SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Page 2 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by Love_Me Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:11 pm

chaslom4 wrote:Did anyone happen to catch CH on GMA this morning?

I posted CH interview on GMA in the video no discussion thread, but I wasn't able to listen to it at this time.

Did anyone hear him talk about Ashley's season?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by CarrieA Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:13 pm

We got a shout out!!! rotfl

http://networkedblogs.com/kj23G
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:08 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:We got a shout out!!! rotfl

His blog was hilarious!
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:11 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:We got a shout out!!! rotfl

Hilariously perfect! And a baby girl coming in September. Congrats, sir! :sending flowers
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:22 pm

Our other blogger friend 👋

http://lostangelesblog.wordpress.com/2011/07/12/bachelorette-recap-week-seven/
CarrieA
CarrieA

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:53 pm

AshleyS blog
http://saynotocosmo.com/post/7538921318/can-i-marry-ames-pants
CarrieA
CarrieA

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:19 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:We got a shout out!!! Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 2 1806963828

Thanks Carrie for posting this! Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 2 322449706
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:34 pm

if anyone is watching Bachelor Beat down tonight, could you possibly recap what is said? Thanks!
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:55 pm

chaslom4 wrote:if anyone is watching Bachelor Beat down tonight, could you possibly recap what is said? Thanks!

Caught parts of it...they talked a lot about Emily and Ryan. Not a lot of Ryan love there....Jake part 2 to most of them. Most are hoping he's not the next Bachelor. Most saw nothing wrong with how JP acted...they even thought he didn't go far enough. They agreed that he really cares for her and he has fallen for her. They asked at the end if you can find love on this show...and they wanted Ashley to answer (Dave G. said "F Fleiss...what do you think?") and she was very politically correct, as usual!! Smiley

And I have to say...Blakesley Sutter is the most darling little thing ever!!!! She was sitting on Trista's lap...so cute!!!

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:58 pm

klarson79 wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:if anyone is watching Bachelor Beat down tonight, could you possibly recap what is said? Thanks!

Caught parts of it...they talked a lot about Emily and Ryan. Not a lot of Ryan love there....Jake part 2 to most of them. Most are hoping he's not the next Bachelor. Most saw nothing wrong with how JP acted...they even thought he didn't go far enough. They agreed that he really cares for her and he has fallen for her. They asked at the end if you can find love on this show...and they wanted Ashley to answer (Dave G. said "F Fleiss...what do you think?") and she was very politically correct, as usual!! Smiley

And I have to say...Blakesley Sutter is the most darling little thing ever!!!! She was sitting on Trista's lap...so cute!!!

Thank you! I really appreciate it.
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:02 pm

klarson79 wrote:

Thanks, I forgot to watch it. Was Chris L, Tenley and Kiptyn on it. I know Peyton said she couldn't cause she went back to Dallas yesterday. I'm so annoyed at myself for missig it. ugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:06 pm

Gina wrote:
klarson79 wrote:

Thanks, I forgot to watch it. Was Chris L, Tenley and Kiptyn on it. I know Peyton said she couldn't cause she went back to Dallas yesterday. I'm so annoyed at myself for missig it. ugh.

No problem all! Chris L., Tenley and Kiptyn were there. All adorable as usual...Tenley was so busy oohing and aahing over Blakesley that she didn't have much to say!! I missed the first 15 minutes...but I think they were just talking about Emily.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

+72
tigertiz
IrishGal
lavenderred
vivalameagx3
ZG Champion