SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 3 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:53 pm

sdmom wrote:^It stops at p. 82 and the last post is made on Thursday, so lots of posts (including discussions on his hair/tan) are missing. Or maybe I didn't do it right so miss lots of pages?
Sorry GA, I am not a trouble maker !

I moved it back. We try and keep the threads to 80 pages, then they are locked. I usually leave them for a day or two giving everyone a chance to catch up, before moving them out to archives.

I was cleaning up and getting ready for tomorrow, to make it easier for locking and unlocking threads, and I moved it out to archives. It's back now. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by rosesrREd Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:57 pm

2observe wrote:
julychild wrote:Amy Bean was Drew's handler, last season, and Lindsay Liles was Nick's handler, not Elan.
JC, isn't Lindsay Liles a producer???

She is also a producer.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:09 pm

Kinda slow tonight ... so from Sunday to Monday

goodnight!

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:09 pm

Maybe she is the one behind.all the new shots of Nick.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
sdmom wrote:^It stops at p. 82 and the last post is made on Thursday, so lots of posts (including discussions on his hair/tan) are missing. Or maybe I didn't do it right so miss lots of pages?

I moved it back. We try and keep the threads to 80 pages, then they are locked. I usually leave them for a day or two giving everyone a chance to catch up, before moving them out to archives.

I was cleaning up and getting ready for tomorrow, to make it easier for locking and unlocking threads, and I moved it out to archives. It's back now. Smiley

Thank you so much!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:01 pm

nutty1 wrote:Let's promise regardless what happens, we will continue a Nick fan thread and still have fun together!!!!  group hug 

I second this comment!!!! I would hate to lose reading and sharing of the love and admiration for Nick!!  :yes: yes group hug 
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:04 pm

Brill wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Let's promise regardless what happens, we will continue a Nick fan thread and still have fun together!!!!  group hug 

I second this comment!!!! I would hate to lose reading and sharing of the love and admiration for Nick!!  :yes: yes group hug 

Please continue to post his photos here so I can  eyedrool 

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:33 pm

happygolucky wrote:counting hours, minutes ... pressure, anxiety, excitement, curiosity, agitation and unrest is UP
Just dance and all worries away! Spin and feel the beauty of sound.

happy, I love your taste in music. This is one my favorites playlist for the car and the lab!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:34 pm

I have found the archived threads come up in reverse. Look at page one for the most recent post.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:42 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

I have found the archived threads come up in reverse.  Look at page one for the most recent post.

I didn't realize that. I fixed it. Thanks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I have found the archived threads come up in reverse.  Look at page one for the most recent post.

I didn't realize that. I fixed it. Thanks.

I figured that was just the way they work, took me a while to figure it out. So are they reverse now and the highest page is the most recent?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:53 pm

Nick's newest twwets seem to be warning us about the letter-

"It is only a mistake if you regret it" and tetweeting about meeting up with JJ next weekend. Lollapallooza?

Put this in the tweet thread, but it is also Nick info.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

+59
quietpal
MrsDayLewis
ElonM
chloep
riddlexo3