SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Vid's - You Tube - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Vid's - You Tube -  Fan Forum - Discussion  Empty Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Vid's - You Tube - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Admin Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:54 pm

Thanks Maggenzm for the suggestion! This topic is for discussion for vids and you tubes.

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Vid's - You Tube -  Fan Forum - Discussion  Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Vid's - You Tube - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:08 pm

Admin wrote:Thanks Maggenzm for the suggestion! This topic is for discussion for vids and you tubes.

thanks!  Admin, you re the best!! Bring on the videos. goteam
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Vid's - You Tube -  Fan Forum - Discussion  Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Vid's - You Tube - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:19 pm

Happy Monday!

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2014/09/09/andi-and-josh-your-man-video/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:27 pm

sophienette wrote:Happy Monday!

Thanks soph!! Another masterpiece !! love it!
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:36 pm

clapping! Thanks Soph! Always great to have a pick me up on Mondays.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:57 pm

Thank you! You were right, "cool, sexy, country and ...Joshy " as you said in your teaser. The singer Josh's voice is very sexy.  :fanningfan I can imagine "our" Josh having a deep voice....if he can sing.  :fanningfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:04 pm

Sophinette,

Every time you do a video I think you can't out do what you've done before but then you do another one and make it even better than the last one.

I absolutely love this one. Love Josh Turner's voice. The pace of this song is just so them.

I don't think if I had to I'd be able to pick a favorite. They are all great.

Thank you Sophinette for our Monday fix.

Laura
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:36 am

sophienette wrote:Happy Monday!

Very Nice Sophie! You capture my moment (when they are gazing at each other on the final date). Thanks for my Monday fix.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:58 am

Thank you Sophie , The video was like all the others Great and Sexy .

yes .

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Vid's - You Tube -  Fan Forum - Discussion  Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Vid's - You Tube -  Fan Forum - Discussion  Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Vid's - You Tube -  Fan Forum - Discussion  Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:47 pm

Sophienette:

I hope you told Josh and Andi about this one. I'm sure they will love it as much as we're enjoying it.

Laura
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:05 pm

So dailymotion blacklisted the video, ugh! So I uploaded on yt.
Here is the first video of the scenes Andi and Josh. Enjoy!

P.S. Please tell me if you can watch it. Thanks!

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:24 pm

thirteen wrote:So dailymotion blacklisted the video, ugh! So I uploaded on yt.
Here is the first video of the scenes Andi and Josh. Enjoy!

P.S. Please tell me if you can watch it. Thanks!

Wow, this is awesome! Such clear copy. Thanks Thirteen!
Are you going to be able to post all the episodes on Youtube? They removed the others that were posted there before, so kind of concern a little be with youtube.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Vid's - You Tube - Fan Forum - Discussion

+24
citygirl1962
Eagle Eye
mag pie
Emilia23_12
nannymargie