SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:55 pm

I don't see him choosing Kaitlyn as F1. He seems to have fun with her, enjoy her humor, but I don't see the chemistry. And Kaitlyn seems to be a good sport about going along with the crazy they throw at her (Costco date, third wheel Kimmel on date). I think she is probably unlike anyone the farmer has "dated" before and he is enjoying it, but in the end I don't think he sees her as wife material. And I don't think Kaithlyn is that in to him.

Seems to me he has combined the "journey" to find a wife to settle down with, with his "last fling"\Bachelor party. He will enjoy all the non wife candidates for awhile, and when he gets down to F4, he'll get serious about finding the one he can see settling down on the farm and fitting into his life.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:36 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I don't see him choosing Kaitlyn as F1.  He seems to have fun with her, enjoy her humor, but I don't see the chemistry.  And Kaitlyn seems to be a good sport about going along with the crazy they throw at her (Costco date, third wheel Kimmel on date).  I think she is probably unlike anyone the farmer has "dated" before and he is enjoying it, but in the end I don't think he sees her as wife material. And I don't think Kaithlyn is that in to him.

Seems to me he has combined the "journey" to find a wife to settle down with, with his "last fling"\Bachelor party. He will enjoy all the non wife candidates for awhile, and when he gets down to F4, he'll get serious about finding the one he can see settling down on the farm and fitting into his life.

I don't know Chris well enough to speculate on his type, though based on my own visits to bars in small midwest towns, the women had more in common with Kaitlyn than Whitney. He may have felt right at home with drunk Tara. I'm just saying it's a possible reason for their friendship between Whit and Becca and the SM activity doesn't seem to rule out any of the F3. Whitney probably is the F1, but I'm keeping an open mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:31 am

lurker11 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Diana wrote:Hmmm I don't really think he picked Becca. She was home the morning after the FRC.
I know that this is probably the wrong thread to say this but wanted to make sure.  Are we certain it was the morning after and not later in the day after?  I ask as I can't remember when that pic of her and her sisters was posted and 2) because there was an interview with Chris and he was back to work within 24 hrs after the FRC.  Maybe it is still possibly Becca??  Again, just asking as I don't know of the facts for sure.

Don't know where else the photo was posted of Becca and her sisters, but her sister Katie posted the picture on twitter at 3:33 p.m.
Could that photo been taken at any time but posted on that date/time? I ask cause her htd was in shreveport and that pic was id'd as in shreveport? Maybe this one was from htd? sorry again about posting here.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:35 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
lurker11 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
I know that this is probably the wrong thread to say this but wanted to make sure.  Are we certain it was the morning after and not later in the day after?  I ask as I can't remember when that pic of her and her sisters was posted and 2) because there was an interview with Chris and he was back to work within 24 hrs after the FRC.  Maybe it is still possibly Becca??  Again, just asking as I don't know of the facts for sure.

Don't know where else the photo was posted of Becca and her sisters, but her sister Katie posted the picture on twitter at 3:33 p.m.
Could that photo been taken at any time but posted on that date/time?  I ask cause her htd was in shreveport and that pic was id'd as in shreveport?  Maybe this one was from htd?  sorry again about posting here.

There are no identifiers in the picture, so it could have been taken at any time. However, Becca looks very tan.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:03 am

lurker11 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
lurker11 wrote:

Could that photo been taken at any time but posted on that date/time?  I ask cause her htd was in shreveport and that pic was id'd as in shreveport?  Maybe this one was from htd?  sorry again about posting here.

There are no identifiers in the picture, so it could have been taken at any time.  However, Becca looks very tan.
Yes true, but with having a base tan from living in Cali, a warm fall and considering she looks tanned at the house, maybe it was taken during htd?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:09 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
lurker11 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

There are no identifiers in the picture, so it could have been taken at any time.  However, Becca looks very tan.
Yes true, but with having a base tan from living in Cali, a warm fall and considering she looks tanned at the house, maybe it was taken during htd?

The pictures were identified to have been taken in Bartlesville, OK. I can't remember the hotel name, but Sanlee identified it. I think that they were taken the same day they were posted. I can't rehash it, but we have seen other stuff to positively make that conclusion. What we couldn't tell was why she left Arlington for Bartlesville, and didn't go straight home to Shereveport.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:57 am

She had been in Bali a week before. Pretty sure she was still tan from a a week there. Especially next to family members who had not been in a tropical destination in November.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:26 am

lurker11 wrote:Just to beat the mural stuff into the ground. I'm from Des Moines, and  people here are looooooving this season or at least are
Very intrigued. Grown men I work with are tuning in for the first time. No way is that mural being painted over, even if Whitney isn't f1.

All of my friends are also really enjoying it...as am I. They know it is over the top and crazy, but they like Chris and think he has some nice and some not so nice women. They are all unspoiled so I haven't said anything about Jade, but, they have seen the girl taking off her bottom and tent gate stuff in the previews and can't wait to find out what happens.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:00 am

julychild wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
lurker11 wrote:

The pictures were identified to have been taken in Bartlesville, OK. I can't remember the hotel name, but Sanlee identified it. I think that they were taken the same day they were posted. I can't rehash it, but we have seen other stuff to positively make that conclusion. What we couldn't tell was why she left Arlington for Bartlesville, and didn't go straight home to Shereveport.

so i was just coming to the dark side and was on topic.so please let me throw this in :

if you guys talking about this pic : http://instagram.com/p/vwaROuJRRG/?modal=true

i read from here https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2656p60-bachelor-19-becca-tilley    (page 6)  that San has ID's the room as Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport.

am i missing something?. .was she also in OK at the same time?...color me confused giggling . sorry...just trying to catch up: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 26 2498057887

that being asked, im bringing the discussion to Becca's thread since it belong there Smiley. Please filling me in! Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:49 am

Whitney is my favorite contestant this season awwww

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:20 am

julychild wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
lurker11 wrote:

I am not sure where Bartlesville comes in, but it was Shreveport that Sanlee ID'd the hotel as I believe. It was the Holiday Inn there. Trying to find the right post for you.

Okay, got it. Hope this helps....

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2656p60-bachelor-19-becca-tilley#720262

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:52 pm

Why does whitney have two insta accounts?

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

+86
CHO
Trueloveforever
JulesInMS
barbell
Buckeye_Fan