SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 2 Sept 25 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 2 Sept 25 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 2 Sept 25 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by jurystillout Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:52 am

Tim seems really full of himself. I am wondering if this is on purpose or is he really just putting on a "show". I can't remember when we have seen someone act this way as a lead in quite a while.

He did make a great decision sending Sonia home when he did.

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 2 Sept 25 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 2 Sept 25 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:30 am

jurystillout wrote:Tim seems really full of himself. I am wondering if this is on purpose or is he really just putting on a "show". I can't remember when we have seen someone act this way as a lead in quite a while.

He did make a great decision sending Sonia home when he did.

I'm confused. Why do you think Tim is full of himself? I haven't noticed anything...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:23 am

I don't think he's full of himself either. He worked in the financial district, which is very stressful, started his own business and is a successful 28 yr old entrepreneur.

He doesn't have that young arrogant cockiness that some successful people his age have. I think he's genuine, some of his scripted lines are obvious.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:23 pm

I actually really like Tim. I think he seems genuine about the whole process. I don't find him to be full of himself. I think he's given a lot of scripted lines like GA said and with his voice you can definitely tell when he's saying them. I guess I just really like and enjoy watching him be the most interested in a girl that seems really shy, innocent and sweet. It's refreshing to see a successful and attractive guy go after the reserved girl that doesn't feel the need to throw herself all over him. I'm enjoying it so far.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:13 pm

Well I did notice one thing he said that was pretty arrogant. He mentioned to Kaylynn that he wasnt so good looking in High School. I sort of cringed at the time because it was clear that it was in contrast to being so very good looking now. He could have just said that he was gawky in high school or something. Right now I feel sort of neutral about him. I was crazy about Brad Smith though, because of his self effacing attitude. I'll be watching to see if Tim can make fun of himself and if he's got that modest mindset at all.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:30 am

Have we ever seen a Bachelor reject an overture to talk to someone who is interrupting , at a pre - RC cocktail party? I was so surprised that he did this.
I was also surprised that CTV does not bleep out the word sh!t. Really surprised.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:56 am

tigertiz wrote:Have we ever seen a Bachelor reject an overture to talk to someone who is interrupting , at a pre - RC cocktail party?  I was so surprised that he did this.  
I was also surprised that CTV does not bleep out the word sh!t.  Really  surprised.

In Canada you can see and hear language at times that you would never be allowed in the USA. They would probably bleep it out They would be from Canadian channels and they are a little looser. It did surprise me though, I guess because it is not heard in the USA Bachelor.

I was also surprised that he didn't let a woman interrupt another one's time. He said he is doing things his way and maybe that is part of it. no idea

I do check Bianca and Brad's twitter from time to time and if they are dating someone else they never say anything about it. Also to my knowledge have not shown any
instagrams, etc. with a date. Brad does the odd one but they have to do with his work and it is someone he's been interviewing.

I've been curious about that as well. Maybe they are but are keeping it low key out of respect??? no idea
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:46 am

tigertiz wrote:Well I did notice one thing he said that was pretty arrogant.  He mentioned to Kaylynn that he wasnt so good looking in High School.   I sort of cringed at the time because it was clear that it was in contrast to being so very good looking now.  He could have just said that he was gawky in high school or something.   Right now I feel sort of neutral about him.  I was crazy about Brad Smith though, because of his self effacing attitude.   I'll be watching to see if Tim can make fun of himself and if he's got that modest mindset at all.

I don't know that that was arrogance as much as him responding to what Kaylynn had said and trying to reassure her that she wasn't the only one. He seems pretty humble from what I have seen thus far so that was no big deal.

I really liked when he didn't let that lady interrupt his conversation. I thought that was respectful and showed his thoughtfulness. Same when he comforted Kaylynn when she had her meltdown and when saying his goodbyes to those he let go. All of which show him to be sensitive to others...basically the opposite of arrogant.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:45 pm

Sprite wrote:
tigertiz wrote:Well I did notice one thing he said that was pretty arrogant.  He mentioned to Kaylynn that he wasnt so good looking in High School.   I sort of cringed at the time because it was clear that it was in contrast to being so very good looking now.  He could have just said that he was gawky in high school or something.   Right now I feel sort of neutral about him.  I was crazy about Brad Smith though, because of his self effacing attitude.   I'll be watching to see if Tim can make fun of himself and if he's got that modest mindset at all.

I don't know that that was arrogance as much as him responding to what Kaylynn had said and trying to reassure her that she wasn't the only one. He seems pretty humble from what I have seen thus far so that was no big deal.

I really liked when he didn't let that lady interrupt his conversation. I thought that was respectful and showed his thoughtfulness. Same when he comforted Kaylynn when she had her meltdown and when saying his goodbyes to those he let go. All of which show him to be sensitive to others...basically the opposite of arrogant.

Good Post I agree
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:44 pm

So I went back and watched the 1st episode. I skipped over it the first time. I wish I never did this, you are all right he is a very accomplished man. I think I am going to really like him after all. Thanks for opening my eyes. I do agree with GA about the scripted lines. I think this will be a great season!

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:23 pm

I really like him. Impressed that he's very ambitious and doesn't mind getting his hands dirty. Also think that April being in real estate could be beneficial as it looks like he does contract work on houses, so he could also get into flipping them, he fixes them up and she sells them :cutesmile!:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:25 pm

sophienette wrote:OK... that was so cute...hiding away to give her their first kiss... I am calling her F1 Smiley

Did you have a live feed for this last week? How did you watch it? TIA!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 2 Sept 25 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+14
Maddy
Aunties_Love
Brill
Sprite
officeRules