SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 78 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:24 am

Jolena wrote:Is anyone else having a problem with the link for extended final preview from" tv vine"? I can't get it to play. Anyone?  TIA   :pullouthair: :pullouthair: 

Have you tried to use a different browser? Sometimes it helps. I'm using chrome and I have watched that preview like a hundred times by now.  :yes: I know...I need my life back.

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 78 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:39 am

I watched Sophienette's recent video of Josh and I noticed that he is ALWAYS red when he's next to Andi. Poor boy, I am sure that's the only obvious reaction we see on camera . . . Yes, I'm going there since tomorrow is the FRC anyway! :uptonogood :uptonogood 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:05 am

Jolena wrote:Is anyone else having a problem with the link for extended final preview from" tv vine"? I can't get it to play. Anyone?  TIA   :pullouthair: :pullouthair: 
also, turn off any ad blocking software. sometimes that prevents vids from playing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:07 am

gabriele wrote:
also, turn off any ad blocking software. sometimes that prevents vids from playing.

This is for you Jolena. I couldn't grab the video so I filmed the last segment, not the best quality but perhaps better than nothing. The body language says it all IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:53 am

Good morning, everyone. Counting the hours instead of days.

Does anyone know if it's unusual for the F2 to fly in two days before FRC?
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:58 am

One more day!!!!  High clap

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:36 am

I can honestly say I have NEVER been this "invested" in any couple from the franchise -- Thanks to all of you who have posted comments, observations, insights, spoilers and videos! Very few of my friends watch the show, so this has been a perfect outlet for my need to TALK about it! So nice to know that there are others in this world who are counting down the hours until the FINALE! It's "fixin" to get real y'all (spoken in my best Southern drawl)!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:43 am

bamagal wrote:I can honestly say I have NEVER been this "invested" in any couple from the franchise -- Thanks to all of you who have posted comments, observations, insights, spoilers and videos!  Very few of my friends watch the show, so this has been a perfect outlet for my need to TALK about it! So nice to know that there are others in this world who are counting down the hours until the FINALE!  It's "fixin" to get real y'all (spoken in my best Southern drawl)!

Oh definitely!! Once 8 pm hits tonight I'll be starting a 24 hour countdown  giggling them it's gonna be hours instead of days.  High clap 

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:49 am

Yeah I am from Australia and we have our own season of the bachelor but nothing compares to the american series. I have watched des juan pablos season and honestly i love this season with andi. I have never been so invested in a couple either. So glad to have you guys to talk with ! It has been fun. Can't wait till our boy josh can finally be with andi. Good season ! Good sleuthing !

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:52 am

Beeleever wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Let's hope he doesn't get too nervous and he starts rambling!  laugh out loud 

It's so hard to choose, but I honestly think that is my favorite clip where Josh is rambling...or is it the look on his face when they were dancing in Ghent...well, maybe it's when he told her he loved her when they were sitting on the bench after the ball game and she was shaking him...wait, what about that hot kiss in the pool that we only saw at the MTA montage... awwww 
 :cutesmile!:  Love them all, starting with the sushi deal breaker conversation during the M&G. The adorable hotness/hot mess started night one and just gained steam.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:00 am

Trueloveforever wrote:
bamagal wrote:I can honestly say I have NEVER been this "invested" in any couple from the franchise -- Thanks to all of you who have posted comments, observations, insights, spoilers and videos!  Very few of my friends watch the show, so this has been a perfect outlet for my need to TALK about it! So nice to know that there are others in this world who are counting down the hours until the FINALE!  It's "fixin" to get real y'all (spoken in my best Southern drawl)!

Oh definitely!! Once 8 pm hits tonight I'll be starting a 24 hour countdown  giggling them it's gonna be hours instead of days.  High clap 

Wooo Hooo!!  One more day!  Wonder what andi and Josh are doing today???  I hope they get an advance copy to watch while they are hiding.  

On the Nick contestant thread I just commented on the OK article.  They are quoting a source saying andi switched at the last minute!  What a joke.  Take a look at it and let me know what you guys think??
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:10 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:

Wooo Hooo!!  One more day!  Wonder what andi and Josh are doing today???  I hope they get an advance copy to watch while they are hiding.  

On the Nick contestant thread I just commented on the OK article.  They are quoting a source saying andi switched at the last minute!  What a joke.  Take a look at it and let me know what you guys think??
That was posted the other day and it was discussed over there. Several people said that US Weekly has more of an inside track from the show not OK. Anyway you can see in her BL that she had started pulling away from Nick at FS time so I don't believe there was any last minute changes. In fact I think her mind was made up in Ghent by 99.9 and the HTD it turned 100 towards Josh. Rag mags always seem to come up with stories like this.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca