SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 2 Sept 25 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 2 Sept 25 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 2 Sept 25 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:52 pm

They are freezing at the RC, outside! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 2 Sept 25 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 2 Sept 25 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:53 pm

But 1 hour is far too short!

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
richmondrose wrote:Sonia's leaving ... so who's the blonde with Trish in Mexico?

The two in the shop with bathing suits on? IDK, there aren't any more blondes left! I swear those two women aren't part of this show! laugh out loud

With our luck the other blonde is probably a tourist! I don't think she had a mic pack tucked in her bathing suit like Trish did, so maybe she really was a tourist. LOL
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:53 pm

No Lisa show yet? Good.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:55 pm

GA, I can't watch it live. My friend tried a link but it was blocked in the US. We're keeping our fingers crossed the second episode will be put up on YouTube since that's how we watched the first one.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:55 pm

I like one hour shows, that RC was quick!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:55 pm

atem wrote:No Lisa show yet?  Good.  

Atem, you're going to like this series one of these seasons! Maybe this is the one!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:56 pm

no "this is the final rose" or "if you didnt receive a rose"...

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:56 pm

Ash2214 wrote:GA, I can't watch it live. My friend tried a link but it was blocked in the US. We're keeping our fingers crossed the second episode will be put up on YouTube since that's how we watched the first one.

Did you try the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] now live?

Kaylynn is annoying.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:57 pm

Alison and ? going home.

Keyleen having a break down!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:57 pm

Was there a 1 on 1 date?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:58 pm

She says Martha is making her feel bullied :shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!: for telling her to calm down.... Drama queen!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 2 Sept 25 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+14
Maddy
Aunties_Love
Brill
Sprite
officeRules