SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Page 38 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 38 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:34 am

Beagle wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:
Cecilia wrote:http://survivorbitch.com/tag/the-bachelorette-2/

Love Love Love this! She is spot-on.

The girl is hilarious. She probably reads this forum. laugh out loud 

What a refreshing article - I love a good sense of humor too.

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 38 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by SarahD Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:35 am

Hi guys! Thanks for the welcome. sweet kiss 

I can only come here at night and I have to go through pages to get caught up. Still so proud of Nick on the GMA interview. He's really very eloquent and articulate.

Anyway, like most of you, the survivor bitch is my favorite post yet. I think that is exactly how I felt throughout the show and the ATFR. What Andi did is a question of character and decency because she knew of Nick's feelings, yet slept with him knowing she will dump him days later. I watched the ATFR again because now I think I can watch it a bit removed from the situation because when I watched it live, I was very consumed with emotions for Nick. Right after Nick asked the bombastic question, Andi said she knew his feelings and that's why she spared him from the proposal by letting him go that morning. I think she completely missed the point. The point was sleeping with him knowing he had all these feelings for her and she was supposed to be in love with someone else.

I also really don't think Josh is totally okay with it. It will eat him up and once the cameras stop rolling, that's when reality would sink in. Did you guys read an article that Josh's BFF said he's never had a serious relationship? Now, all of a sudden he's engaged and talking about babies. I don't know if he's way in over his head and just drowning in flashing lights at the moment. Apparently, he's also a Financial Services rep (probably a broker or financial advisor). I never really knew what he did since a former pro-baseball more than 10 years ago is not a job. So, he's a sales guy as Andi has said and that's what I felt from his proposal speech. It was coming out like memorized without any deep emotion. I didn't really watch the proposal when it happened so I re-watched it tonight with less invested emotions. There was something off.

So, apparently now Ali has back-tracked? I feel bad for Nick because yesterday he tweeted Ali that she's cool. Uggghh.. You really can't trust anyone that has drunk the kool aid. Perhaps it mind-warps them for life. RUN. NICK. RUN....

Andi is probably so annoyed these days that she needs to share the limelight with Nick. Never has there been a season where the F2 had to do that many media rounds. She's probably super pissed Nick's getting more attention than her pick and that's why she keeps maligning Nick. CH said multiple times that he tried to reach out!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:44 am

2boys3girls wrote:
notarose wrote:2boys3girls
Thanks for posting.  I'd say Sharleen basically threw Nick onto the NYC subway tracks.  She could have kept a balance by saying less but I think she wanted to take a stand.  No mention of what might have been different had the producers allowed a private talk much earlier.  

A glaring oversight - no mention of how much the producers wanted the most heart wrenching response possible from Nick by denying him any form of access; better to accelerate his anxiety knowing he was hanging on to a thread of hope.

SADZ.  But I am hopeful  Smiley that Nick can move on from these bubble people.

You're welcome, NR! I was not thrilled at all with this recap. I expected it. I just want to shout WHAT IS SO WRONG WITH WHAT NICK SAID  deadhorse He had a genuine question IMO. Nobody knows what the conversation was like in that FS other than what the intimacy meant to him.

It has been repeated too many times that this is a show, people are mislead, and they know what they are getting into. It isn't like they are all actors in a romantic comedy/drama with no elements of realness/truth. What I have an issue with is that there are true feelings and an ending that affects the lives of those involved when all is said and done.

I am glad to see that Nick is home and will be hanging out with friends this weekend.

thanks 2-3 and NR!

i am officially removed myself from Operation Sharnick. IMO Shar missed to acknowledge these points:
- Nick leaked plane vid had placed him in a very difficult situation, unlike the other F2s ever. He had to play with the devils game after filming re: stalker-ish role, regardless he intended it or not
- Yes CH and the producers wouldnt let him having communication with Andi off camera. Hello? they are not true friends. Their main goal is rating aka $. Arie 's diary fiasco, Michael Stag vs Holly-Blake engagement debacle were the best example.
- the FS issue Nick brought was totally irrelevant and unrelated to the gender POV of sex issue itself. Nick has no problem with that clearly. The issue for him solely was that he has conveyed spesificallly what sex meant to him so that Andi could give him proper responses accordingly, since she couldnt say anything. Yet she chose to crossed that line sad

as she claimed, i think Shar is a pure feminist. I can see Nick better suits with a less feminist, family-oriented, gorgeous,caring gal (one of my fav, happily married now Kacie B came to mind).

As for Meandi and Ali. i will say this. i have never regret watching a season of Ette before. After JPab fiasco my gut told me that Meandi was not a genuine gal, for lack of better word, hence i had no interest to tune in on her season (Litta  :WAVEY: may concur this giggling). Alas, Brian hooked me up laugh out loud. I guess He and Nick plus Eric are the only things that i dont regret following on this season.

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:45 am

SarahD wrote:Hi guys! Thanks for the welcome. sweet kiss 

I can only come here at night and I have to go through pages to get caught up.  Still so proud of Nick on the GMA interview. He's really very eloquent and articulate.

Anyway, like most of you, the survivor bitch is my favorite post yet.  I think that is exactly how I felt throughout the show and the ATFR.  What Andi did is a question of character and decency because she knew of Nick's feelings, yet slept with him knowing she will dump him days later.  I watched the ATFR again because now I think I can watch it a bit removed from the situation because when I watched it live, I was very consumed with emotions for Nick.  Right after Nick asked the bombastic question, Andi said she knew his feelings and that's why she spared him from the proposal by letting him go that morning.  I think she completely missed the point. The point was sleeping with him knowing he had all these feelings for her and she was supposed to be in love with someone else.

I also really don't think Josh is totally okay with it.  It will eat him up and once the cameras stop rolling, that's when reality would sink in.  Did you guys read an article that Josh's BFF said he's never had a serious relationship?  Now, all of a sudden he's engaged and talking about babies.  I don't know if he's way in over his head and just drowning in flashing lights at the moment.  Apparently, he's also a Financial Services rep (probably a broker or financial advisor). I never really knew what he did since a former pro-baseball more than 10 years ago is not a job.  So, he's a sales guy as Andi has said and that's what I felt from his proposal speech.  It was coming out like memorized without any deep emotion. I didn't really watch the proposal when it happened so I re-watched it tonight with less invested emotions.  There was something off.  

So, apparently now Ali has back-tracked? I feel bad for Nick because yesterday he tweeted Ali that she's cool. Uggghh.. You really can't trust anyone that has drunk the kool aid.  Perhaps it mind-warps them for life.  RUN. NICK. RUN....

Andi is probably so annoyed these days that she needs to share the limelight with Nick.  Never has there been a season where the F2 had to do that many media rounds.  She's probably super pissed Nick's getting more attention than her pick and that's why she keeps maligning Nick.  CH said multiple times that he tried to reach out!  

Totally agree Sarah D, and welcome!  :hand wave: 

On a logistics note, I can't find this thread by starting from "Home" - I just happened upon it by looking for new posts. How do we get to this thread anyway???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:50 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:
notarose wrote:2boys3girls
Thanks for posting.  I'd say Sharleen basically threw Nick onto the NYC subway tracks.  She could have kept a balance by saying less but I think she wanted to take a stand.  No mention of what might have been different had the producers allowed a private talk much earlier.  

A glaring oversight - no mention of how much the producers wanted the most heart wrenching response possible from Nick by denying him any form of access; better to accelerate his anxiety knowing he was hanging on to a thread of hope.

SADZ.  But I am hopeful  Smiley that Nick can move on from these bubble people.

You're welcome, NR! I was not thrilled at all with this recap. I expected it. I just want to shout WHAT IS SO WRONG WITH WHAT NICK SAID  deadhorse He had a genuine question IMO. Nobody knows what the conversation was like in that FS other than what the intimacy meant to him.

It has been repeated too many times that this is a show, people are mislead, and they know what they are getting into. It isn't like they are all actors in a romantic comedy/drama with no elements of realness/truth. What I have an issue with is that there are true feelings and an ending that affects the lives of those involved when all is said and done.

I am glad to see that Nick is home and will be hanging out with friends this weekend.

thanks 2-3 and NR!

i am officially removed myself from Operation Sharnick. IMO Shar missed to acknowledge these points:
- Nick leaked plane vid had placed him in a very difficult situation, unlike the other F2s ever. He had to play with the devils game after filming re: stalker-ish role, regardless he intended it or not
- Yes CH and the producers wouldnt let him having communication with Andi off camera. Hello? they are not true friends. Their main goal is rating aka $. Arie 's diary fiasco, Michael Stag vs Holly-Blake engagement debacle were the best example.
- the FS issue Nick brought was totally irrelevant and unrelated to the gender POV of sex issue itself. Nick has no problem with that clearly. The issue for him solely was that he has conveyed spesificallly what sex meant to him so that Andi could give him proper responses accordingly, since she couldnt say anything. Yet she chose to crossed that line sad

as she claimed, i think Shar is a pure feminist. I can see Nick better suits with a less feminist, family-oriented, caring gal (one of my fav, Kacie B came to mind).

As for Meandi and Ali. i will say this. i have never regret watching a season of Ette before. After JPab fiasco my gut told me that Meandi was not a genuine gal, for lack of better word, hence i had no interest to tune in on her season (Litta  :WAVEY: may concur this giggling). Alas, Brian hooked me up laugh out loud. I guess He and Nick are the only things that i dont regret following of this season.

Nick said that he's always been attracted to someone who is very confident and sure of themselves and has opinions. To me, that brings to mind someone like Sharleen and, honestly, not Kacie B, at all. I don't think that he would mind being with someone who would challenge him to be a better person.  

Also, a feminist is just someone who think that men and women should have equal social, economic, and political rights. You can still be family-oriented and caring if you believe in equality Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:51 am

lleyki wrote:Yeah I suspect Andi expected Nick to be totally hated and everyone to see him as this creepy stalker who was oh so classless. Probably figured all the media outlets would be mocking him as she and Josh paraded around with their great love story. And instead it's been the complete opposite.

Sure some people who were fans of them hate him but the media has been interested in him and I think all the interviewers have been really great, save for that delusional woman from Extra who said he was now more hated than Juan Pablo. But she was a hardcore Andi/Josh fan all season. I loved Nancy O'Dell's interview with him, the KTLA guys were all great, etc.

And a lot of the online responses have basically been what us Nick fans were saying - that it was wrong for her to sleep with him if she already knew there was no way she would pick him, especially knowing how he felt and what it meant to him. And so now I think Andi is fuming and is now trying to change the narrative from "he is a creepy, obsessive stalker who is classless for saying we did it" to "he's manipulative and actually was never really that broken up about me at all and did all this for media attention."

I agree...shouldn't she just concentrate on getting ready for aaron's first football game? laugh out loud

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:52 am

VAgirl79 wrote:Did anyone see E! News tonight? Ali basically did an about face from yesterday. She said she talked to Andi yesterday over the phone, and Andi believes Nick is being manipulative to try and make himself look better, that he "never" ever tried to meet with her in person. Then Ali said, well except for one time and it was with the cameras on.

Ali went on to say her "sources" said that Nick has "hooked up" with several women since the show ended, so he may not be that heartbroken and just playing up the wounded puppy act.

Ali ended saying she's not on any side, but then said she was a B'ette too and they stick together.

I was just baffled. You would think the man is a criminal on trial! So what if he really did run around with women since? That doesn't mean he's not hurt over Andi. And Andi knew full well a meeting wouldn't happen off camera! And lest we all forget, Harrison is the one who first said he tried to see her in Mexico too and she refused.

Poor Nick. Run, run as fast as you can back to normal life!

Wow! So Andi had to call Ali on the phone as fast as she could so she could manipulate her to see her side? I bet Andi was livid by how much compassion Ali had for Nick after their interview yesterday. Nick has been very nice and gracious in his interviews and has not said anything bad about Andi or Josh. The only "negative" thing he has really said is how cold Andi's demeanor was to him at ATFR. I think Andi might be a little bit angry that Nick has stolen some of her thunder. He's being talked about more in the media than her and Josh are right now. I thought Andi said both her and Josh were so over everything having to do with Nick? Apparently not. At least now Nick is most likely done with the the media, so he can return to his normal life. I am sorry, but I am really starting to dislike Andi right now. She ran all over the media after being on Juan Pablo's season and got to have her say. I guess that was okay because she was the bachelorette? But now Nick is not allowed to have his say? She seems to be very hypocritical.

I hate how Ali sometimes plays both sides of the fence so she can appear to be on everyone's side, but I suppose it's part of her job as an entertainment reporter.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by VAgirl79 Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:04 am

Sable wrote:
VAgirl79 wrote:Did anyone see E! News tonight? Ali basically did an about face from yesterday. She said she talked to Andi yesterday over the phone, and Andi believes Nick is being manipulative to try and make himself look better, that he "never" ever tried to meet with her in person. Then Ali said, well except for one time and it was with the cameras on.

Ali went on to say her "sources" said that Nick has "hooked up" with several women since the show ended, so he may not be that heartbroken and just playing up the wounded puppy act.

Ali ended saying she's not on any side, but then said she was a B'ette too and they stick together.

I was just baffled. You would think the man is a criminal on trial! So what if he really did run around with women since? That doesn't mean he's not hurt over Andi. And Andi knew full well a meeting wouldn't happen off camera! And lest we all forget, Harrison is the one who first said he tried to see her in Mexico too and she refused.

Poor Nick. Run, run as fast as you can back to normal life!

Wow!  So Andi had to call Ali on the phone as fast as she could so she could manipulate her to see her side?  I bet Andi was livid by how much compassion Ali had for Nick after their interview yesterday.  Nick has been very nice and gracious in his interviews and has not said anything bad about Andi or Josh.  The only "negative" thing he has really said is how cold Andi's demeanor was to him at ATFR.  I think Andi might be a little bit angry that Nick has stolen some of her thunder.  He's being talked about more in the media than her and Josh are right now.  I thought Andi said both her and Josh were so over everything having to do with Nick?  Apparently not.  At least now Nick is most likely done with the the media, so he can return to his normal life.  I am sorry, but I am really starting to dislike Andi right now.  She ran all over the media after being on Juan Pablo's season and got to have her say.  I guess that was okay because she was the bachelorette?  But now Nick is not allowed to have his say?  She seems to be very hypocritical.

I hate how Ali sometimes plays both sides of the fence so she can appear to be on everyone's side, but I suppose it's part of her job as an entertainment reporter.

Well, to be fair, Ali could have been the one to call or text Andi. We don't know who called/texted whom.

Otherwise, I tend to agree with you. It was okay for Andi to speak out and be indignant at JP's poor treatment of her (and I think it was okay, though I thought a lot of that was for show, an audition of sorts for the B'ette), but it's not okay for Nick to speak out and steal her thunder. Double standard.

I don't know why she's really so miffed since I don't know her, but if she is going to be mad at Nick for supposedly lying about trying to talk to her twice, she should be mad at Harrison too, since he said it first. Funny I hear no outcries directed his way from her side of the coin, so to speak.
VAgirl79
VAgirl79

Female Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:08 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

And she's the one who did the scorning in the first place! Hell hath no fury like a woman leading on and scorning a man and then getting scorned by the man being scorned and how dare anyone feel for or take the lied to scorned man's side!!!!!!!!!!! The audacity of it all!

I so agree w/you. I have never seen a lead (bachelor or bachelorette) have such harsh/bad feelings for their F2. Usually the lead is very emotional and apologetic when letting their F2 go. Andi was neither of those things - not on the day of the FRC nor at ATFR. I have heard some people say that maybe Andi acted the way she did because of Nick trying to contact her multiple times, but on the E! interview w/Ali tonight, someone said that Andi told Ali that Nick never tried to meet w/her. So why such the poor treatment of Nick then?
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:20 am

Starting at the 1.50 mark she tells Nick to be confident then a VO of him starts over her talking but I think she is saying be confident, be confident, be confident by the 2.0 mark. Can someone take a look and see if that's right??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:21 am

mercieme wrote:
Cecilia wrote: A few things: why on the ATFR was he shaking like a leaf and could barely talk?  why was he crying?  was that an act?  Was he nervous bc he had planned out what he was going to say?

My thoughts on the above. I believe he was truly managing well before he got to see her at the AFTR based on his SM activities. On his media rounds, he said he saw the final episode for the first time like all of us. I believe TPTB made him watch it to get him emotionally charged knowing how much he was in love with Andi at the time. Watching that episode and Andi saying she had known it was Josh from early on during the proposal must have broken him. That's my theory on why he was so emotionally messed up on stage. Even Chris Harrison said it in the TV guide that Nick was visibly shaken. So IMO there is no way he made that up, that was raw emotion on display. In the history of this show, I have never seen a bachelor or b'ette not show empathy to their F2, so maybe the plane vid got Andi so mad that she was determined to be icy cold to him. A little empathy on her path and Chris Harrison cutting that interview sooner when Nick said he really had nothing else to say that he had written all his thoughts to her could also have helped. But Chris was determined to ask Andi if she ever loved Nick, and that her answer was the last straw that broke the camel's back for him IMO.

Really agree w/your post! I also think that Nick was visibly shaken when he was on stage at ATFR. You just can't fake that kind of emotion. I also can't remember another bachelor or bachelorette being so cold hearted to their F2. Most are compassionate and want to provide closure for them and are truly sorry that they hurt them so deeply. Not Andi though! If she is still upset about the airplane video then she needs to get over herself. That happened right after filming ended when Nick was still blindsided and hurt from being let go by Andi. He didn't even say anything that bad about Josh or Andi and if the 2 of them can't have a little bit of compassion for the one who was dumped at the end when they get to live out their happily ever after then I think that is terrible and very ungracious of them.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:22 am

murasaki1393 wrote:***snipped***

as she claimed, i think Shar is a pure feminist. I can see Nick better suits with a less feminist, family-oriented, gorgeous,caring gal (one of my fav, happily married now Kacie B came to mind).

As for Meandi and Ali. i will say this. i have never regret watching a season of Ette before. After JPab fiasco my gut told me that Meandi was not a genuine gal, for lack of better word, hence i had no interest to tune in on her season (Litta  :WAVEY: may concur this giggling). Alas, Brian hooked me up laugh out loud. I guess He and Nick plus Eric are the only things that i dont regret following on this season.

First bolded: Yes, yes, yes...a hundred times yes...no doubt about this in my mind. The 5 million dollar breach of contract threat created this fiasco.

Second bolded: Yes, I will testify to this on your behalf...though I think you preferred Pookie as her nickname in those days.  :gotcha: 

Third bolded: Boy, I read this quickly with fuzzy contacts -- initially saw you hooked up with Brian. I thought you were doing your own version of ATFR!  giggling

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 38 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

+52
jlccaz
sissyintexas
nutty1
iluvromance814
momoftrips