SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 8 Empty Re: BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

Post by JBF Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:42 am

Did you find the matching screencap above in the "pregnant with possibities" promo? This is the same-shirt and same-setting Chris kissing Kaitlyn (I'm assuming) during the line of "I really do believe I can find that special someone".

Wow! I would have never guessed Kaitlyn would be "bottoms up" gal. However, since we now know that Jade was wearing a LOT more than that photoshopped screencap suggests (no, she was not exposing a breast at all), it wouldn't surprise me in the least that Katlyn may not necessarily be "bottomless" either. Of course, we are not dumb-dumbs when it comes to Chris' edited-for-effect facial expression afterward.

It humors me to no end how much the editors want us to think Chris' season is more "Animal House" than it really is.

Then again, maybe the "pregnant with possibilities" motto does indicate something-something that hadn't happened in previous seasons. Go Chris! :uptonogood
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 8 Empty Re: BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

Post by northernviewer Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:45 am

BKG is the right height to be Kaitlyn. I just went and watched the M&G segment where she's teaching him to dance because I knew she had her high heels off for dancing.. and when you see them standing beside each other, you get a better feel for how tall she'd be with flats on, which I'm sure BKG would be wearing for that kind of date.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:47 pm

JBF wrote:Did you find the matching screencap above in the "pregnant with possibities" promo? This is the same-shirt and same-setting Chris kissing Kaitlyn (I'm assuming) during the line of "I really do believe I can find that special someone".

Wow! I would have never guessed Kaitlyn would be "bottoms up" gal. However, since we now know that Jade was wearing a LOT more than that photoshopped screencap suggests (no, she was not exposing a breast at all), it wouldn't surprise me in the least that Katlyn may not necessarily be "bottomless" either. Of course, we are not dumb-dumbs when it comes to Chris' edited-for-effect facial expression afterward.

It humors me to no end how much the editors want us to think Chris' season is more "Animal House" than it really is.

Then again, maybe the "pregnant with possibilities" motto does indicate something-something that hadn't happened in previous seasons. Go Chris! :uptonogood

I had previously taken caps with the promo that shows the pregnancy test. I'm assuming this is what you're referring to, JBF. IF so, this is him kissing Kaitlyn I believe, but it is not a match for the outfits. Even if Chris's shirt color is off due to my photo editor settings, Kaitlyn's outfit is different. It does show, however, the the evening temperature seems warm enough at the mansion (I think the sofa is at the mansion) to go without a jacket. Thus, the second cap below may indeed NOT be from a FD.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 8 7bcc0e2c-e9f6-42d5-8bd8-96b361746e1c

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 8 64f88610-b806-4420-afdc-1a6d4430584d

This does make me wonder if the girl above is actually Jade, not Kaitlyn, after all. Check this out. Jade has on a top that's black (1st cap). It's possible that it just has straps. Then is Chris lifting up her top in the second cap below? Is this why she's so upset? She felt to went too far? Thoughts? The looseness of Chris's shirt would also explain why it came off during the make-out. Strike this, Chris doesn't have the necklace on...so not likely to be the same make-out scene. I'm so confused.  scratch

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 8 1ba0664f-a3bc-4d2b-b7bf-f29af5b4a337

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 8 38dba510

Btw, here's the back of Jade's hair from another date.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 8 8f1c7e50-be7b-4e0e-a818-8085b4bb5ed8

It's Jade because these caps are linked by Chris's clothes. We have Jade on a motorcyle with Chris in the same clothes. No doubt, the same date...all of these.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 8 2b56f9fe-932c-42f2-9004-bc981205b0ec

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 8 0d252a73-92ea-4e3a-bc4d-53c09c7b0074

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 8 50fa3811-ce13-458e-9cc3-705d19cb13f1

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 8 0f53c80e-41fd-44c3-a162-19b777a07253

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 8 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:24 pm

I don't think Chris is lifting up her top. That is some mean photoshopping. Look at her arms and that bizarre "fabric" in her skin. It looks like they used a "clone stamp", gathering the color pixels from her arms to "stamp out" her black swimsuit. The whole thing looks so... weird.

Of course, we won't know until we see it played on screen. If she has the full black outfit on in "real time TV", then we have to question why they are presenting both of them as "sleezy" in the promo.

Gee. Jade and Kaitlyn DO look a lot alike from the back.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:32 pm

^^Due to Jade's presence in the preview, I probably should keep her in the running for BKG, but I still lean towards Kaitlyn.

The last girl from my declared F3 is the blonde. I haven't spent time on her yet, but from the preview the only significant blondes to me are Megan, Carly and Whitney. Megan is shown in basically three scenes...my sense is that she's a MOT girl. The biggest obvious difference between Carly and Whitney is hair length.

Here's some of Whitney:

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 8 1eb0c9cf-15b2-4f89-9819-19ac62b70717

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 8 A7983ea4-157f-40a7-ad75-c73280835147

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 8 C23f6907-3f23-459f-9386-7843811c2b94

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 8 Ee807f39-c088-4599-bb08-f125f50d2609

I think this is Whitney, too. Relative to Carly, she has shorter hair.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 8 4d2fb3b4-62f0-4e29-a668-bd48caa3af4b

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 8 Ccf07c0f-4845-4b90-8ecb-a6a1a617ed78

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 8 6ab852a3-e6a3-4f6b-af33-6581e9decf4a

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 8 3f418264-254b-4098-afd5-6e1acc336b79

Here's Carly:

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 8 00922974-56b6-4919-8af0-10f9f33d1875

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 8 2eace4e8-3d9d-41b7-ba20-81f958dae2a7

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 8 573d172c-ed63-47a9-8487-2388b266c890

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 8 0a2afd3f823f53855f1f0c138f870f2d_zpsd417d36a.jpg

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 8 F003f77a36658945159c852c1289e94a_zpsbe061790

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 8 6fcfdeaeae06deabbf27ffcb8110531b_zps3a7a9c17

Maybe Carly:

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 8 2ce0f3b5-42a6-4dde-ba65-a0c1738fa946

Here are caps of the FD blond. To me, I think Whitney's hair length is the better match.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 8 7b027c37-c665-40b9-ac32-d57b22b1dc0c

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 8 4cd4dd1e-ce0d-457c-9053-270f9690ec64

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 8 9a40bb17-5ce8-4512-9484-5371f1ecae63

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 8 1aaab85f-62c8-4959-9f08-52fdc6b4081d

On a completely separate note: I see chest hair on Chris on the first cap, but not as much on the second. What do you make of that? Which came first? Would Chris get a wax before FDs?

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 8 Dba13908-7d7e-4b27-bc5f-cbf4e968f1d4

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 8 38dba510

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 8 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:07 am

I sent you a PM regarding... The Hands. Therefore, this is the easiest screencap sleuth.

Last edited by JBF on Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:36 am

JBF, I'm going to need an extension on my assignment. That will take awhile.

Btw, I did post a lot of commentary in my preview screen caps...even though it was no discussion. It just made more sense to establish my conclusions there versus having to repost everything. Reading through your VO match up to the preview, it looked like tent girl might be a mystery to you. Let me clarify, it's Kaitlyn. See caps below. She has on the same outfit/ring as tent girl.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 8 0df85e30-58c2-432a-9b55-3beab3ace4a6

Here's the first few fill in the blanks from your post. My thoughts are in red.

JBF wrote:shot 1: Chris looking at the balloons and worried he may wind up in one.
I've been given the greatest opportunity that any man... / Chris popping his cork (and fortunately not making a mess over the ground like Juan Pablo all over the soccer field in his promo, which is why the Rosebuds team in Andi's season was requested to do theirs in the locker room)
... in this world could possibly have. / horseback riding with Becca (?) definitely Becca in my mind (the reason is the clothing...see my case for Becca as F1...a few pages back)
Screaming "Hello!" with Megan out west
I'm willing to do whatever it takes to find love... / walking with Becca (?) Yes, Becca here too for reason stated above
... and bring *IT* back to my home in Iowa / kissing Britt
I want to raise a family. I want to have... / throwing leaves in Iowa with Whitney
...someone I can share my life with. I truly believe that I will find my wife. / motorcycle with Jade
Group of gals running in the surf after Sean Lowe
Whitney (line resembling Kacie B in Ben's promo): Chris is the guy that I have been... /  Whitney kissing Chris
... looking for for a very long time / Chris walking with _____ on autumn bridge also Becca...same reason as above
Kelsey to Chris (same line as Rachel in Ben's promo and Sarah in Sean's): I feel so lucky
Group date riding the rapids and, fortunately, no Fleiss Freudianism to comment here (Btw, I'm pretty sure it's Whitney in the lead next to Chris)
Chris to Kaitlyn: This is what I've been waiting for.
Becca: I've never heard someone be more genuine. / Kaitlyn blushing
Hockey match with no injuries for a change
Becca: I'm so excited. I feel like Cinderella / dress-up date complete with slipper: Chris and Kelsey (looks like her from a distance) On this side we thought it could be Tracy (see p3 of this thread)
Becca (?) impressing Chris with her gun. (Yup, Mike Fleiss loves erect bottles and women holding guns on his show.) Yes, Becca...same reason as above
Whitney to Chris: The feelings are real for me...
... I am really feeling that this is the beginning of a lifetime / concert date & Chris kissing ____ (still don't know, but it's a MOT girl/so don't care)
Megan to Chris out west (see above shot) followed by a kiss: This is amazing

Obviously these are my opinions, not fact. But those are my analysis of the caps. I gave reasons for my conclusions in my earlier posts.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:23 pm

My response continued:

JBF wrote:fade-out for our mid-point High Drama with gals and Chris in the pool looking like decoys waiting for the duck hunter

Kelsey: We are all dating the same guy. It is not going to be a secret... / Kelsey watching
... we're gonna be jealous girls / Chris hugging Britt
gals snooping :OMG!
Chris kissing Brittany
_____: It is so frustrating now (No idea...I can't tell voices yet)
Brunette Ashley: I am not a hookup girl. I'm a virgin. / herself walking
Ashley S. (?): Chris seriously can't take a virgin... / Brunette Ashley kissing Chris
... to the fantasy suite / Kaitlyn shown
Brunette Ashley to Chris: I do honestly want to make out with you
Chris shuts door
(different voices spliced in) Even if she is slutty / Chris kissing photoshopped-in-boobie Jade
(two voices): She's hurting everyone's feelings. She's not a nice girl. / Ashley S. peeping into a door
Kaitlyn sporting a black bar over her bare behind.
Shirtless Chris looking surprised as his beer bottle stands... erect
More Kaitlyn bottomless and multiple OMGs  (I recall Amanda saying in episode 1 that Chris' smile is a "panty dropper", whatever that means.)
Ashley S: Honestly, like, what is this? / Samantha watching
Ashley S: I'm about ready to freak out
Brunette "proud to be a virgin" Ashley: You don't think I'm intelligent enough to see through you... / Chris kissing Kaitlyn in elevator
... you're freakin' hilarious / Kaitlyn looking either perplexed or amused
Whitney picking her nose with her red nail polish
Whitney: Nobody has ever talked to me like that ever
Ashley S: I'll **** you all. All of you all. (I think they bleeped the part about her peeling onions for everybody.)
Kelsey reacting
Whitney: She is so **** in the head / Becca, Britt and Whitney as a trio who must not like Ashley's onions or pomegranates.
Full moon shot announcing the lady werewolves emerging
Kaitlyn: I would rather chew glass and wash it down with a bag of hair then lose to her / shadow patrolling the camp site (Ouch! You seemed so sweet earlier, Kaitlyn. What happened? Moon brings out the beastie in you?)
...My idea of quality time doesn't involve other people / Somebody unzipping the tent... and that is one... loud... zip. (this is Kaitlyn)
Chris' voice (awakened in his hay loft): What are you doing here?
Heavy breathing in the dark. (Chris is either with somebody or by himself. Either way, I'd be embarrassed caught on camera if I were him.)
____: Are you **** kidding me? / Kaitlyn shown (no idea on the voice)
MacKenzie looking surprised.
Juelia looking surprised
Prim and proper Kelsey frowning: I know what you did
Chris looking down: I made a huge mistake
Kaitlyn hiding in the dark holding a rose: OMG... *IT* embarrasses everyone!
Kelsey over herself watching: *IT* is gut wrenching
... *IT* makes me nauseous / Ashley crying in her glitter dress
Brunette Ashley crying to Chris (eliminated on the date?): What don't you feel...? I just don't get *IT*!
Chris voice-over himself: I don't know how I am going to come back from this.
Ashley continuing her sobbing and getting up: I don't believe you right now!
Miss "a wife should be a safe haven" Britt: That's not how I want to feel around a man I want to marry.
Chris frustrated... (same backdrop with wooded wall and blue vases as several episode 1 PI sessions)
Paramedics time arriving for Tierra. Nurse: That's OK. Take my hand. I want you to squeeze my hand. (Was this a test to see if I was reading...or your sarcasm?) Kelsey, obviously
Whitney sobbing: No one understands what we've been through. This is so messed up.
Ashley sobbing again
Britt crying
Chris shaking his head (casual blue shirt) and getting bleeped... That's not enough (Yes, women with mascara running is a turn-on to him, but he may need a little bit more out of them.)
_____: The girls are upset / Carly crying (no idea on the voice)
... and confused / Mystery brunette talking to him (yes, this ones interesting...isn't it? Could it be a producer?)
Britt crying so much she has to sit down on the street
Chris in suit looking down: There's no way to prepare yourself for anything like this
Back to paramedics and, thankfully, she is breathing
Chris to Megan (probably about to eliminate her): This is not easy
Chris: I am not perfect / Britt looking down
Chris voice-over himself in same suit as "no way to prepare": I am taking responsibility for the situation. I'm sorry.
Chris to Kaitlyn: *IT* is a... BIG... deal to me
Chris VO: There is not a second I take for granted / Jade amid the bathroom tiles
Chris sitting contemplating with suit: I can't...
Chris to Carly: I want to know who you are
Chris to the group: I'm here to find a wife and...
... if any of you question that... / brunette Ashley frowning
... you are more than welcome... / Whitney looking undecided
Chris shown speaking: ... to go home
Chris hugging Megan (outfit matches earlier scene... possibly an elimination)
Kelsey to Chris: The least I could do is give you a second chance. I trust you. (I think this is a franken-edit with her talking about her widow backstory here)

Chris at sunset: I feel like the luckiest man alive...
... when I am with you / hugging Becca (looks like her) at sunset (agree, it's Becca)
Whitney: All of the doubts that I had in my mind were completely wiped away / shots with Becca in the tropics with him, getting back his citrus nourishment lost earlier in the season but not Ashley's pomegranates
Whitney: Noooo!!!!!!!!... / Chris kissing on bridge with Katlyn (that's who I think it is, too)
... Way!!! Whitney shown laughing with Chris
Helicopter and balloon with "oh my gosh"
Chris' "this is so awesome" / hugging somebody in the mountains (either Britt or Becca) (I think Britt...I also think it's in the balloon...I see the padded rails for the basket)
Kelsey to Chris: I am so glad I met you (This line makes me wonder if Kelsey walks away...suddenly, she disappears in the caps...but she doesn't seem upset here...just a theory)
landscape shots, Chris and Kelsey walking the distance
Kaitlyn (?): I am 110% in love / Chris kissing Jordan? (no idea yet...haven't studied that cap)
Hello Arlington! Brunette running. (My guess is either Jade of Kaitlyn)
Chris with Jade
Chris VO: *IT* feels great to be in Arlington... / more of Chris and... cows.
... but *IT* scares me / Chris kissing "safe haven" Britt
Jade to Chris: Don't feel bad about where you love to be. (i.e. in a tractor or in a tent, breathing heavily)
Chris back: Thank you.
Chris VO: It's easy... / Chris kissing a brunette (I think Jade)
... to fall in love with someone like that / a blonde like Carly I guess.
Kaitlyn: I learned love like I didn't think was...  / Carly with Chris looking spacey
... imaginable / ship shot & Chris kissing Whitney
Chris (with his recycled spotted tie) speaking to brunette: I never thought I would meet someone like you (This shot is interesting. It sounds like he is praising her before saying "goodbye". Agree, I think it might be saying goodbye to Jade at F4...just a hunch))
Whitney (?): *IT* is one of the most / Chris kissing Becca
... beautiful feelings I've ever felt in my life / Chris kissing Jade
Chris jumping off boat with Whitney
Kaitlyn: Do you trust me? / Chris kissing Kaitlyn.
Chris says to Kaitlyn: Yeah, I do
Sunset shots with Chris and Becca
Chris VO: Each and every one of the girls has said they can see a future with me and see themselves in Arlington (evening sun posted over "Arlington")
... This is hard to explain how perfect *IT* seems at this point
Snow panorama... late November/early December Iowa fields
Upset Chris in his winter flannel, then more winter scenes... and Chris in the snow
... Waking up this morning was overwhelming. I'm in a position with three different amazing women right now and this is three people I can see myself marrying
Back to frustrated Chris in his indoor flannel (bad dubbing here): I don't know what I want, but IT's the reality.
Chris spanning the winter horizon: No matter how much clarity I feel I've got...
... I just don't think it's possible to make a choice / limo driving in the wintery landscape

Top Ten Things I Learned From The Promo

1.) Chris is afraid of heights. So many scenes are at ground level.
2.) He also is afraid to be at sea for very long. Only one key boat scene.
3.) It looks like Kelsey will be our star narrator for the season.
4.) Kaitlyn may or may not be a "slutty" virgin. It looks like one of the virgins makes the fantasy suite. No telling how many there are besides proud and vocal Brunette Ashley. Perhaps half the cast is, like Jake Pavelka's... and some viewers even questioned if he was one too, even if just the "born again" kind like Sean.
5.) Becca looks and talks so much like Gloria Steinem that anytime I see Gloria Steinem in silhouette form, I instantly assume it is Becca.
6.) Britt is crying way too much on screen to be a finalist in my book. No promotion by Chris Harrison will bamboozle me otherwise.
7.) There is way too much footage of both Ashleys that I fear they may be hogging up the season with their drama (But I think it's early footage so I think (hope) they're gone soon)
8.) I am not sure if Chris is being attacked for something he does on the show (I doubt anybody saw what happened in the tent) or because the ladies learn something about his past. Nonetheless, he apparently has to "trust" the ladies more than they do him. (Speaking of the tent, Chris said in an interview that the "camping date" was his favorite... LOL!)
9.) They were smart to take a couple of gals to Iowa to confuse the **** out of us.
10.) The editors are sloppy at photoshop. Thanks to that other shot of Jade in the "pregnant with possibilities" promo, you can detect the horrible clone-stamping of "skin" done to her kissing shot to make it appear as if a breast is exposed. Which brings up another question: Why did they do it? Was Chris' season not "spicy" enough? Maybe heights and ocean voyages are not the only things he fears.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:07 pm

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 8 3a33460a-a161-4e50-9c78-409616f7da58
Here is Whitney with Chris in the white water rafting date. In another picture I could see Ashley I in the 2nd row. I would think there might be 2 other girls and the guide in the raft. This is on the Rio Grande in Taos, NM. The rafting company appears to be Los Rios River Runners.  (See Los on Whitney's paddle?) So this must be the group date in Santa Fe. They also have a balloon ride in Albuquerque or close. There is a balloon Festival in Oct--which is likely the picture we see of Chris staring at all the balloons. It was the first part of Oct this year.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:53 pm

JBF - are you spoiled or unspoiled?

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:24 pm

Does it show? Should I "bug" out? I can delete anything questionable here above.

All I know is the "alleged" end result, but I am keeping an open mind about ALL possibilities this season. Chris Harrison even hinted the possibility of Soules being "heart broken" at the end of this, so who knows what they are up to?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:31 pm

This is a very slippery slope. Suspect

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

+17
Diana
Rolly
nd4reality
MiniDiva
Kashathediva
mtnlvr55
JBF
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Ladybug82
Hotmomma