SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 8 of 82 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 45 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 8 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:09 am

notarose wrote:Andi Dorfman twitter
Can you smell the finale? 2 days! Ahhhhh #thebachelorette

photo AF1A97E2-5A4C-47AA-A71D-0B49E9F9E1B9_zps1pfaljt1.jpg

From "Romeo & Juliet":
"...O, be some other name!
What's in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet;
So Romeo would, were he not Romeo call'd,
Retain that dear perfection
which he owes
Without that title. Romeo, doff thy name,
And for that name which is no part of thee
Take all myself."

Is this Andi's way of telling us the spoiled F1 name is wrong?

Aside: the only reference to "smell" this season was at the brewery during Nick's HTD. It was a scene at the vat during the "tour".  Andi said it was a 1st for her. Then they went into the bar where the taps read "Nick & Andi".

Cody's date card for the Italy date: Romeo was crossed out ("doff thy name") as was Juliet ("And for that name which is no part of thee, take all myself").  Nick was the one who read the date card in a deleted scene on ABC website. No one else was in the room.  He said to Cody, "wear tights".  That was the date Andi wore very tight pants during the night portion that many people were commenting on.

It was also the epi where Cody and Nick were in the sauna together.  Our first shot of Nick "unapologetically" (as his sister said during the HTD) sensual.

photo 834F182E-1535-4187-92F2-54D5FEBAB28D_zpskh3sj68l.jpg

Different names; different ending. A great love story made better..."as you wish".

Wow NR; awesome analysis... so erudite, I had to read it 3x!!  giggling 
But me thinks you've got it!!  :yes: 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 8 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by notarose Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:19 am

Sue  yes  Eruditus unite  bestbud! giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:21 am

rosesrREd wrote:I still believe Nick is F1.  I could be totally wrong, but don't think I am.  It's easy to have doubts with the spoilers out there, but there is just too much funny business going on with the SM, and an executive producer being in Milwaukee etc. for me to just sit back and accept Josh is F1.

bestbud! with you RR - can't wait to see the LS unfold with it's ecstatic (to quote our boy in epi #1) ending!!

beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart :sprinklehearts 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:22 am

notarose wrote:Sue  yes  Eruditus unite  bestbud! giggling

blowkiss blowkiss Eruditus Unitus NR!!!  bestbud! 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:26 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
i cant wait for the adorb mess FRC of the Great beatingheart . Bring it on!  2pop

Less than 24 hours until the adorb mess FRC Mura... just want to send you a big hug  bestbud! 
The best is yet to be!!
 whipped awwww cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:27 am

#salty #winning

goteam  smileyyay 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:03 am

Can I just say how lucky Andi Dorfman is ... soon to be Andi Viall!  Nick is the absolute full package! I cannot wait until tomorrow!  It has been a bit of a roller coaster but it has been so much fun being a Nick fan this season.  Nick has become my all time favorite Bach contestant!  And I didn't think anyone could top Roberto for me!  And Cheers to all the Nian believers who stayed on track and also to the Nian skeptics who have challenged us but at the same time fueled our determination to stay on track to realize a beautiful love Story.  And finally to all the Nick fans that have truely seen who this man is regardless of the edit and have stood up for him regardless of the cruelness he experienced with SM.... It wasn't easy but we did!

This Picture always warms my heart when I see it .....#Great Love whipped 
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 8 {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 ArialMT;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0  \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 <a href=Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 8 Image21}" />
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:03 am

NICK's twitter: he favorited this tweet posted by @dannyhoyt (from Buzztv)
“love so deep
is washing over me
your face is all I seek
you are my everything“

Full lyrics from this song:

There is a connection between things Danny has been saying on Buzztv re: bachelorette recaps and Nick.  Someone with better knowledge, please chime in  bestbud!

Last edited by notarose on Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:21 am; edited 2 times in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:10 am

Are those orchids that Nick is giving to Andi's parents?

Just noticed because I believe when they were setting up the set for the ATFR (I believe there are pictures somewhere on this board) I noticed there were a lot of orchids on set, I thought they normally decorated the set with roses. Probably nothing just a thought.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:28 am

notarose wrote:NICK's twitter: he favorited this tweet posted by @dannyhoyt (from Buzztv)
“love so deep
is washing over me
your face is all I seek
you are my everything“

There is a connection between things Danny has been saying on Buzztv re: bachelorette recaps and Nick.  Someone with better knowledge, please chime in  bestbud!

Love that song. Danny is the only one sticking up for Nick in Afterbuzz. He is completely TeamNick and they have dm a few times. He says Nick is a genuinely nice guy, not what they portray on the show. Danny doesn't know the ending though.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:32 am

Beagle wrote:
notarose wrote:NICK's twitter: he favorited this tweet posted by @dannyhoyt (from Buzztv)
“love so deep
is washing over me
your face is all I seek
you are my everything“

Love that song. Danny is the only one sticking up for Nick in Afterbuzz. He is completely TeamNick and they have dm a few times. He says Nick is a genuinely nice guy, not what they portray on the show. Danny doesn't know the ending though.

50:50 chance Nick DMed this to Danny.  It doesn't give away the ending according to the "rules". In my world the glass is always half full. Smiley

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:35 am

“love so deep
is washing over me
your face is all I seek
you are my everything“

He also liked that tweet his brother said about the intagram comment comparing him to classy, fine top shelf wine laugh out loud.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 82 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 45 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

+59
quietpal
MrsDayLewis
ElonM
chloep
riddlexo3