SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 42 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Maggenzm Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:46 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Great pics! So sweet of Chris to sign those cards and send them back to the fan. He is so genuine and adorable. I like Des's hair, she has a different part, it looks great.

Thinking of her blog, and how far she has come. They both have been making good decisions to better their life for the future.

Chris and Des are so inspiring, in everything they do, their behavior, their SM, their work ethics, just an all around great couple!

Ditto to all you said!! This is what is supposed to happen when you meet someone that is just right for you. I think they compliment each other so well that decisions are made together, which makes them stronger. It has been said that 2 are better than one.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 42 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:31 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Great pics! So sweet of Chris to sign those cards and send them back to the fan. He is so genuine and adorable. I like Des's hair, she has a different part, it looks great.

Thinking of her blog, and how far she has come. They both have been making good decisions to better their life for the future.

Chris and Des are so inspiring, in everything they do, their behavior, their SM, their work ethics, just an all around great couple!

Ditto to all you said!! This is what is supposed to happen when you meet someone that is just right for you. I think they compliment each other so well that decisions are made together, which makes them stronger. It has been said that 2 are better than one.

Agreed, they sure make it easy to be liked and hard to snark on with their sweet selves giggling

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:56 pm

deshartsock
A stroll in the park to end a wonderful weekend in NYC.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 42 1208353_878195812190450_418472803_n

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:49 pm

bleuberry wrote:deshartsock

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 42 1208353_878195812190450_418472803_n

I really love her bangs!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:48 pm

And they're headed home.

Jennifer ‏@jko1016
@DesHartsock and her fiancé just walked by me on our flight. Beautiful couple.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:50 pm

chrisrsiegfried. Hace 3 horas.

Stroll through Central Park with @deshartsock before we head back to Seattle! Great time.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 42 12083310

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 42 BanderaDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 42 Nadal-10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 42 Bufand10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 42 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:51 pm

chrisrsiegfried. Hace 10 minutos.

Literally no room for my limbs! #LastSeat on the plane 44E and 44F for Miss @deshartsock

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 42 12081810

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 42 BanderaDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 42 Nadal-10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 42 Bufand10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 42 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:05 pm

Poor Chris. That is a real problem for tall guys when travelling. Great pics in the park!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:01 pm

Beautiful weather for Central Park today.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:54 am

Maggenzm wrote:
bleuberry wrote:deshartsock

I really love her bangs!

i really love his long eyelashes and sweet eyes! eyedrool beatingheart. Never fail. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:03 pm

New pic in the updated People interview from The Knot Gala

Link: The Bachelorette's Desiree Hartsock: My Wedding 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 42 Desi-hartstock-2-600x450

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:09 pm

bleuberry wrote:New pic in the updated People interview from The Knot Gala

Link: The Bachelorette's Desiree Hartsock: My Wedding 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 42 Desi-hartstock-2-600x450

They look so happy! Des always wrapped her arms around Chris, claiming her territory. :yougogirl:
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

+50
islandgirl
provenceguy
Jolena
Rolly
Maggenzm