SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 43 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 43 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by remockered Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:24 pm

Letter sounds like Chris
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 43 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:25 pm

Thank you GA!!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:25 pm

I just feel that something big is going to happen at the finale because publishing that letter now doesn't make sense. Why purposely ruin the shows ending?

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:There are several reasons why we keep the threads locked during epi night. One of them is to keep the conversation in one thread. Also, it’s easier to monitor when there are hundreds of posts in a short time.

However, after being advised of some concerns from many posters, we have decided to change things up this season! We will see how it goes, and maybe we'll do this for every season.

The Nick and Josh FAN THREADS will remain open.

The Episode thread will  be open.  This will give everyone a choice on where you’d like to hang out tonight.

The Andi and her F1 thread, Fan and Discussion will open once it has been confirmed who her F1 is.

Please respect your fellow posters. Any posts that are not within the rules, will be deleted, and the thread will be locked to avoid quotes after quotes of the offending post. We won’t have time to review posts and decide what to keep and what stays. We want everyone to enjoy the end of the season.

The last 48 hours have been fun with all the support for your guy. Lets keep it that way and enjoy the show!

Thank you!

OMG, THANK YOU SO MUCH!  bowdown 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:26 pm

OK now the fan thread will remain open, TeamNick need to keep us west coasters updated!!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:26 pm

Interesting after rereading the letter to note that CH basically paraphrased the letter when blogging about Andi's decision.... road/rose less travelled, the passion, intensity, and connections they had being accompanied by fear, etc... :stirthepot :stirthepot 

Last edited by SueSt on Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:27 pm

eirekay wrote:
sdmom wrote:I absolutely hope Nick will run as far away as possible from TPTB. They are not your friends!! They will ruin you, Nick!! You don't need to be on the show to find your Mrs. Right, Nick.

ITA! I truly hope Nick gives himself a couple of months to decompress and then goes out and meets a lovely girl...in fact I have a BEAUTIFUL daughter, 29, self employed artist, graduate of UCLA that might be just the ticket!

Yah know I would love to say the same but my daughter is only 10. Does it count that she wants to go to Harvard and become a lawyer? Hehe. That's how much I love Nick.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:27 pm

I am having a bunch of friends here....sorry.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:27 pm

Beagle wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:There are several reasons why we keep the threads locked during epi night. One of them is to keep the conversation in one thread. Also, it’s easier to monitor when there are hundreds of posts in a short time.

However, after being advised of some concerns from many posters, we have decided to change things up this season! We will see how it goes, and maybe we'll do this for every season.

The Nick and Josh FAN THREADS will remain open.

The Episode thread will  be open.  This will give everyone a choice on where you’d like to hang out tonight.

The Andi and her F1 thread, Fan and Discussion will open once it has been confirmed who her F1 is.

Please respect your fellow posters. Any posts that are not within the rules, will be deleted, and the thread will be locked to avoid quotes after quotes of the offending post. We won’t have time to review posts and decide what to keep and what stays. We want everyone to enjoy the end of the season.

The last 48 hours have been fun with all the support for your guy. Lets keep it that way and enjoy the show!

Thank you!

OMG, THANK YOU SO MUCH!  bowdown 

Thanks for hearing us Smiley
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:28 pm

So is that going to get read on air?? Is she going to have to turn him down again??? Dear Lord, that would suck!!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:29 pm

SueSt wrote:Interesting after rereading the letter to note that CH basically paraphrased the letter when blogging about Andi's decision.... road/rose less travelled, the passion, intensity, and connections they had being accompanied by fear, etc...

All of it. This is why CH kept defending Nick in his blog. He wants to make us think Nick has a chance to change Andis mind.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:29 pm

I was so excited for tonight. Went and got my wine and reeses only to come home to this.  :bigsigh: 

Does it say it's THE letter she was handed at MTA? Could he haven't written this right after she sent him home and the letter at MTA is something else? Sorry.. that probably sounds like I'm grasping at straws, but it doesn't make any sense to me that they are releasing this letter now.

Last edited by grace8136 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

+59
quietpal
MrsDayLewis
ElonM
chloep
riddlexo3