SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Page 54 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 54 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by SueSt Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
SueSt wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Don't most of us have a relationship in our past that was so hot, so exciting both physically, emotionally and mentally? That relationship that is so numbing, so tingling, so edgy and high that you think you are never going to let go, that you never want it to end. It's forever.
Until it's not.
Sometimes, you have to break it off for whatever reason. You have to. It's not something you want to do, but you have to end it.
It's not easy. It's gut wrenching. Or it was for me. I'm sure many of us have been here.
I watched Monday night and thought to myself, I sure the hell hoped I was kind and compassionate, but I know in my heart--it was torture for him regardless.

I never had this Kasha... (I married my guy)  do you ever think of him with regret?

Not with regret that the relationship ever happened. Things happen for reasons.  This person will always have a special place in my heart, but not the same place the man I've been married to for 35 yrs holds.
I always dated Johnny Dangerous. It took me a long time to realize I didn't need Johnny Dangerous as I already was Jennifer Dangerous. I needed Billy BeThereForMeBecauseofMe.

Sweet Kasha, LOVE the names.  Smiley 
There's nothing like BeThereForMeBecauseofMe...  it's recognition on the soul level; you feel safe and with your partner.
So glad you found your true love!!   bestbud!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 54 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:54 pm

I get it now Sue, by what you meant (and NR) earlier today. I guess the difference in our POVs is that I doubt now that there ever was that all-around connection between them. I doubt every word Andi ever said. Even her smiles and gestures ... dunno, don't wanna think about it anymore, her ... erased from my memory, I only watch Nick.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:02 am

happygolucky wrote:I get it now Sue, by what you meant (and NR) earlier today. I guess the difference in our POVs is that I doubt now that there ever was that all-around connection between them. I doubt every word Andi ever said. Even her smiles and gestures ... dunno, don't wanna think about it anymore, her ... erased from my memory, I only watch Nick.

I understand Happy. It's very painful to think that Andi changed her mind or deceived Nick.

But the thing is I trust Nick... and I believe Nick when he assessed that Andi was falling in love with him. He said he never felt it before. I believe that Nick had the correctly tuned measuring stick for whether or not she was deceiving him. Of course, what I saw on tv (and what he said he also saw watching the episodes back) only supported his assessment. It's not like Nick saw something different from what he experienced. And that realization must have added salt to his wounds. Sad, sad, sad.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:03 am

I just watched the finale episode again, for the first time I really listened to the conversation between Nick and Andi during the last chance date. From his point of view, I could see why he was so confident. I loved when she asked him what a day in Chicago would be like, and he mentioned that after he went to work, he'd probably text her a few times "I love you". Oh man, what a sweetheart he is. Someday, some girl is going to be oh so very lucky!  PINKHEART 

Couldn't bear to watch the ATFR…..

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:04 am

Does anyone know where Nick's mom's interview is?

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:09 am

nutty1 wrote:Does anyone know where Nick's mom's interview is?

not sure exactly what you're looking for???, but she is interviewed at the beginning of the ATFR hour, when the camera crew goes back to MWE to speak with Nick.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:12 am

nutty ... if you mean the part of video in MKE here

I wish someone would make SCs of ATFR ... only Nick ... but I would love to have pics of him in that suit, damn, he was sharp, hot, hot, hot ... I just can't get any free (and available for my country) video in HQ to do it myself, beside, just like you Nutty, I just can't watch .. I even missed the part with him meeting her family and I don't have any desire to watch it ever.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:12 am

SueSt wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Does anyone know where Nick's mom's interview is?

not sure exactly what you're looking for???, but she is interviewed at the beginning of the ATFR hour, when the camera crew goes back to MWE to speak with Nick.

Oh yes, that's what I was thinking of….thanks.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:13 am

happygolucky wrote:nutty ... if you mean the part of video in MKE here

I wish someone would make SCs of ATFR ... only Nick ... but I would love to have pics of him in that suit, damn, he was sharp, hot, hot, hot ... I just can't get any free (and available for my country) video in HQ to do it myself, beside, just like you Nutty, I just can't watch .. I even missed the part with him meeting her family and I don't have any desire to watch it ever.

I just watched the LCD and rejection. I cannot watch all in one night. Another night I will. I have no clue how to make screencaps though.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:36 am

I got my courage up .. watched 1 part ... this is the best I've got ... wish I could have a wide shot of him standing, he is just so ... dapper.

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 54 Nv811

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:00 am

http://websta.me/p/777880421441394429_189639020

photo AA90CFEC-2AAD-4ABF-9F21-1039FA7C15B6_zpsnf3s0ane.jpg

leejessh Eminem killleddddd it tonight. Can't wait for Lolla Day 2! See you again tomorrow@nick_viall28 and @jjobrien? #Lollapalooza2014

I think some of the people in this pic were on the HTD.

photo 4BC89B00-6748-4FDA-87DF-9EDC7F959CC3_zpskm9hgoym.jpg

:yes:  The woman Nick is looking at is the BFF that nominated him for the show.

Last edited by notarose on Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:07 am

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 54 BuARoF7CcAAm10e
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

+52
jlccaz
sissyintexas
nutty1
iluvromance814
momoftrips