SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 47 of 82 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 64 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 47 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:52 pm

sdmom wrote:This is the quote from Erica Jong's Fear of Flying
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more.”

I do have a question: what male will read Erica Jong?
Maybe he's referring to his own fear of flying because of the plane video?
Gosh, I am going crazy here! affraid 

I mean quoting Erica Jong?!
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 47 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by CHO Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:54 pm

Do we know that she picks someone at the end of all of this ? Is there a proposal ? Has she been given a ring ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:54 pm

emad0722 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Bring it on!  :Knight: 🐘 :tinfoil 

I saw that tweet.  That was a response to Nutty1, wasn't it?

in response to what??

rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:55 pm

I think (from spoilers and a bunch of other clues) that she picks Josh and he proposes.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:55 pm

^ Yes!! I love the quote and all, but seriously, he reads Erica Jong? Maybe his sister sent the quote to him. Maria Viall seems like the kind of person who will encourage her brother with this quote. IMO of course!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:56 pm

If I'm jumping the gun from all this stuff they are laying on here then I will be so happy that those of you are stronger than I and not listening to all the crap trying to sway me.

It is VERY weird that they are allowing all of this stuff out unless because the numbers have been down, they want fans back in droves and are pulling out all of the stops.

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 47 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:57 pm

OMG , I just turned on ABC and it says
No need to call us service will be restored as soon as technical difficulties are resolved . yikes
the last time this happened it lasted all night .
4 hours for the show to be on , and praying for a miracle .
 :angryemotion 

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 47 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 47 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 47 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:57 pm

sdmom wrote:^ Yes!! I love the quote and all, but seriously, he reads Erica Jong? Maybe his sister sent the quote to him. Maria Viall seems like the kind of person who will encourage her brother with this quote. IMO of course!

Or his handler. I don't care. I'm sold on the letter. That I think he wrote for sure - maybe there was an edit or two, but the perspective seems totally like his from what we have seen of him on the show and in SM.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:58 pm

Brill wrote:If I'm jumping the gun from all this stuff they are laying on here then I will be so happy that those of you are stronger than I and not listening to all the crap trying to sway me.

It is VERY weird that they are allowing all of this stuff out unless because the numbers have been down, they want fans back in droves and are pulling out all of the stops.

plus.. what's weird or explosive about this ending?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:59 pm

This whole letter --giving her the letter at the MTN and now posting it, only leads more credence to what I have said a couple times this season. The filming of the season up to FRC episode was 2/3 of the season. The day after filming up to the ATFR has been the final 1/3 of the season. 
It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:01 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

Love this! There is something very special about this man. He deserves a very special love. whipped 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:01 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

Love this! There is something very special about this man. He deserves a very special love. whipped 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 82 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 64 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

+59
quietpal
MrsDayLewis
ElonM
chloep
riddlexo3