SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 71 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Post by SueSt Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:36 pm

notarose wrote:#MCM Nicholas eye candy throwback #fantasysweet  :uptonogood 

photo 834F182E-1535-4187-92F2-54D5FEBAB28D_zpskh3sj68l.jpg

"....ooooo, yea..ah"

HA NR, your broad references and double entendres are awesome. :yes:
#fantasysweet Indeed!
"one stop shop makes my cherry pop...." back at 'ya!  giggling 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 71 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Post by mindless Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:40 pm

SueSt wrote:
Hi Mindless,

Thanks for your comments.

Responding to comments in Nick’s discussion thread is a slippery slope and one that I choose not ride on... so I will respond to your post in Nick’s Fan thread.  Thanks for your support of Nick.  

I personally believe that Andi was in love with Nick and tried to rewrite her feelings at the end of the season and certainly in the post show.  Andi is and was entitled to choose Josh, no problem with that and regardless of whether she was in love with Nick or not (no problem with that), Nick was in love with her, and her failure to show compassion for him was shameful and something that ultimately reflects poorly on her and no one else.

I’m not sure if Nick thought he imagined things... he said watching the show actually confirmed for him that he was NOT imagining things.  He never recanted that he loved Andi, he repeated that what they shared was uniquely special... and this was what was so difficult for Nick to reconcile.... particularly I would imagine, in the after show.

Nick has been nothing but a class act post show.  I didn’t listen to the interview you are referencing... interesting that Andi said she cried her eyes out... but based on the Josh would bash Nick’s skull in comments, nasty retweeting, etc..... she still has not shown any awareness or remorse for her part in this drama... which as you said, is totally immature high school stuff.

Andi can lump me in a defending Nick 'I don't care what they say, they're idiots' category....' happy to be here!! :yes: 

Thanks again for your thoughtful post and welcome to #teamnick!

Sue

Thank you for the comments, and everyone else as well.  Smiley 

I don't really wish to discuss Andi here, since this is supposed to be a positive thread, but I'm not sure she was in love with either while on the show. I think she had strong feelings for both, but they were so different and Josh was the kind of guy she'd always wanted, so the that's what she went for. I think she made the right choice for everyone. Nick deserves someone more mature and interesting.

I'm happy Nick's been moving on and doing something worthwhile with his fame. I actually hope he stays away from Bachelor events, unless Sharleen is there of course. Yes, I also want to match those two up. I think she may have been put off by the events of ATFR though. It can't be easy for her to stay objective since she's friends with Andi.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:00 pm

mindless wrote:
SueSt wrote:
Hi Mindless,

Responding to comments in Nick’s discussion thread is a slippery slope and one that I choose not ride on... so I will respond to your post in Nick’s Fan thread.  Thanks for your support of Nick.  

I personally believe that Andi was in love with Nick and tried to rewrite her feelings at the end of the season and certainly in the post show.  Andi is and was entitled to choose Josh, no problem with that and regardless of whether she was in love with Nick or not (no problem with that), Nick was in love with her, and her failure to show compassion for him was shameful and something that ultimately reflects poorly on her and no one else.

I’m not sure if Nick thought he imagined things... he said watching the show actually confirmed for him that he was NOT imagining things.  He never recanted that he loved Andi, he repeated that what they shared was uniquely special... and this was what was so difficult for Nick to reconcile.... particularly I would imagine, in the after show.

Nick has been nothing but a class act post show.  I didn’t listen to the interview you are referencing... interesting that Andi said she cried her eyes out... but based on the Josh would bash Nick’s skull in comments, nasty retweeting, etc..... she still has not shown any awareness or remorse for her part in this drama... which as you said, is totally immature high school stuff.

Andi can lump me in a defending Nick 'I don't care what they say, they're idiots' category....' happy to be here!! :yes: 

Sue

I don't really wish to discuss Andi here, since this is supposed to be a positive thread, but I'm not sure she was in love with either while on the show. I think she had strong feelings for both, but they were so different and Josh was the kind of guy she'd always wanted, so the that's what she went for. I think she made the right choice for everyone. Nick deserves someone more mature and interesting.

I'm happy Nick's been moving on and doing something worthwhile with his fame. I actually hope he stays away from Bachelor events, unless Sharleen is there of course. Yes, I also want to match those two up. I think she may have been put off by the events of ATFR though. It can't be easy for her to stay objective since she's friends with Andi.  

Tweeted by Amanda Hess - favorited by Sharleen Joynt
just @sharleenjoynt and @viallnicholas28 stuck on an island for 9 weeks, with @chrisbharrison their only diversion. would watch
- 29 Jul 14

Maybe she wasn't all that put off.  
Hmmm...  Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:08 pm

mindless wrote:
SueSt wrote:
Hi Mindless,

Sue

Could not agree with you more, Mindless! (The saying "dodged a bullet" comes to mind). Anyway, I too am impressed so far how Nick has managed to conduct himself post-show and hope he continues to avoid the Bachelor events. i do not know much about Sharleen as I did not watch Juan Pablo's season, but she seems to made an impression on quite a few people here. So who knows??

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:46 pm

notarose wrote:
I don't think our man Nick is prone to jumping into things.  It does seem that "Stag" may have contacted Nick for the event below which Nick is not appearing at.

From Micheal Stag
@viallnicholas28 please DM me about a paid appearance in Sept. Thanks! - 28 Jul 14

From Eligible Mag (Toronto)
We are excited to announce that @chrisjbukowski, @GrahamBunn,@ZackKalter & @RobertGraham24 will be at this year's#TIFFBachelorParty!
- 11 Aug 14

Micheal Stag is hosting.
http://www.eventbrite.com/directory?q=party+girls&loc=Toronto%2C+CA

Another good find, NR!  yes 
I think it's an educated guess that Nick turned down the appearance. Good for him!! May I quote this IF I ever need to defend Nick that he's indeed moved on in different threads?
I hope Nick can remain open minded in terms of dating past contestants. We have seen successful cases: Holly & Blake, DeAnna & Stephen (Michael's brother), or even Jesse & his wife (can't remember her name), so who knows?
I also find it interesting Nick told the twitter world that he got 2 tickets. Hmmm.......
No matter who he chooses to date, Nick, you'd better keep us in the loop every step of the way! :yes: 

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:05 pm

sdmom wrote:
notarose wrote:
I don't think our man Nick is prone to jumping into things.  It does seem that "Stag" may have contacted Nick for the event below which Nick is not appearing at.

From Micheal Stag
@viallnicholas28 please DM me about a paid appearance in Sept. Thanks! - 28 Jul 14

From Eligible Mag (Toronto)
We are excited to announce that @chrisjbukowski, @GrahamBunn,@ZackKalter & @RobertGraham24 will be at this year's#TIFFBachelorParty!
- 11 Aug 14

Micheal Stag is hosting.
http://www.eventbrite.com/directory?q=party+girls&loc=Toronto%2C+CA

Another good find, NR!  yes 
I think it's an educated guess that Nick turned down the appearance. Good for him!! May I quote this IF I ever need to defend Nick that he's indeed moved on in different threads?
I hope Nick can remain open minded in terms of dating past contestants. We have seen successful cases: Holly & Blake, DeAnna & Stephen (Michael's brother), or even Jesse & his wife (can't remember her name), so who knows?
I also find it interesting Nick told the twitter world that he got 2 tickets. Hmmm.......
No matter who he chooses to date, Nick, you'd better keep us in the loop every step of the way! :yes: 

Yeah, I find that interesting too - otherwise why not just say you got tickets for Sam Smith? I tried talking DH into going since it's close to our anniversary but he does not listen to Sam Smith and does not wish to take me even for stal, I mean sleuthing purposes... hissyfit 

Jesse's wife is named Ann - she was eliminated on the first night of Jason's season..

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:24 pm

Shall I bring Nick's BIP tweets over from tonight?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:28 pm

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28 · 2h
Chris B proving that one mans trash is another mans treasure #BachelorInParadise #bip

How do you not go for Marquel. Obvious choice. Girl has smarts #BachelorInParadise #bip

Again....musical Chairs! #BachelorInParadise #bip

Apparently "same page" means he actually kinda likes me #BachelorInParadise #bip

Marcus is officially the mayor of Right Reasonsville . #BachelorInParadise #bip

This conversation is riveting #BachelorInParadise #bip

Elise's "gentlemen radar" is on point!! #bip #BachelorInParadise

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28 · 1h
Sarah is a sweetheart and refreshingly normal. #bip #BachelorInParadise

Again, Marquel is the obvious choice. #bip #BachelorInParadise

Marquel is basically turning #bip into his own little season of The Bachelor. #skills #BachelorInParadise

I like Danielle. Genuine, sweet, seems normal.

Graham..."That's Interesting"... Awesome!!! I now love Graham. #bip #BachelorInParadise

Marquel just gave us a little Ron Burgundy and goes from a 10 to an 11!! #bip #BachelorInParadise

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28 · 49m
"I looked and your instagram and you seem like a really great guy." I am speechless #bip #BachelorInParadise

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28 · 38m
I really hope Chris B. bangs his stick on the floor and shouts " YOU SHALL NOT PASS." #BachelorInParadise #BIP

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28 · 28m
I am not sure if Graham had a choice there. #BIP #BachelorInParadise

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28 · 19m
I think those two crazy kids actually have a shot! And I do mean crazy.. #BIP #BachelorInParadise

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28 · 6s
#BachelorInParadise = Gold

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:06 am

Thanks NUTTY!

My favorite twitter exchanges:

Sierra O'Brien ‏@sierra_sparkles 3h

@viallnicholas28 may know science, but his spelling game is weak. I'm pretty sure it's tortoise...

James Viall ‏@jviall

@sierra_sparkles @viallnicholas28 well that's nonsense, he doesn't now anything about science!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:39 am

Thanks Nutty!

My fav:
@viallnicholas28
I really hope Chris B. bangs his stick on the floor and shouts " YOU SHALL NOT PASS." #BachelorInParadise #BIP

"Gandalf: You cannot pass! I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The dark fire will not avail you, Flame of Udun! Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass!"
(Lord of the Ring - Fellowship of the Ring)

Mind you, Chris B as Gandalf might be a bit of a stretch.   giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:53 am

notarose wrote:
Tweeted by Amanda Hess - favorited by Sharleen Joynt
just @sharleenjoynt and @viallnicholas28 stuck on an island for 9 weeks, with @chrisbharrison their only diversion. would watch
- 29 Jul 14

Maybe she wasn't all that put off.  
Hmmm...  Smiley

Sharleen may like CH.. she put "marry me" about CH on her last blog.

Looks like he didn't listen to us.  hmmm  Rolling Eyes 

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  Aug 17
Got me two tickets to @samsmithworld for Sept 22.  Really looking forward to that one.

Donnie @chi_citygrl  ·  Jul 30
@viallnicholas28 Sam Smith...Chicago...September 22. I bring the Cheetos, you bring the peanut butter.

ETA: oops.. just read a few pages back and see that you already noticed this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:38 am

well, well, well, ... Nick, since we know you read this board, the fan thread and the discussion thread ... and no, no worries, no matter how embarrassing things can be, we are all in the boat ... just that most of us "hide" behind our "nicknames", so it becomes less embarrassing as long nobody else has an access to our computer (or phone) while logged in  giggling 

Want to say HI to all my girls here, who continue making this thread beautiful.
Thanks for all the pics (well, thank you Nick for "modeling").
Welcome Mindless ... and nice to read your thoughts, which I perfectly agree with.

And one thing that was always on my mind while reading many opinions ... you perfectly put down in words, so:
Mindless wrote:"If there was nothing wrong [*ignored*] having sex with Nick and it was even expected, then why is it a crime to mention it?". I'm still not clear on what the answer to that is, except "That's just not something polite men do".
I want to skip the whole discussion of sex, since there was probably enough said already and people's perception of it probably doesn't change...
but one thing that gets clearer and clearer every day is ... Nick's politeness.
But if someone wants to call him a ****, maybe that can be taken as a compliment... meaning, he impressed her much.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

+51
Luvstruck
Rolly
emusha
california90
alwaystulips