SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 74 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by whit90 Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:51 am

sdmom wrote:i know this is not his fan thread, but since many people mentioned about the wedding, I am posting my fav. MODS, if this is against the forum rule, please delete.

nick_viall28
18 hours ago
Goodnight

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 74 927152_590211344421015_2098024587_n

He will be an awesome father one day !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 74 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:12 am

whit90 wrote:

He will be an awesome father one day !

That's a good point. Coming from such a large family, the older ones usually look after the young ones. Not that it takes away from anyone coming from a small family and being good parents, but they learn quickly.

My niece and nephew were in their twenty's when their little brother was born. My sister has always said to those who questioned her having another child late in life, he was the easiest to raise because there was always someone around to look after him.

He's 20 yrs old now, his sister is 41 and his brother is 38 and have always been very close.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:19 am

I recall way more press with Jason and DeAnna.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:44 pm

Great debate still here...
so another question for working minds ...
since for me these kind of shows are really one great example of how people face strange/unknown environment/situations ...and how they deal/handle/approach with another sex when we talk about the conversation starter/building a relationship/react out of own insecurities/respond to insecurities and fears of others...

I wonder what do you make of Nick's first approach at the beginning of the season?
What do you think ... if anyone is interested to make some psychological observation about the guy?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
I know it is nothing to do with it being Nick's date and everything to do with it was Sunday, I was just being snarky, since Nick was supposedly the star of the show but his  1 on 1 was the lowest rating episode ever in the history of show on any season..  That's all...

cantstopl He went from that, to being the most talked about F2 with more media rounds that I can ever remember for a F2.

I would say he was big news (relatively) in the week after he dropped the sex bomb, but I haven't noticed any media following him around now, or interested in any follow ups with him, so revealing shocking secrets only gets you so far on this franchise as far as attention/fame apparently, and doesn't guarantee anything sustainable. I doubt that was Nick's intention, but I wonder if any future rejected contestants will follow his example post show in order to try to get, and leverage, some media coverage for themselves, now that a precedent has been established. no idea

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:32 pm

ironcat wrote:I would say he was big news (relatively) in the week after he dropped the sex bomb, but I haven't noticed any media following him around now, or interested in any follow ups with him, so revealing shocking secrets only gets you so far on this franchise as far as attention/fame apparently, and doesn't guarantee anything sustainable.  I doubt that was Nick's intention, but I wonder if any future rejected contestants will follow his example post show in order to try to get, and leverage, some media coverage for themselves, now that a precedent has been established. no idea

Well that will only be possible if the lead sleeps with several contestants. Maybe the precedent will make them think twice about doing things behind closed doors that they don't wish to admit in public. I think that'd be nothing but a good thing, since I don't condone taking advantage of people.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:50 pm

mindless wrote:
ironcat wrote:I would say he was big news (relatively) in the week after he dropped the sex bomb, but I haven't noticed any media following him around now, or interested in any follow ups with him, so revealing shocking secrets only gets you so far on this franchise as far as attention/fame apparently, and doesn't guarantee anything sustainable.  I doubt that was Nick's intention, but I wonder if any future rejected contestants will follow his example post show in order to try to get, and leverage, some media coverage for themselves, now that a precedent has been established. no idea

Well that will only be possible if the lead sleeps with several contestants. Maybe the precedent will make them think twice about doing things behind closed doors that they don't wish to admit in public. I think that'd be nothing but a good thing, since I don't condone taking advantage of people.

Since apparently many of them do, and Nick was the first one to spill, you might be right.  But I don't agree that Andi took advantage of Nick, and Nick doesn't either, since he said in an interview I read recently that she didn't, and that he was a fully willing participant.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:55 pm

mindless wrote:

Except there have been plenty of other leads, bachelors and bachelorettes, that slept with their final 2 and some the final 3 and more. Nick was the first to "break code," Hugesmile

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:09 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
mindless wrote:

Except there have been plenty of other leads, bachelors and bachelorettes, that slept with their final 2 and some the final 3 and more.  Nick was the first to "break code,"   Hugesmile

I'm well aware of that. All I'm saying is that maybe "breaking code" was needed. If it does something to change the behaviour of leads in the future, then I'm all for it. I personally think test driving the F2 and F3 kind of cheapens the "love story" with F1. Andi got lucky with Josh.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 am

ironcat wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
I know it is nothing to do with it being Nick's date and everything to do with it was Sunday, I was just being snarky, since Nick was supposedly the star of the show but his  1 on 1 was the lowest rating episode ever in the history of show on any season..  That's all...

cantstopl He went from that, to being the most talked about F2 with more media rounds that I can ever remember for a F2.

I would say he was big news (relatively) in the week after he dropped the sex bomb, but I haven't noticed any media following him around now, or interested in any follow ups with him, so revealing shocking secrets only gets you so far on this franchise as far as attention/fame apparently, and doesn't guarantee anything sustainable.  I doubt that was Nick's intention, but I wonder if any future rejected contestants will follow his example post show in order to try to get, and leverage, some media coverage for themselves, now that a precedent has been established. no idea

You are assuming the media has not requested anything else.

There is also the possibility that other requests came in and once he was no longer required by the show to give interviews that Nick was not interested.

The average person on this show will do almost anything to get ahead, now that TPTB has pushed one to break the barrier the taboo of it is done.

Nick took complete responsibility for his actions and is moving on nicely in Chicago.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:26 am

ironcat wrote:
mindless wrote:

Since apparently many of them do, and Nick was the first one to spill, you might be right.  But I don't agree that Andi took advantage of Nick, and Nick doesn't either, since he said in an interview I read recently that she didn't, and that he was a fully willing participant.

I wonder about the bolded. While I don't doubt that Nick was a willing participant, I do wonder if he would have been as willing if he had known that she would sleep with both of them? It may not have mattered, but it may have. Did he specify that he feels he wasn't taken advantage of or just that he was a willing participant? To me there is a distinction.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:46 am

Sprite wrote:
ironcat wrote:
mindless wrote:

I wonder about the bolded. While I don't doubt that Nick was a willing participant, I do wonder if he would have been as willing if he had known that she would sleep with both of them? It may not have mattered, but it may have. Did he specify that he feels he wasn't taken advantage of or just that he was a willing participant? To me there is a distinction.

This is what he said in a Reality TV World interview from 7/31-

"...we were two consenting adults.  It wasn't like she owed me anything because that happened."

He didn't specifically say she didn't take advantage of him, but to me it's implied.  YMMV.  And again, he said it wasn't about the sex, but the intimacy, and maybe he should have articulated that a little more (to her? to us? no idea ).

If anyone wants to link the whole article, please do.  I'm computer illiterate and don't know how. Embarressed!

We don't know if it would have made a difference to Nick if he knew she might be planning to sleep with Josh also, but if it did, he should have articulated that to her as well. Maybe he did, but I have my doubts.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+68
mathwiz37
Amberish
Relalou
IrishGal
eliza3