SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Page 72 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 72 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Post by emad0722 Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:34 am

nutty1 wrote:Shall I bring Nick's BIP tweets over from tonight?

post bachelorette nick is so freaking funny... yay for real life bringing out the best in him!

Last edited by emad0722 on Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 72 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Post by notarose Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:19 am

grace8136 wrote:
notarose wrote:
Tweeted by Amanda Hess - favorited by Sharleen Joynt
just @sharleenjoynt and @viallnicholas28 stuck on an island for 9 weeks, with @chrisbharrison their only diversion. would watch
- 29 Jul 14

Maybe she wasn't all that put off.  
Hmmm...  Smiley

Sharleen may like CH.. she put "marry me" about CH on her last blog.

Looks like he didn't listen to us.  hmmm  Rolling Eyes 

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  Aug 17
Got me two tickets to @samsmithworld for Sept 22.  Really looking forward to that one.

Donnie @chi_citygrl  ·  Jul 30
@viallnicholas28 Sam Smith...Chicago...September 22. I bring the Cheetos, you bring the peanut butter.

ETA: oops.. just read a few pages back and see that you already noticed this one.

To the bolded: CH "married". Ashley & JP.  lolpanda 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:51 am

isittrue wrote:
sdmom wrote:
notarose wrote:
I don't think our man Nick is prone to jumping into things.  It does seem that "Stag" may have contacted Nick for the event below which Nick is not appearing at.

From Micheal Stag
@viallnicholas28 please DM me about a paid appearance in Sept. Thanks! - 28 Jul 14

From Eligible Mag (Toronto)
We are excited to announce that @chrisjbukowski, @GrahamBunn,@ZackKalter & @RobertGraham24 will be at this year's#TIFFBachelorParty!
- 11 Aug 14

Micheal Stag is hosting.
http://www.eventbrite.com/directory?q=party+girls&loc=Toronto%2C+CA

Another good find, NR!  yes 
I think it's an educated guess that Nick turned down the appearance. Good for him!! May I quote this IF I ever need to defend Nick that he's indeed moved on in different threads?
I hope Nick can remain open minded in terms of dating past contestants. We have seen successful cases: Holly & Blake, DeAnna & Stephen (Michael's brother), or even Jesse & his wife (can't remember her name), so who knows?
I also find it interesting Nick told the twitter world that he got 2 tickets. Hmmm.......
No matter who he chooses to date, Nick, you'd better keep us in the loop every step of the way! :yes: 

Yeah, I find that interesting too - otherwise why not just say you got tickets for Sam Smith?   I tried talking DH into going since it's close to our anniversary but he does not listen to Sam Smith and does not wish to take me even for stal, I mean sleuthing purposes... hissyfit 

Jesse's wife is named Ann - she was eliminated on the first night of Jason's season..

yep i found the two tickets as really curio too  giggling . i wouldnt pass the wonderfully mischievious Nick  anything...:uptonogood . ITA he better keep us in the loop!  Praying :Nod:. good to know we may get to see plenty of pics from that coming event. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:17 am

sdmom wrote:We need a stalker, I mean, a sleuther to attend Sam Smith on 9/22.
Paging Cecilia......

So this show was sold out weeks ago (it is at a small venue) and are expensive. I asked my girlfriend whose friend works on Sam Smith's tour to see if he can get us tickets. Will keep you posted! If he's going with that Donnie girl I'd be a bit disappointed in his taste. Her twitter is super annoying.

Also I need to change my avi to the shirtless selfie when I get home from vacay.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:23 am

Cecilia wrote:
Paging Cecilia......

So this show was sold out weeks ago
(it is at a small venue) and are expensive. I asked my girlfriend whose friend works on Sam Smith's tour to see if he can get us tickets. Will keep you posted! If he's going with that Donnie girl I'd be a bit disappointed in his taste. Her twitter is super annoying.

Interesting. So, does this mean Nick got his tickets weeks ago, or he just paid extra money for them now? Did he go because of Donnie girl? Inquiring mind needs to know! duh 

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:47 am

Nick pics from today:

@ caseso_dip Get jealous ladies! Nick from the last bachelorette! #abc #bachelorette
http://websta.me/p/790915504551526284_356072334

@ phrmagrl #bachelorette #andimadeamistake #lovechitown
http://websta.me/p/790821600418407482_41732376

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:58 am

Great find, NR!
Photos:
@ caseso_dip Get jealous ladies! Nick from the last bachelorette! #abc #bachelorette
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 72 10624405_712100285503683_1660486773_n

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 72 10601936_270218549833873_1195495888_n

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:00 am

notarose wrote:Nick pics from today:

http://websta.me/p/790915504551526284_356072334

http://websta.me/p/790821600418407482_41732376

He's at Bub City in first one and he is all about a vodka soda.

Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:26 am

Who knows the bromance has plenty of fans? ...giggling

Rachelle ‏@maharbara 2h
My big just met @viallnicholas28 in Chicago so can I meet @mrjjobrien in San Francisco now? #livingvicariously pic.twitter.com/SFuE6Rnk3c

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 72 BvdLffDCAAEmMN5

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:04 am

Cecilia wrote:
Paging Cecilia......

So this show was sold out weeks ago (it is at a small venue) and are expensive. I asked my girlfriend whose friend works on Sam Smith's tour to see if he can get us tickets. Will keep you posted! If he's going with that Donnie girl I'd be a bit disappointed in his taste. Her twitter is super annoying.

Also I need to change my avi to the shirtless selfie when I get home from vacay.

Yeah, I was surprised Sam Smith was at the Riveria - thought he was hot enough to warrant a bigger venue... keep us posted if your friend is able to get you tickets.  The smaller the venue, the easier it is to sleuth!

The girl is stunning but her tweets are very confusing IMO.  She appears to go on a lot of dates.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:21 am

isittrue wrote:
Cecilia wrote:
Paging Cecilia......

Yeah, I was surprised Sam Smith was at the Riveria - thought he was hot enough to warrant a bigger venue... keep us posted if your friend is able to get you tickets.  The smaller the venue, the easier it is to sleuth!

The girl is stunning but her tweets are very confusing IMO.  She appears to go on a lot of dates.

That Donnie girl is gorgeous and I can see why he would be attracted to her. She is a natural beauty but I hope there is more to her than just her looks.... Nick definitely has a type and I guess he can't help it  Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 72 2498057887 
Time will tell if there is anything between them .... But it is Nick's life and he can date whoever he wants to. :cutesmile!: 
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:29 am

Can anyone post a link to the pic of this girl?  

Do we know that Nick is taking her to the concert for sure?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

+51
Luvstruck
Rolly
emusha
california90
alwaystulips