SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55

Page 5 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 40 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55 - Page 5 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55

Post by sweetfreedom Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:43 pm

Chajoy wrote:Can someone please post the pix from Cat's IG in regards to Southern belle lash?

Thanks  :cutesmile!: 
Here it is.

catherinegiudici
4 hours ago
Here's lookin at you, kid. @southern_belle_lash
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55 - Page 5 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55

Post by sweetfreedom Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:45 pm

catherinegiudici: Bowties and Bananas #tbt [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:21 pm

He misses her already

That one time I married my best friend. #tbt by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:28 pm

^^ Cat's comment:
catherinegiudici: (brunette girl heart's blonde boy)
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:32 pm

^^^ so sweet! I think we need to come up with a shorthand way to post those emoji's since she uses them all the time! laugh out loud #BGHBB

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:34 pm

lipsis wrote:He misses her already

That one time I married my best friend. #tbt by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That he does. And probably her ways of distracting him from work.  Hugesmile giggling 

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:35 pm

lipsis wrote:^^^ so sweet! I think we need to come up with a shorthand way to post those emoji's since she uses them all the time! laugh out loud   #BGHBB

I like this idea. And then we can add in D1D2 for when she includes the doggies in the sequence. It would make it so much easier.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:38 pm

Okay so its, #BGHBB or #BBHBG or #BGHBBD1D2 How's that?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Chajoy Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:42 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:
Chajoy wrote:Can someone please post the pix from Cat's IG in regards to Southern belle lash?

Thanks  :cutesmile!: 
Here it is.

catherinegiudici
4 hours ago
Here's lookin at you, kid. @southern_belle_lash

Thanks SF  thumbsup

Chajoy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:44 pm

lipsis wrote:Okay so its, #BGHBB or #BBHBG or #BGHBBD1D2  How's that?

Perfect!

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:56 pm

For the right reasons I hope

@clmgiudici: LA life is a riot.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:07 pm

Her eyes look simply gorgeous in the sunglasses photo!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 40 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55

+32
Iam4UGA
bleuberry
Momon001
Lucas15
chloep