SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Page 23 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 23 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:43 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Nick's blog is just another reason I am proud that I picked him as my favorite this season. I really don't care if the non Nick fans have a problem with it or not because those are the people who will bash him regardless of what he says. He could say on a bright sunny day "the sky is blue!" and they would bash him. That says more for their sad lives than anything else.

Mura, I see what you are saying about him pulling back possibly because of certain people creating backlash for his tweets regarding BIP but I hope he just throws that out the window and continues on because his tweets were awesome and again way more tame than alot of the vile the other alumni dish out. Obviously certain people have certain agendas with what "offends" them. I think he will still support Marquel while Marquel is on the show.

true Monica.  :WAVEY: .. i agree with NR saying that Nick is certainly no sweet guy all the time giggling.. But ITA with those thinking Nick is the 'what you see is what you get' kinda man. Thats why i like him: salty, sarcastic, snarky, and all, with his raw and real emotions. He is not afraid to cry, speak his minds, owns his faults/mistakes and march his own drums. At this point, i think us the fans will continue to appreciate him for who he is, with his flaws and all. And the opponent side, well, ..(you fill the blank).

i truly think he was genuinely hurt, badly. He has all the rights in the world to voice his opinions and stay true to himself, TV or Not. These are real feelings involved in this scripted, heavily edited TV show. His concerns and feelings were no less matters than the lead and her F1 greatest ending. She rained her own love at the first sight fairy tale parade the moment she started to lead Nick on more than she should.

In this sense, i am with you Monica..i have no probs with Nick brought up the FS fiasco at the first place.  Hugesmile . and in different note, i also still think him poking the BIP casts was still tame compare than other BachNation snarks (and my own rant...laugh out loud).. If that puts the 2 of us in  :bad girl: Ville , so be it!.. 😆   bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 23 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Post by nutty1 Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:44 pm

I am not going to quote the whole comment, but StacyNor, thank you for bringing it over. It was so well written and I love the support for Nick.

I love all the comments here tonight.

I hope we can all set aside a minute to say a prayer for the Vialls, if you are so inclined to do so.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:47 pm

nutty1 wrote:From Nick's IG:

Is it weird that I'm posting a pic of my last ex for my #tbt? Probably. But this amazing girl is still my stylist at #trunkclub and she has amazing taste. So I don't care if it's weird.. I'm giving her a shout out anyways! #stillfriends #notmyexfiance

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 23 926565_511448998986480_1668872167_n

megcecile
I can't take credit for all of his wardrobe choices, but the good ones came from @trunkclub

Last edited by grace8136 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:47 pm

nutty1 wrote:From Nick's IG:

Is it weird that I'm posting a pic of my last ex for my #tbt? Probably. But this amazing girl is still my stylist at #trunkclub and she has amazing taste. So I don't care if it's weird.. I'm giving her a shout out anyways! #stillfriends #notmyexfiance

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 23 926565_511448998986480_1668872167_n

This is how a mature person interacts with someone they once loved... this tweet is not an accident.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:50 pm

I can't get her entire response to post. trying again...

megcecile
I can't take credit for all of his wardrobe choices, but the good ones came from @trunkclub

Last edited by grace8136 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:51 pm

^^ did u see the rest of the post she asked about his blue capris and his response was pretty funny that he won't apologize for those or the Cheetos laugh out loud
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:53 pm

mercieme wrote:
sdmom wrote:Just thought Nick was pretty quiet on SM for the past few days, then BOOM! The blog and the IG photo today.
I have to admit, when I saw the title of the blog, my heart sank a bit, because I knew how controversial and polarized he's already been and how non fans will continue to criticize him....I really wished he could have dropped the topic and moved on, but after reading his blog, I realize who am I to tell Nick what to do? Just like he said, "sometimes people would laugh off  any emotional damage that sex can do to guys", we tell them to "man up", that big boys don't cry, but men can be as sensitive, or even more so, than women. Just like the show has produced some successful love stories, it also has produced some genuine broken hearts (Bevin came to mind).  I am sure Nick will move on and heal on his own pace. Meanwhile, I am very glad that Nick is open and honest to share his feelings to us, that we can witness part of his healing process.
It's so true that he says what's on his mind, but always from his heart. I think because he's true to himself, he takes full responsibility of what he's said and he doesn't care what total strangers think of him, that's why he doesn't care if it's weird to post his ex-GF on IG today. He has a sense of dry humor, doesn't he?
Thank you Nick and I am glad I am your fan.

Re the bolded, I agree but his blog was an eye opener for a lot of folks who did not give a chance to understand what drove him to the occurrence of the AFTR. That being said, remember pre AFTR, at least 2 reporters reached out to him on twitter, I think Elle magazine was one of them. Obviously now he has broached a topic that is sparking a lot of interest and I won't be surprised if more news outfits want to feature him so unfortunately his detractors will continue to say he does not want to let it go. Whatever, the more Nick, the better for us his fans giggling 

ITA mercieme. his blog was an eye opener and conversation starter for the 'middle camp'. He is a rare species that ever step into this silly show: excellent writer, expressive with his feelings, eloquent soft spoken guy with wit and interesting fashion style laugh out loud. a great recipe for a good TV and interesting media coverage. More power to him!  yes 

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:53 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:Ok I have to stay on this thread a bit.  My claws are coming out tonight.  Deep breaths and count to 10

Cat, I am a kat, too, just with a K, plus I am a Leo. I know my claws are getting itchy!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:54 pm

^^ shows up in my preview, but not the post??  scratch

megcecile

Last edited by grace8136 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:54 pm

nutty1 wrote:I am not going to quote the whole comment, but StacyNor, thank you for bringing it over. It was so well written and I love the support for Nick.

I love all the comments here tonight.

I hope we can all set aside a minute to say a prayer for the Vialls, if you are so inclined to do so.

Many prayers for the Vialls.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by torybean Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:55 pm

hi guys....coming out of lurkdom because I'm still a huge Nick fan and love what he posted today!  clapping! 

Funniest post/exchange between Nick and his ex on that IG post. Love they can keep a sense of humor!!  giggling 

nick_viall28
I will never apologize for those pants. Or Cheetos @megcecile

Go BIG or Go HOME

torybean

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:59 pm

Thanks to the "cat's" and everyone else, for staying in check and keeping this thread running smoothly in spite of this very interesting day!

I know tempers have been flaring, but there has been some great conversations across the board today!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

+51
Luvstruck
Rolly
emusha
california90
alwaystulips