SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Page 39 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:24 pm

Didn't they show Nick telling CH that he wanted to see Andi? We didn't see CH actually talking to Andi about it but still don't see how Andi can deny that one. We only heard about Nick wanting to see Andy in Mexico from CH so if it's not true then he's the liar. Wonder if she thought that through?  giggling 

I really liked Nick's interview on ET.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by Sable Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:32 pm

lleyki wrote:Yeah I suspect Andi expected Nick to be totally hated and everyone to see him as this creepy stalker who was oh so classless. Probably figured all the media outlets would be mocking him as she and Josh paraded around with their great love story. And instead it's been the complete opposite.

Sure some people who were fans of them hate him but the media has been interested in him and I think all the interviewers have been really great, save for that delusional woman from Extra who said he was now more hated than Juan Pablo. But she was a hardcore Andi/Josh fan all season. I loved Nancy O'Dell's interview with him, the KTLA guys were all great, etc.

And a lot of the online responses have basically been what us Nick fans were saying - that it was wrong for her to sleep with him if she already knew there was no way she would pick him, especially knowing how he felt and what it meant to him. And so now I think Andi is fuming and is now trying to change the narrative from "he is a creepy, obsessive stalker who is classless for saying we did it" to "he's manipulative and actually was never really that broken up about me at all and did all this for media attention."

Bolding by me...

So agree w/your post! I am really sensing a theme here w/Andi. When she doesn't get the response she wants from the media/general public, she changes her story. She was starting to get some flack for telling Josh at the FRC that she loved him from night one (especially given Nick's revelation about what happened in the FS), so then she had to change her story to make it appear that she only knew she loved him at the end. Since the media and general public aren't buying that Nick is an obsessive stalker, she is now trying to sell Nick as being manipulative and just wanting all the media attention. She is accusing Nick of doing what she did at the end of Juan Pablo's season, all just so she could get the bachelorette gig! She manipulated her wanting to leave at F3 (because she knew Juan Pablo was just going to send her home anyway and she didn't want to face the embarrassment of being sent home) into the bachelorette gig.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:51 pm

KarmaGirl wrote:

Totally agree Sarah D, and welcome!   :hand wave: 

On a logistics note, I can't find this thread by starting from "Home" - I just happened upon it by looking for new posts.  How do we get to this thread anyway???

I actually don't know either. I found this link from a previous thread so I just bookmarked it.  Smiley 

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:02 pm

SarahD wrote:
KarmaGirl wrote:

Totally agree Sarah D, and welcome!   :hand wave: 

On a logistics note, I can't find this thread by starting from "Home" - I just happened upon it by looking for new posts.  How do we get to this thread anyway???

I actually don't know either. I found this link from a previous thread so I just bookmarked it.  Smiley 

From the home page...

Go to.....Bachelor & Bachelorette Fan Forums - Discussions
Select the last thread.....Bachelor and Bachelorette Former Contestants Fan Forums
Once the thread opens, select .....Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion
This is the current thread we're in .....Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 39 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:04 pm

Litta123 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:***snipped***

i am officially removed myself from Operation Sharnick. IMO Shar missed to acknowledge these points:
- Nick leaked plane vid had placed him in a very difficult situation, unlike the other F2s ever. He had to play with the devils game after filming re: stalker-ish role, regardless he intended it or not
- Yes CH and the producers wouldnt let him having communication with Andi off camera. Hello? they are not true friends. Their main goal is rating aka $. Arie 's diary fiasco, Michael Stag vs Holly-Blake engagement debacle were the best example.
- the FS issue Nick brought was totally irrelevant and unrelated to the gender POV of sex issue itself. Nick has no problem with that clearly. The issue for him solely was that he has conveyed spesificallly what sex meant to him so that Andi could give him proper responses accordingly, since she couldnt say anything. Yet she chose to crossed that line sad

as she claimed, i think Shar is a pure feminist. I can see Nick better suits with a less feminist, family-oriented, gorgeous,caring gal (one of my fav, happily married now Kacie B came to mind).

As for Meandi and Ali. i will say this. i have never regret watching a season of Ette before. After JPab fiasco my gut told me that Meandi was not a genuine gal, for lack of better word, hence i had no interest to tune in on her season (Litta  :WAVEY: may concur this giggling). Alas, Brian hooked me up laugh out loud. I guess He and Nick plus Eric are the only things that i dont regret following on this season.

First bolded: Yes, yes, yes...a hundred times yes...no doubt about this in my mind. The 5 million dollar breach of contract threat created this fiasco.

Second bolded: Yes, I will testify to this on your behalf...though I think you preferred Pookie as her nickname in those days.  :gotcha: 

Third bolded: Boy, I read this quickly with fuzzy contacts -- initially saw you hooked up with Brian. I thought you were doing your own version of ATFR!  giggling

million thanks dear Litta for your testimony laugh out loud bestbud!. The case is closed now for me. I will never ever put my rosie glass when sleuthing. Guess Des's season was the first and the last season when rosie glass mode and sleuthing mode ON could go together perfectly giggling. You will defly see me on pure sleuthing and snark train next time Litta! laugh out loud ( i cant believe they wasted the fairy-tale ish theme on purpose!  :shocked!: well, another prove that TPTB dont agree that she is a Princess anyway. Bubye Princess!! Hello Gruumpy Cat! rofl ).
oh, i just need to reward Pookie for her Meryl Streep league acting all along by this new name: Meandi. There she has it from me forever. You're welcome Meandi  :P 

re: Brian. hahaha..you're funny...laugh out loud...how i wish i could be on the same couch with the hot Coach talking about balls-related stuff  :uptonogood . If i was not happily married for 18yrs with my own former basketball player laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:13 pm

grace8136 wrote:Starting at the 1.50 mark she tells Nick to be confident then a VO of him starts over her talking but I think she is saying be confident, be confident, be confident by the 2.0 mark. Can someone take a look and see if that's right??

I responded to you on the contestant thread as well, it appears that's what she said but then I don't know what it was in response to, couldn't hear Nick's in the background due to the VO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:28 pm

albean99 wrote:Didn't they evil show Nick telling CH that he wanted to see Andi? We didn't see CH actually talking to Andi about it but still don't see how Andi can deny that one. We only heard about Nick wanting to see Andy in Mexico from CH so if it's not true then he's the liar. Wonder if she thought that through?  giggling 

Yes CH repeatedly said he made attempts to reach out and "she refused." That was his words.

I think Andi is changing her tune because the stalker narrative didn't stick since he just is genuinely and totally heartbroken.  

So now she's changing her story to Nick being manipulative and media-hungry. She is obviously pissed because she can't hug the limelight without Nick being brought up.  I've never seen this level of hostility from the lead to her F2 in the history of this show. It boggles my mind.  It can't be just the comment he made because she came into the ATFR without an iota of compassion for Nick.  Is it his video and the comments he made about Josh or is it because it tainted her season because it got spoiled?

Last edited by SarahD on Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Worong spelling)
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:39 pm

Sable wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Cecilia wrote: A few things: why on the ATFR was he shaking like a leaf and could barely talk?  why was he crying?  was that an act?  Was he nervous bc he had planned out what he was going to say?

My thoughts on the above. I believe he was truly managing well before he got to see her at the AFTR based on his SM activities. On his media rounds, he said he saw the final episode for the first time like all of us. I believe TPTB made him watch it to get him emotionally charged knowing how much he was in love with Andi at the time. Watching that episode and Andi saying she had known it was Josh from early on during the proposal must have broken him. That's my theory on why he was so emotionally messed up on stage. Even Chris Harrison said it in the TV guide that Nick was visibly shaken. So IMO there is no way he made that up, that was raw emotion on display. In the history of this show, I have never seen a bachelor or b'ette not show empathy to their F2, so maybe the plane vid got Andi so mad that she was determined to be icy cold to him. A little empathy on her path and Chris Harrison cutting that interview sooner when Nick said he really had nothing else to say that he had written all his thoughts to her could also have helped. But Chris was determined to ask Andi if she ever loved Nick, and that her answer was the last straw that broke the camel's back for him IMO.

Really agree w/your post!  I also think that Nick was visibly shaken when he was on stage at ATFR.  You just can't fake that kind of emotion.  I also can't remember another bachelor or bachelorette being so cold hearted to their F2.  Most are compassionate and want to provide closure for them and are truly sorry that they hurt them so deeply.  Not Andi though!  If she is still upset about the airplane video then she needs to get over herself.  That happened right after filming ended when Nick was still blindsided and hurt from being let go by Andi.  He didn't even say anything that bad about Josh or Andi and if the 2 of them can't have a little bit of compassion for the one who was dumped at the end when they get to live out their happily ever after then I think that is terrible and very ungracious of them.

totally agree with all these posts.

CH just pissed me off with his last Q on if she ever loved Nick. its a lose-lose Q. Even if she did, she couldnt admitted it openly in light of the Almighty Murrays Rolling Eyes . WTH CH?  :shocked!: .of course she should say no... ITA mercieme, that broke the camel's back for Nick..sad. But i bet its not WHAT she said...but HOW she said it that hurt Nick the most. Sadz all around sad

i also agree with Jodi's lack of compassion. They perfectly match in that department. Good luck with their future kids...Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:51 pm

SarahD wrote:
albean99 wrote:Didn't they evil show Nick telling CH that he wanted to see Andi? We didn't see CH actually talking to Andi about it but still don't see how Andi can deny that one. We only heard about Nick wanting to see Andy in Mexico from CH so if it's not true then he's the liar. Wonder if she thought that through?  giggling 

Yes CH repeatedly said he made attempts to reach out and "she refused." That was his words.

I think Andi is changing her tune because the stalker narrative didn't stick since he just is genuinely and totally heartbroken.  

So now she's changing her story to Nick being manipulative and media-hungry. She is obviously pissed because she can't hug the limelight without Nick being brought up.  I've never seen this level of hostility from the lead to her F2 in the history of this show. It boggles my mind.  It can't be just the comment he made because she came into the ATFR without an iota of compassion for Nick.  Is it his video and the comments he made about Josh or is it because it tainted her season because it got spoiled?

Not to mention that if Nick was just being manipulative he would have had to rope his mom Mary into it too. That's too much.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:52 pm

Cecilia wrote:
http://survivorbitch.com/tag/the-bachelorette-2/
Great read and ripe for a tantalizing SC.

photo 68C46665-B152-4C26-A4A0-BEA333A2181A_zpsadsat074.jpg

Catdwoman50 wrote:
https://twitter.com/jason_mesnick/status/494895450667761666
Wonderful as well!

There are a few things I find perplexing post-show.

1. Andi & Nick both admitted to having sex on at least the FS date.  He framed it in the context of "intimacy" and it was that aspect that moved it out of the "wham bam thank you mam" realm.
Regardless, both publicly admit to intercourse while they are sitting on the same couch at ATFR yet there isn't much media attention on the fact that she did this not long before accepting a proposal.  I don't care what "the show" allows but I think it's fairly safe to say that the Vialls are pretty happy there son survived a 2 1/2 month relationship, despite the wretched heartbreak, because if he had proposed instead EVERYONE would know his fiancé slept with another guy less than a week before. This way, Nick is single and no doubt has slept with other women so she is just one more in his history. He likely isn't embarrassed about having slept with any of them because he wasn't planning to get engaged to someone else a week later.  Real life!  

2. OMG is J really ok with this as a part of his love story that will always be available online for his children's viewing pleasure? Not exactly a hand-drawn fairytale.  I never really took a liking to J. but she did it and has said she did on ATFR and in an interview with him standing right beside her.  Have some respect for your fiancé and his family! Ok, she said it once, but to repeat it again?  He wasn't that appealing to me but still, he's just a normal guy with lots of good traits and his fiancé should stop talking about this and Nick in general. She's starting to implode.  Just because Nick's letter mentioned something along the lines of "if you ever think of me" doesn't mean she has to keep thinking and responding to him.  She's the one that needs to put her "big girl panties on" and act like someone who is planning a wedding not a public execution of her former lover. Again, he's single and she's just someone who he used to date and is trying to move on from.  A free agent.  There's no woman currently cuddling with Nick on the couch who has to live with this public tiff.

3. It doesn't matter how many women like what Nick has to offer.  The pool is large enough for him to explore as he sees fit.  He obviously now knows he doesn't want a woman who turns on a dime when they wake up in the morning. It's all good.
The media should stop scrutinizing him. I don't think he cares at all how many people think his feelings were genuine.  It's basically irrelevant to his daily life at this point as he is done with the show. He knows what's true and strangers don't matter. If he wants to go on a date with someone tomorrow, he can. 6 months from now, his call.  He's single.  Obviously being in love with A., in Marcus's case, wasn't that hard to get over for some reason.  Same with Chris who thinks being the next Bach sounds like a good deal. Who knows what Nick will do.
Too much focus and digging around for dirty laundry in Nick's case.  Why is it a sin to fall in love and want to have a heart to heart talk about it?  It's about respect and incumbent on the one who initiated the break up to be adult about it. She chose to not allow him privacy so "touché".  She wanted a public break up talk and she got it.  Real break ups can be messy.
My my, does she fear he might become the next Bach? giggling .  I don't want him to be but maybe his kisses really are magical.   :yes:  Shouldn't be any concern of hers.  She had her chance.  Move over and Staap blasting the guy you broke up with in an attempt to discredit him.  She's just helping Nick get over her even faster! This isn't middle school. She needs to focus on her current man and meaning behind the ring on her finger.

4.  Nick, his family, and some friends have all met Andi.  If she deceived him then she deceived them as well ... including 9 year old Bella.  If Andi deceived herself, that is even rockier road that would no longer concern them because she's ENGAGED to a different man.  To them, just a girl Nick dated for 2 1/2 months. It could have been worse.  I do still think she was a much softer version of herself with him so I actually don't buy that she was faking but she made a different choice nonetheless.

5. Why are rag mags continuing to trying to discredit Nick?  Why was a Bach producer spotted at his NYC interview after which Ali, a Bach nation veteran, begins recanting positive Nick comments?  What is the purpose of stretching this story out?  Is there a final act yet to come or is it all just filler for the network until the next great storyline (laboratory venture) is storyboarded for viewer amusement?  Silly, silly, silly. Let intelligent, successful, not afraid of his emotions, eloquent, tenacious, sometimes sweet, sensual Nick #livelikeEric and find his future wife on his own terms and in his own time.   :yes:  I still beatingheart  Nick because he's a rebel ... deliciously so.

Last edited by notarose on Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:01 pm; edited 8 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:01 pm

MeAndI is pissed because Nick is raining on her parade !
She got what she deserved.
It will be interesting to see if her couple will be able to withstand the pressure outside the bachelor bubble and if she can stand not being the center of attention in the Murray family (Aaron monopolizing the 1st place)...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:52 pm

notarose wrote:Cecilia wrote:
http://survivorbitch.com/tag/the-bachelorette-2/
Great read and ripe for a tantalizing SC.

photo 68C46665-B152-4C26-A4A0-BEA333A2181A_zpsadsat074.jpg

Catdwoman50 wrote:
https://twitter.com/jason_mesnick/status/494895450667761666
Wonderful as well!

There are a few things I find perplexing post-show.

1. Andi & Nick both admitted to having sex on at least the FS date.  He framed it in the context of "intimacy" and it was that aspect that moved it out of the "wham bam thank you mam" realm.
Regardless, both publicly admit to intercourse while they are sitting on the same couch at ATFR yet there isn't much media attention on the fact that she did this not long before accepting a proposal.  I don't care what "the show" allows but I think it's fairly safe to say that the Vialls are pretty happy there son survived a 2 1/2 month relationship, despite the wretched heartbreak, because if he had proposed instead EVERYONE would know his fiancé slept with another guy less than a week before. This way, Nick is single and no doubt has slept with other women so she is just one more in his history. He likely isn't embarrassed about having slept with any of them because he wasn't planning to get engaged a week later.  Real life people!  

2. OMG is J really ok with this as a part of his love story that will always be available online for his children's viewing pleasure? Not exactly a hand-drawn fairytale.  I never really took a liking to J. but she did it and has said she did on ATFR and in an interview with him standing right beside her.  Have some respect for your fiancé and his family! Ok, she said it once, but to repeat it again?  He wasn't that appealing to me but still, he's just a normal guy with lots of good traits and his fiancé should stop talking about this and Nick in general. She's starting to implode.  Just because Nick's letter mentioned something along the lines of "if you ever think of me" doesn't mean she has to keep thinking and responding to him.  She's the one that needs to put her "big girl panties on" and act like someone who is planning a wedding not a public execution of her former lover. Again, he's single and she's just someone who he used to date and is trying to move on from.  A free agent.  There's no woman currently cuddling with Nick on the couch who has to live with this public tiff.

3. It doesn't matter how many women like what Nick has to offer.  The pool is large enough for him to explore as he sees fit.  He obviously now knows he doesn't want a woman who turns on a dime.  It's all good.
The media should stop scrutinizing him. I don't think he cares at all how many people think his feelings were genuine.  It's basically irrelevant to his daily life at this point as he is done with the show. He knows what's true and strangers don't matter. If he wants to go on a date with someone tomorrow, he can.  He's single.  Marcus did.  Obviously being in love with A., in Marcus's case, wasn't that hard to get over for some reason.  Same with Chris who thinks being the next Bach sounds like a good deal.
Too much focus and digging around for dirty laundry in Nick's case.  Why is it a sin to fall in love and want to have a heart to heart talk about it?  It's about respect and incumbent on the one who initiated the break up to be adult about it. She chose to not allow him privacy so "touché".  She wanted a public break up talk and she got it.  Real break ups can be messy.
My my, does she fear he might become the next Bach? giggling .  I don't want him to be but maybe his kisses really are magical.   :yes:  Shouldn't be any concern of hers.  She had her chance.  Move over and Staap blasting the guy you broke up with in an attempt to discredit him.  She's just helping Nick get over her even faster! This isn't middle school. She needs to focus on her current man and meaning behind the ring on her finger.

4.  Nick, his family, and some friends have all met Andi.  If she deceived him then she deceived them as well ... including 9 year old Bella.  If Andi deceived herself, that is even rockier road that would no longer concern them because she's ENGAGED to a different man.  To them, just a girl Nick dated for 2 1/2 months. It could have been worse.  It could have been years.

5. Why are rag mags continuing to trying to discredit Nick?  Why was a Bach producer spotted at his NYC interview after which Ali, a Bach nation veteran, begins recanting positive Nick comments?  What is the purpose of stretching this story out?  Is there a final act yet to come or is it all just filler for the network until the next great storyline (laboratory venture) is storyboarded for viewer amusement?  Silly, silly, silly. Let intelligent, successful, not afraid of his emotions, eloquent, tenacious, sometimes sweet, sensual Nick #livelikeEric and find his future wife on his own terms and in his own time.   :yes:  I still beatingheart  Nick because he's a rebel ... deliciously so.

wow  word  rock NR!...keep preachin n rockin gurl! Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

+52
jlccaz
sissyintexas
nutty1
iluvromance814
momoftrips