SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 15 of 82 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 15 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Pia1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:30 am

happygolucky wrote:oooh, Pia, that's amazing, what a small world! :cutesmile!: Yeah, everyone advertize Bled, because it is quite small and beautiful little town. We had Stanley cup there again these year, thanks to LA Kings (I'm such a hockey fan, but cheer for Habs). But you my dear, from Philippines to Italy, wow, it must be quite a change. Is it long since you moved there?

We lived in Italy for 6 yrs (1995-2001) due to hubby's job and now we're back to USA. Yes, I loved living there. Venice was 45min train ride from where we were and we often went there to have Capuccino at Piazza di San Marco and go home.

Loved watching Nian's Venice date, brought back some great memories for me.

Hope you weren't affected by the war in that region (Bosnian, Kosovo) in the 90's.

So excited for night!

Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 15 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by b Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:31 am

New preview on media thread for those of u that don't venture out of this thread. Andi seen in that maxi dress, pouring rain, walking out of hotel on way to possibly let go F2...

Also Murray family tweeting a pic of a rose with txt 'game day baby'

b

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:33 am

b wrote:New preview on media thread for those of u that don't venture out of this thread.  Andi seen in that maxi dress, pouring rain, walking out of hotel on way to possibly let go F2...

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 15 Zipped2520mouth1

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:35 am

b wrote:New preview on media thread for those of u that don't venture out of this thread.  Andi seen in that maxi dress, pouring rain, walking out of hotel on way to possibly let go F2...

Thanks B... not too much new in the preview. Just Andi pi'ing about difficult decision, etc...

SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:36 am

No, Slovenia didn't suffer that much during that time, with exception of economy, since once you get smaller, business goes down. I lived in Sarajevo the past 4-5 years and the life there will "never be the same". The culture changed completely.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:37 am

nutty1 wrote:

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 15 Zipped2520mouth1

Nutty, that emoticon is hilarious rofl 
Glad to see the Murrays have a sense of humor about what's to come...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:37 am

But I have to say -- I just saw the GMA preview in which Andy is going to the black car in the white and black dress - to correct things that aren't right. Optomism: - is she going to give Nick some reassurance - are they tears of feeling bad that she is leaving him wondering? Or is she letting him go pre FRC ? and all the efforts with Nick were to fool us - for us to avoid seeing the connection with Josh ? If so I still don't get the edit - she didn't have to say all those things about Nick - and the comments are not at all ambiguous - passionate - once in a lifetime. I know in the past leads have said things - but to ask a child if she would accept her as a sister ? A little nasty imo. I am remaining positive - just too many things that are not adding up.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:40 am

happygolucky wrote:No, Slovenia didn't suffer that much during that time, with exception of economy, since once you get smaller, business goes down. I lived in Sarajevo the past 4-5 years and the life there will "never be the same". The culture changed completely.

I'm glad to hear that. I always wondered how that area is now.

Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:44 am

CHO wrote:But I have to say -- I just saw the GMA preview in which Andy is going to the black car in the white and black dress - to correct things that aren't right.  Optomism:  - is she going to give Nick some reassurance - are they tears of feeling bad that she is leaving him wondering?   Or is she letting him go pre FRC ?  and all the efforts with Nick were to fool us - for us to avoid seeing the connection with Josh ?  If so I still don't get the edit - she didn't have to say all those things about Nick - and the comments are not at all ambiguous - passionate - once in a lifetime.  I know in the past leads have said things - but to ask a child if she would accept her as a sister ?  A little nasty imo.  I am remaining positive - just too many things that are not adding up.

Of course anything is a possibility.. but I don't buy it. If TPTB had Andi really broken up over 2 men, crying over both, they would show it... Why not, I mean, it would show a REAL confusion. But per your earlier post, I don't think she's confused. She's been all Nick since epi 3 ... and definitely since Belgium where she PId that she could see him proposing at the end.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:50 am

All we can do is wait until tonight and see what happens. The outside chatter and speculation are going to be full speed until tonight. All we can do is stay positive but be prepared for any outcome. It's going to be a bumpy ride!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:53 am

CHO - I wouldn't get the edit either ... I mean, I understand the lead and her leading, I get the VO effect, I get that there must be some story to divert from the "real relationship going on" ... but with Nick they really have done an amazing job to show us 270°, not even close to Josh's 180°. So, I would wonder, why focus so much energy on something that you have no use of at the end? About Andi's question to Bella, I wouldn't really put much weight on that...

I say, IMHO, if, if she chooses Josh, she'll do the best decision for herself and for Nick.
And I will be jumping out of joy for him.
If she chooses Nick, then I'll be happy for him and for myself. That's the only difference.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:02 am

Interesting choice of words: 
"game day". 

Not something that comes to my mind. Is this a competition and is there a prize? Is it a carnival?  giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 82 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

+59
quietpal
MrsDayLewis
ElonM
chloep
riddlexo3