SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 9 Empty Re: BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

Post by northernviewer Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:34 pm

I personally won't be reading your posts as I don't want to read the opinion of someone spoiled and would rather form my own based on what I see.

I do appreciate spoiled people bringing us things that we would normally search for but can't due to all the spoilers out there but I don't want to be "directed" or told what to not waste my time on.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 9 Empty Re: BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:45 pm

As this is an unspoiled thread, yes please refrain from posting hints or opinions.

Sharing info to avoid unspoiled peeps from venturing to "the other side" is ok.

Thank you! bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:47 pm

I didn't think I was giving much of an opinion, but now that the two of you make me nervous. I think I will "downsize" my previous post just to be safe.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:48 pm

This is a concern I had the other day with regards to spoiled people posting in Non Spoiled threads, it just doesn't work.

We will have to implement some rules, such as if you are spoiled, the only post you can add is asking if anyone needs anything brought over or give kuddo's to all the hard work going on in here.

If there is anything specific you'd like to have in the rules, let me know.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:52 pm

I went ahead and deleted my previous post. Just... in case... there is an issue.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:02 pm

Thanks JBF Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:25 pm

We might get some leg shots of Jade to compare to BKG. She's walking around in a bikini. BKG has nice legs, good butt...so hopefully we'll get a good comparison.

FYI, I'm watching episode 2 right now.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 9 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:38 pm

Jade is the right height for BKG (she's 5'4" same as Kaitlyn) but I think her hair is too dark to be the girl on the bridge.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:02 pm

Hmmm - didn't really expect Meghan to get the first 1/1 date ... but she IS one of the girls he has his arm around in the M&G photo of him and all the girls ...hmmmmm maybe she's the blonde on the boat...

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:36 pm

I think it's Kaitlyn, too. I figured we'd leave no stone unturned, though.

Megan's date was surprisingly good, but I still think she's a MOT girl. She doesn't show up enough in the preview. The girl on the boat seems to be more of a platinum blonde to my eye.

I actually feel sorry for Ashley S. I think she was exploited by TPTB if she's really crazy.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 9 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:52 pm

Ya, I felt bad for her too. I think there's something more to it. Now the drunk girls have no excuse and if they want to drink that much, that's their problem.

I'm all for exploring all options for those FD's sc's :yes:

Britt's still the one I feel he has the most connection with. I really like her.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:13 pm

I like Britt, too, and she's gorgeous! I wonder if she cracks under pressure. Those crying caps are pretty intense.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

+17
Diana
Rolly
nd4reality
MiniDiva
Kashathediva
mtnlvr55
JBF
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Ladybug82
Hotmomma