SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Vid's - You Tube - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Vid's - You Tube -  Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Vid's - You Tube - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Eagle Eye Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:18 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:I have two questions after watching it again!!!
1. After Josh got down on the knee, he hold Andis hand and the box in one hand and he opend the box you can hear the klick open. In the next scene you can see him open the box without holding Andis hand! So do you think they reshoot this scene???
2. After he put the ring on, they kissed and Andi sayed something like ... Im so happy you gave me... ????? Do you now what Andi sayed here ?????
1. Yup, they reshoot to make sure the NEIL LANE logo on the box is nice and visible. Gotta get in as much advertising as possible.
2. "I'm so happy I'm gonna cryyyyyy, I'm so happy!" is what I've always heard. Smiley
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Vid's - You Tube -  Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Vid's - You Tube - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Alanna Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:26 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:
1. After Josh got down on the knee, he hold Andis hand and the box in one hand and he opend the box you can hear the klick open. In the next scene you can see him open the box without holding Andis hand! So do you think they reshoot this scene???
2. After he put the ring on, they kissed and Andi sayed something like ... Im so happy you gave me... ????? Do you now what Andi sayed here ?????
1. Yup, they reshoot to make sure the NEIL LANE logo on the box is nice and visible. Gotta get in as much advertising as possible.
2. "I'm so happy I'm gonna cryyyyyy, I'm so happy!" is what I've always heard. Smiley
On Q2, initially I heard her say she's so happy HE didn't cry. Yikes. Seriously, Andi, no. But I think you're right and she says SHE'S going to cry, which is cute and okay to say laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:01 pm

Alanna wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:
On Q2, initially I heard her say she's so happy HE didn't cry. Yikes. Seriously, Andi, no. But I think you're right and she says SHE'S going to cry, which is cute and okay to say laugh out loud

And I think I heard her say "I'm so happy I can't even cry"!

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:07 pm

Thank you so much to everyone!! It really was a pleasure making those videos!! blowkiss

Sophie, you are more than welcome!! Happy to help you! If you ever need to do this again please don't hesitate to ask me. And I absolutely loved this video. You are amazing! bestbud! :cutesmile!:

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:29 pm

thirteen wrote:Thank you so much to everyone!! It really was a pleasure making those videos!! blowkiss

Sophie, you are more than welcome!! Happy to help you! If you ever need to do this again please don't hesitate to ask me. And I absolutely loved this video. You are amazing! bestbud!  :cutesmile!:

awwww kisses

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:41 pm

sophienette wrote:First off I want to say the biggest ever THANK YOU to Thirteen (Daniella) for the help!

As you know, Warner songs are under strict rights and putting a video with one of them on my YouTube or blog could be trouble. Thirteen has very generously accepted to put this one up on her Vimeo under password protection! It is "JUST" for #JODI fans, and I privately sent it to Josh, Andy, Patti and Lauren (MM) - will let you know if I get feedback Smiley

I hope you enjoy!

Andi & Josh - Extraordinary Life from Daniella on Vimeo.

And the link: http://vimeo.com/user23464248/ajextraordinary

Password: TeamGR&Ben

Please do not share outside of this forum (I know it is not private, but better than SM!)

And thirteen, thank you again for this and everything you do! blowkiss blowkiss blowkiss

Sophie I just watched your video and WOW!! You are so talented. It was beautiful and was exactly what we should have seen after Josh's proposal. Maybe they will save it for the wedding. Hint, hint ABC! :cutesmile!:

Thanks again to you and to thirteen for all these wonderful videos.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:24 pm

Thanks so much Sophie. Watching back that video I can only think, OMG, I have never seen another couple from the franchise enjoy each other's company as much as those two do. I don't think there was ever another couple in Bach history to ever laugh and have so much fun together. They are just infectious.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:23 pm

tbt beatingheart

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:28 pm

Beautiful video, but I still want one with Memories of Us. Boy I wish I knew how to do them.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Vid's - You Tube - Fan Forum - Discussion

+24
citygirl1962
Eagle Eye
mag pie
Emilia23_12
nannymargie