SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Page 3 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by CarrieA Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:08 pm

From the part I caught they were talking about JP, Ashley S just kept looking down and hiding her face while everyone else was talking LOL. Everyone thought that he reacted how he should in that environment, Trista even said she expected him to react even worse but was glad he stayed composed.. that's really the only part I had a chance to watch rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:11 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:From the part I caught they were talking about JP, Ashley S just kept looking down and hiding her face while everyone else was talking LOL. Everyone thought that he reacted how he should in that environment, Trista even said she expected him to react even worse but was glad he stayed composed.. that's really the only part I had a chance to watch rotfl

Aww! Adorable. AshleyS, I hope you're online and reading this, I expect a million twitpics of all the double dates about to happen in 3 weeks. seeing hearts cloud nine

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:11 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:From the part I caught they were talking about JP, Ashley S just kept looking down and hiding her face while everyone else was talking LOL. Everyone thought that he reacted how he should in that environment, Trista even said she expected him to react even worse but was glad he stayed composed.. that's really the only part I had a chance to watch rotfl

Poor Ash. She knows we're all watching her! Can't wait for when the show is over, and she can say what she's been wanting to say all these weeks. Love her! sign heart
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:13 pm

Alanna wrote:

Aww! Adorable. AshleyS, I hope you're online and reading this, I expect a million twitpics of all the double dates about to happen in 3 weeks. seeing hearts cloud nine

Haha I'm not sure if she was looking down because she was tweeting Emily (they were tweeting about her being bachelorette and she said no way) or if she just couldn't hold composure.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:14 pm

Yeah, I couldn't believe Jesse didn't ask her what she thought of JP.

And yes, Alanna!! I want lots of twitpics too!!! yes

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:15 pm

Thanks, Carrie. Trista adores JP and judging from her picking Ryan as her F1 and husband, I think she has good judgement and she knows how this show works with it's mindf**k to the F1, it happened to Ryan Sutter too.

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:17 pm

Alanna wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:From the part I caught they were talking about JP, Ashley S just kept looking down and hiding her face while everyone else was talking LOL. Everyone thought that he reacted how he should in that environment, Trista even said she expected him to react even worse but was glad he stayed composed.. that's really the only part I had a chance to watch Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 3 1806963828

Aww! Adorable. AshleyS, I hope you're online and reading this, I expect a million twitpics of all the double dates about to happen in 3 weeks. Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 3 4171422493 Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 3 3698010375

Are you sure Alana LOL? I thought Ash S said she thought Ben was so funny and wanted to double date with Ash H and him.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:25 pm

Gina wrote:
Thanks, Carrie. Trista adores JP and judging from her picking Ryan as her F1 and husband, I think she has good judgement and she knows how this show works with it's mindf**k to the F1, it happened to Ryan Sutter too.

Happened to dear Reid as well. :strings1
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:39 pm

Alanna wrote:

The visual image of this post is fantastic, Alanna! With all the "anger" posts about JP, i was falling off the JASH train. Thanks for pulling me back in again! blowkiss

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:44 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Alanna wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:From the part I caught they were talking about JP, Ashley S just kept looking down and hiding her face while everyone else was talking LOL. Everyone thought that he reacted how he should in that environment, Trista even said she expected him to react even worse but was glad he stayed composed.. that's really the only part I had a chance to watch Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 3 1806963828

Aww! Adorable. AshleyS, I hope you're online and reading this, I expect a million twitpics of all the double dates about to happen in 3 weeks. Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 3 4171422493 Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 3 3698010375

Are you sure Alana LOL? I thought Ash S said she thought Ben was so funny and wanted to double date with Ash H and him.

She said that too Pav! I think Ashley S is trying to be very even and balanced! :gotcha:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:56 pm

Beeleever wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
Alanna wrote:

She said that too Pav! I think Ashley S is trying to be very even and balanced! :gotcha:

And I believe she still cares what ABC and the producers will say to her if she's too gung-ho about JP. I'd be scared of that stupid lawsuit too my first year in the bach family. Loved when Dave said "F Fleiss, tell us what you think!" The veterans are so over the million-dollar lawsuit/intimidation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:45 am

I got on late to Bachelor Beatdown and my connection was breaking up but when they were talking about what they thought about Ryan Ashley S. reacted negatively towards Ryan. (sorry I can't remember what she said). Everyone on the Beat Down was surprised that she actually said something negative about someone. I wonder if her reaction has something to do with what went down in Fiji. The Fiji thing is pure speculation on my part. Just wondering.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

+72
tigertiz
IrishGal
lavenderred
vivalameagx3
ZG Champion