SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9 - Page 38 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

Post by Rolly Fri May 29, 2015 11:44 am

Nonina430 wrote:Thanks for your post MVMOM, I PM'd you, re: Danny H and Cathy K
I don't know if it went through, sometimes it doesn't . I do not
think they are an item, I follow both via twitter, periS and Ig.
I don't see them socializing, except for Drew's Bday party on Brooks
PeriS they were all there including Élan Gale. I agree, they do like
one another.. Rolly Baby. console Hope your feeling better.

How did you know I am sick? Or do you mean about the break up of Chris and Whitney, which I am very sad about. I should learn not to get so invested in these couples. no no

Back to Brooks...it is so great to see him on the AfterBuzz interviews. I love his insight and it's just fun to see him again. I hope he continues with these. clapping!

Anybody know if Brooks is currently seeing someone? And what is he doing in Cali?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9 - Page 38 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

Post by MVMom39forever Fri May 29, 2015 7:30 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Thanks for your post MVMOM, I PM'd you, re: Danny H and Cathy K
I don't know if it went through, sometimes it doesn't . I do not
think they are an item, I follow both via twitter, periS and Ig.
I don't see them socializing, except for Drew's Bday party on Brooks
PeriS they were all there including Élan Gale. I agree, they do like
one another.. Rolly Baby. console Hope your feeling better.

Thank you! I did not get your PM. Seems to be a fun crowd. Joining BachNation is a great reason to go on this show --- not necessarily to "win."
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:02 pm

Brooks was up to snuff last night on Afterbuzz. They covered
everything, Sex Ed. bromance, Tony and Sumo. They thought
it was hilarious. So did I. It was great seeing Brooks on Twitter
AGAIN been too long. He's the best. Also to see many of Brooks
long time fans favor his tweets. He looked gorgeous. Keep On
Keepin on Brooks. :yes:

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:13 am

I loved Lauren on AfterBuzz but I also love Brooks being on! I love how they bring past contestants now. Gives a good perspective

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:41 pm

california90 wrote:I loved Lauren on AfterBuzz but I also love Brooks being on! I love how they bring past contestants now. Gives a good perspective
I agree, last night it was even better. Danny Hoyt  and Brooks have a good camaraderie, this
was Brooks 4th appearance each week he gets better. More relaxed. I'm thinking he may be
on for the entire season. He's still under the watchful eye of the franchise IMO he has some
thing nice to say about everyone. Likes the dates, likes Kaitlin. With that being said he gives
excellent commentary. Hope you all can watch. Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9 - Page 38 1377737533

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:38 pm

Oh I definitely like Brooks better than Lauren (sorry California!). I didn't think Lauren was strong enough in her opinion or offer anything special to the conversation. She definitely towed the party line.

Brooks is just funny and cool and handsome. He is the perfect addition and hoping he stays all season for sure!! THis is my favorite AfterBuzz cast ... all in top form. Love Danny too!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:56 pm

Lauren's super sweet so she never has anything bad or juicy to share. Brooks is great and hopefully he shares more insider scoops. I liked it when Krisily was on it too. She told it like it was. And I love having Lucy guest sometimes too.

It's such an interesting dynamic. JC always stays on topic. And I feel like Cathy has chatted less this season and its mostly kinda been Danny.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:43 pm

Hi all, hope you got to watch Brooks on Afterbuzz lastnight, very
different from last week. They were sedated (figureitivly)
Danny sitting at one end Brooks at the other. Like they
Were separated. Great show. Brooks was in PS over the weekend
At Splashhouse, the old Hilton was taken over, music, pool fun via snapchat. This morning on twitter on a shoot DT LA a homeless man
planted a kiss on his cheek, tonight with his love. L Y sneakyl

Last edited by Nonina430 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:13 pm

Brooks is back on Insg cheerleader Great pic of him

Can someone please bring it over, thanks

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:03 am

Have a Happy 4th of July everyone  Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9 - Page 38 1627380978

Brooks has been a busy boy, now with Wilhelmina LA
Good shot of him on Brooks Photo's Insg

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:37 pm

Hi everyone, I was just reading a post by one of my favorite posters, on the MTA thread. She was 
talking about the measures the show goes through to get what they want. It brought to mind
some of what Brooks has been bringing out on AfterBuzz only a smidget. Surprisingly,as I have
never seen any disclosures come from him pertaining to Des's season. Those of you who 
are watching After show on AfterBuzz know what I'm talking about. It's been great seeing
Brooks every week he's still mesmerizing to me. He's always so private as a rule, to hear
him bring up his GF and Mormanism is monumental. 
Ot I have had two floods within three months. Pipes bursting Not Fun waking to water up
to your ankles.affraid

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:00 pm

Regarding your floods--so sorry and hope that's the end of that mess! I had to deal with that many many years ago and it is horrible.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

+42
rhondam
jen689
Norcalgal
sparkler
IWouldMarryAshleyI