SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 2 Sept 25 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 2 Sept 25 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 2 Sept 25 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:07 am

sophienette wrote:She says Martha is making her feel bullied :shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!:  for telling her to calm down.... Drama queen!
First off I do agree that Kaylynn is over the top, but on the other hand, speaking as someone that was severly bullied as a kid(to the point that I had my undergarmets thrown out of the girls bathroom and into the main gymnasium in school to guys and girls pushing me into lockers, knocking my books out of my hands, calling me names in front of others as I walk through the halls at school), it is a trauma on you that lasts for a long time...hell, I am 45 and still have my moments where I feel I am back in that and have to force myself to remove myself from the situation till I get a grip.

But yea, I do think that Kaylynn is going overboard. I did think that Martha was a little brutal/tell it like it is and with someone like Kaylynn, that doesn't sit well.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 2 Sept 25 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 2 Sept 25 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:18 am

I got a feeling that April will be the chemistry/F2 person. Do we have it right with Kaylynn possibly getting a HTD and Moorea?

I am thinking more and more that the pic of Trish that I found may be in Moorea and finale one

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:02 am

I don't think Kaylynn will be going to Moorea. He's not going to take her that far IMO. She will have a couple more meltdowns and he'll let her go.

Trisha looks pensive in that cap, worried frown on her face. She doesn't look tanned at all, so I can't even guess at this point where that might be. I'm thinking she's F2. She's pretty, but I don't like all the different looks she has, especially the long hair.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:36 pm

Here it is Episode 2

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:26 pm

Here is a YouTube link

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:09 pm

Sharleen Joynt about Kaylynn situation in her blog:
Kaylynn is picked for the first one-on-one and I can’t help but deduce that she was chosen because: a) Tim saw she was unravelling emotionally Night One and wanted to ease her anxiety, and b) the producers saw she was unravelling emotionally Night One and wanted to ensure there’d be more where that came from.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think Kaylynn will be going to Moorea. He's not going to take her that far IMO. She will have a couple more meltdowns and he'll let her go.

Trisha looks pensive in that cap, worried frown on her face. She doesn't look tanned at all, so I can't even guess at this point where that might be. I'm thinking she's F2. She's pretty, but I don't like all the different looks she has, especially the long hair.
Yea, I really feel she's in the F2 but still not sure where she eventually lands.

My guess for F2 are Trish and April Brockman.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:05 pm

I don't.  I still think April leaves on her own.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:06 pm

^^ I agree. I just don't see how Kaylyyn could ever make it to the F2. She's already had two meltdowns and this was only the second episode. Judging by the previews, there's a lot more crying from her coming up. The same with Lisa. I just don't see how she could make it to the F2. There's Sachelle, but I just don't see it.

I too think it will be between Trisha and April. Personally, I just don't see him picking anyone but April, unless she leaves on her own. It will be interesting to see more previews and get more screen caps. April does say "I just want to go home" right? And then we have that screen cap of her crying with Tim in her room. Hopefully she doesn't leave and the previews are just making it look more dramatic than what it is. I like how sweet, calm and kind of relaxed about all of it she appears to be. It's nice to see that you don't have to throw yourself all over a man to catch his attention.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:08 pm

^^^ It's more than 'I want to go home'...she also gets up and says 'God, I just can't do this' or something like that and gets up from the bed and seems to be leaving or away from him.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:19 pm

atem wrote:^^^ It's more than 'I want to go home'...she also gets up and says 'God, I just can't do this' or something like that and gets up from the bed and seems to be leaving or away from him.

Oh wow. That scene of him running too appears to be the same outfit he's wearing when he's in the room with her. It will definitely be interesting to see if she does leave. He really seems genuinely into her and it's only been two episodes and granted it's only been two episodes, but hopefully another strong relationship builds with Tim because otherwise if April does leave, it would be sucky to have it seem like his choice wasn't really his first choice. Like I said, only two episodes in, but still, he doesn't even remotely seem as interested as anyone else as he is with April.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:26 pm

All I have to say is KayLynne is emotionally unstable and that's going to be her downfall which I already pridicted. Also, April is definitely the front runner but would they be that obvious with the f1 this early? We'll have to wait and see Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 2 Sept 25 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+14
Maddy
Aunties_Love
Brill
Sprite
officeRules