his family! And rightfully so -- they have opened up a portion of their lives to all of us.  I cannot imagine how difficult it has been (IF Josh is the F1) for them to keep their emotions and comments "neutral".  If my child was as happy as Josh appears to be, I would be "over the  moon"!  :bigsmile: 
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:17 am

bamagal wrote: I think we are all feeling protective of Josh and his family! And rightfully so -- they have opened up a portion of their lives to all of us.  I cannot imagine how difficult it has been (IF Josh is the F1) for them to keep their emotions and comments "neutral".  If my child was as happy as Josh appears to be, I would be "over the  moon"!  :bigsmile: 
I totally agree! I would find it extremely difficult to keep the secret and would behave just as Momma Murray does in her public support of Josh on the show, along with her support and involvement with Aaron and Stephanie.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:24 am

Girls, let's not let the rag mags get us down! group hug

Tomorrow night, it's  party time

In times of distress, just think 'viewing party'...Momma Murray wouldn't be going 'all out' like that unless she wants to celebrate something like...her son getting engaged on national television. cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:25 am

We know Josh's Mom's over the Moon with Happiness for Josh , And we see how much Josh's is Happy .

Didn't Josh say something like If theirs such a thing as being above Love then he's there .
Maybe someone remembers the exact quote .

:swinginglove   :wedding  next .  hearthumbsup 

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 79 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 79 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 79 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:32 am

Hold your thoughts, #10 coming up!

Thread #10

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca