SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 78 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:26 pm

mindless wrote:
unknown82 wrote:
 :yes:  He looks so good!  He definitely looks relaxed and happy.  I truly believe this all stems from the fact that he stayed true to who he is throughout and after the season. He didn't have to change his story because he had nothing to hide or to feel guilty about.  He went on a show and truly fell in love with Andi but fortunately didn't end up with her because it was not meant to be.  You can see that he is at peace with the outcome and has moved on from that chapter in his life.  He will find the love of his life, it's just a matter of time. :bigsmile: 

I agree. I think he's been super consistent with his words an actions on the show and after (unlike some people), so it's easy to leave it all behind and move forward feeling good about himself. He said he's grateful for knowing he can fall in love like that, and now he just needs to find that person who can return his feelings.  :yes: I'm sure running into fans and people who understood him every day is giving him new hope that she may be just around the corner.

couldnt have said it better! ITA with you both!  clapping! 

Dignity-integrity-true to oneself= road to real happiness !  :yes: 

on a related note, come to think of it, i admire Des --JfYI the momma Bear in me finally 'accepted' her :halo:  just recently after 1 yr together with my Prince as they both apparently can make e.o happy  yes  -- for being honest that she had loved 2 men all season long. Its an awful truth she chose to spill directly to Chris on the FRC. Who knew that Maybe bc of her honesty TPTB needed to reward her with the montage of their journey completed with signature song at the end of the sweet FRC, a flash back to their proposal at ATFR and a gift of last cheesy poem laugh out loud session for her from Chris...giggling. but first and foremost, she looked content and genuinely happy post-show with Chris that none of single bad words about Brooks and Drew coming out their mouth whipped . I start to think a genuine Bachette is a rare find these days  :nervous

as for Nick, i have no doubt he has nothing but great things in store for him, in career and love department . Im cheering on him to follow Chris L 's footsteps ! cheerleader 

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 78 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:37 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

Dignity-integrity-true to oneself= road to real happiness !  :yes: 

on a related note, come to think of it, i admire Des --JfYI the momma Bear in me finally 'accepted' her :halo:  just recently after 1 yr together with my Prince as they both apparently can make e.o happy  yes  -- for being honest that she had loved 2 men all season long. Its an awful truth she chose to spill directly to Chris on the FRC. Who knew that Maybe bc of her honesty TPTB needed to reward her with the montage of their journey completed with signature song at the end of the sweet FRC, a flash back to their proposal at ATFR and a gift of last cheesy poem laugh out loud session for her from Chris...giggling. but first and foremost, she looked content and genuinely happy post-show with Chris that none of single bad words about Brooks and Drew coming out their mouth whipped . I start to think a genuine Bachette is a rare find these days  :nervous

as for Nick, i have no doubt he has nothing but great things in store for him, in career and love department . Im cheering on him to follow Chris L 's footsteps !  cheerleader 

Her honesty during the FRC to Chris is what makes the proposal that more special to me. She got it out in the open so he knew where she was at then with Brooks, compared to that very moment with Chris, standing in front of him. Her relationship with Brooks was very real, and she had no problem laying it on the table with Chris.

I see Nick as being a genuine honest guy as well. He will make some lady very happy one day.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:15 pm

great! intelligent and nerdy is Sharleen's dream type of guy  lolpanda 

https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/502513322319548416

let the #OperationPandas begin Praying #MatchmakingDontCare giggling (Shout out to Happy! laugh out loud  :WAVEY: )

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:05 pm

@ nick_viall28 Clearly my amazing style started at a very early age. #tbt #fashion
http://websta.me/p/792114145434733699_28313266

Celeb look-alike? :uptonogood 
http://www.retrocrush.com/retrorandy/flockofseagulls/flockface.jpg

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:23 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:great! intelligent and nerdy is Sharleen's dream type of guy  lolpanda 

let the #OperationPandas begin Praying #MatchmakingDontCare giggling (Shout out to Happy! laugh out loud  :WAVEY: )

Love this happy thread! I am back on operation panda too. As for the spaces in science we have to use one. It has taken me years to even try to get used to it.

I agree the smile is back, truly we should thank Andi. Her awful behavior has let him move on and realize he deserves someone who loves him as much as he loves.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:04 pm

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28 · 2h
Intense inner office debate. Is it grammatically correct to have 1 or 2 spaces after a period? Fascinating stuff! #nerds

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28 · 2h
I almost panicked when I was informed that there is a peanut butter recall. Thankfully, I'm a choosy mom. #jif

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:05 pm

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28 · 1h
Clearly my amazing style started at a very early age. #tbt #fashion http://instagram.com/p/r-J55UMwyD/

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 78 10268789_1457928197819893_1038833465_n

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:15 pm

And he changed his twitter page yet again!  giggling It's a hot picture so I am not complaining...

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:32 pm

Nick is on a roll today laugh out loud

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:34 pm

New in these streets, all cos of our boy Nick. An a Nick chick y'all. Lol. I found his ex profile on facebook and she has tons of Nick's pics for us to drool. Her name is Megan Albrecht. Beautiful she seems to switch between being a blonde and a brunette. So not sure if she is originally a blonde or brunette.

Give us an indication of his type when we playing match making. Hint Sharnick.
Check the link out 300+ pics
https://m.facebook.com/megan.albrecht.90/albums/842092068848/?start_index=36
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:35 pm

mysthelma wrote:New in these streets, all cos of our boy Nick. An a Nick chick y'all. Lol. I found his ex profile on facebook and she has tons of Nick's pics for us to drool. Her name is Megan Albrecht. Beautiful she seems to switch between being a blonde and a brunette. So not sure if she is originally a blonde or brunette.

Thanks mysthelma, great pics! Obviously a great relationship at the time and seems they have maintain a friendship since then. Speaks well of them both  Smiley 

murasaki1393 wrote:great! intelligent and nerdy is Sharleen's dream type of guy  lolpanda 

I don't know, Mura.  Do you really think Nick would be interested in Sharleen?

photo 0396942B-D43E-49D6-91E4-DED1AE6DE1E3_zpsviksmxcc.jpg

:uptonogood  lolpanda

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:51 pm

mysthelma wrote:New in these streets, all cos of our boy Nick. An a Nick chick y'all. Lol. I found his ex profile on facebook and she has tons of Nick's pics for us to drool. Her name is Megan Albrecht. Beautiful she seems to switch between being a blonde and a brunette. So not sure if she is originally a blonde or brunette.

Thanks for the link! Some sexy pics in there. I wonder why they didn't work out, since they're still friends. She is stunning!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

+51
Luvstruck
Rolly
emusha
california90
alwaystulips