SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by jello1592 Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:15 am

I really love Whitney. She reminds me of Emily is some ways, who is one of my favorite people to ever come out of this franchise. I also love that she is a nurse, I will be starting nursing school within the next year so I feel like I can relate to her in some long distance way!

Chris really seemed to enjoy her company, I noticed he really seemed to lean in when speaking to her! That may be a good sign!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:36 am

jello, I put some news in Emily's fan thread!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:27 pm

nutty1 wrote:jello, I put some news in Emily's fan thread!

I've seen it!!!!! So excited and happy for them, I wish them nothing but the best! Praying

PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:53 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I have so much gratitude to this kind of medicine/nursing! beatingheart I owe my grandbaby to IVF.

I have so much gratitude for nurses in general. Some of my favorite people on and off these boards are nurses. blowkiss

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:54 pm

Back at ya! hearthumbsup

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:12 pm

jello1592 wrote:I really love Whitney.  She reminds me of Emily is some ways, who is one of my favorite people to ever come out of this franchise.  I also love that she is a nurse, I will be starting nursing school within the next year so I feel like I can relate to her in some long distance way!  

Chris really seemed to enjoy her company, I noticed he really seemed to lean in when speaking to her! That may be a good sign!

I totally agree. Em is a favorite of mine too. There is this one screencap from the previews in particular of Whitney talking to Chris where I swear she looks like Emily. Whit is wearing a black top and her hair is fixed like Emily's. When I get home I will try to look for it and post it!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:01 pm

San, I was wondering who Emily was hugging in your avatar... took me a minute! I see the resemblance for sure.

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:35 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
jello1592 wrote:I really love Whitney.  She reminds me of Emily is some ways, who is one of my favorite people to ever come out of this franchise.  I also love that she is a nurse, I will be starting nursing school within the next year so I feel like I can relate to her in some long distance way!  

I totally agree. Em is a favorite of mine too. There is this one screencap from the previews in particular of Whitney talking to Chris where I swear she looks like Emily. Whit is wearing a black top and her hair is fixed like Emily's. When I get home I will try to look for it and post it!

Missed you San!!! :sprinklehearts

PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:05 pm

bleuberry wrote:San, I was wondering who Emily was hugging in your avatar... took me a minute! I see the resemblance for sure.

jello1592 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

I missed you too jello! Once again we like the same contestant. Smiley

I can't wait to see their story play out.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:56 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:San, I was wondering who Emily was hugging in your avatar... took me a minute! I see the resemblance for sure.

jello1592 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

I missed you too jello! Once again we like the same contestant. Smiley

I can't wait to see their story play out.

What else is new?!?! We both loved Em and Lindzi and now Whitney Smiley  :cutesmile!: Im sure I will be calling upon you to make some beautiful avatars! You've always made the best!

PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:14 am

Sorry, I see no resemblance between Whitney and Emily, but then again, I am not an Emily fan.

I liked Whitney on the preview and I think the high voice thing is nerves. I feel for her because I do it myself. I learned to project through cheer leading, but my natural voice is soft and a little squeaky. When I am nervous I can actually hear it get that way. I did it today in a seminar and had to stop, I apologized and drank water and it got better, but it is so hard to try to control.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:03 am

stuckinsc wrote:Sorry, I see no resemblance between Whitney and Emily, but then again, I am not an Emily fan.

I liked Whitney on the preview and I think the high voice thing is nerves. I feel for her because I do it myself.  I learned to project through cheer leading, but my natural voice is soft and a little squeaky.  When I am nervous I can actually hear it get that way.  I did it today in a seminar and had to stop, I apologized and drank water and it got better, but it is so hard to try to control.

Her voice was annoying, but I noticed that her voice doesn't always sound like that. Maybe she sounds that way when she gets nervous?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

+86
CHO
Trueloveforever
JulesInMS
barbell
Buckeye_Fan