SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 26 of 82 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 54 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 26 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:49 pm

nutty1 wrote:CH posted a pic with Andi and used the hashtag Punta Cana……..

Sorry, guys, I cannot keep my hopes up any longer, though I do know Nick is fine and Andi was not the girl for him!!!!

What's the hashtag imply?

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 26 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:50 pm

It's a picture of CH and Andi. I am sure it was when Josh was there and she tweeted the picture of the can of Off.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:52 pm

nutty1 wrote:It's a picture of CH and Andi. I am sure it was when Josh was there and she tweeted the picture of the can of Off.

No. Punta Cana is in the DR.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:52 pm

Cecilia wrote:
nutty1 wrote:It's a picture of CH and Andi. I am sure it was when Josh was there and she tweeted the picture of the can of Off.

No.  Punta Cana is in the DR.

Oh....duh!!! Thanks.....OMG, I am so friggin brain dead today.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:54 pm

Punta Cana is in DR. It's about 46mins from Casa de Campo in La Romana, could that be where Andi stayed?

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:56 pm

What could the weird or explosive ending be ??

I think Andi knew it was Nick in Belgium.  After her date in Dinant, she PIs that she can see him getting down on one knee at the end.  She does not say this about anyone else.

Then she has a great HTD with Nick and says as she leaves Nick’s parent’s home with no hesitations or concerns : Having Nick’s mom’s and dads’ blessing and acceptance in all of this does make me feel like, allright, green light, family’s on-board, let’s keep going, let’s move forward with this.  

Her FD is also great; she is able to reconcile concerns she has over Nick’s romantic past; Nick says ILY and they retire to the FS for as Nick PIs “a really big deal” and “I think Andi and I have an amazing connection.  It’s hard for me to imagine a connection any stronger than what we have. ”

We have seen no hesitations from Andi.  

The only hesitation we’ve seen thus far is from Nick in the episode preview… where he says: So going into tonight, if she is in love with me and if I’m the person she hopes to spend the rest of her life with I need her to find a way to just let me know, because if I don’t know it’s me, we’re not getting engaged.

So if there is any hiccup or kink in the story, I think it will be this.. that somehow Nick will need some kind of confirmation from Andi that he is F1 before he proposes… (another contestant first!!)  Still, I’m not too worried about this, since we’ve already seen pics of Andi and CH at the proposal site … and she does not look nervous.

Bring it on!!!

beatingheart  beatingheart  beatingheart  :sprinklehearts 
 whipped  awwww  cheerleader  cheerleader  cheerleader
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:56 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:Punta Cana is in DR. It's about 46mins from Casa de Campo in La Romana, could that be where Andi stayed?

I believe they all stayed there at Casa de Campo.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:57 pm

Beagle wrote:
Cecilia wrote: Follow

JJ O'Brien
‏@mrjjobrien
sunset cornhole practice session so I can beat up on @viallnicholas28 next weekend pic.twitter.com/gIJyj5L0rJ
Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More
Embedded image permalink

JJ is coming to Chicago next weekend to visit Nick...most likely to see lolla.  An F1 would not be spending first weekend with JJ. giggling I just hope they are going Sunday. 

Cecilia, I hope you are going. We need stalkers fans to keep us inform how Nick is doing. Hugesmile

I am going Sunday!! Along with 60,000 other people....
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:57 pm

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 26 My-bad-dog-300x136

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:58 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
Sarah_XV wrote:Punta Cana is in DR. It's about 46mins from Casa de Campo in La Romana, could that be where Andi stayed?

Her being in a car makes me think she was staying further away.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:59 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Cecilia wrote:

No.  Punta Cana is in the DR.

Oh....duh!!! Thanks.....OMG, I am so friggin brain dead today.

Aren't we all. You almost had me calling CH a not-so-nice name. I have gotten nothing done today and have already issued a warning to DH and 3 kiddies that mom is AWOL until 10 PM tonight and maybe beyond if there's any chance that Nick somehow turns out to be F!..

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:59 pm

rosesrREd wrote:

If they are all at the same place then why is she in a car.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 82 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 54 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

+59
quietpal
MrsDayLewis
ElonM
chloep
riddlexo3