SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by Diana Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:54 pm

albean99 wrote:Not necessarily listening together. Eric Church was on the Grammys last night so my thought was that she saw him on it. They do have similar taste in music which is a good thing.
Oh this is true as well. Let me just pretend it's a hint anyway though. giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by Diana Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:55 pm

If they don't show us any interaction for the third week in a row tonight, I am going to be sad. I am only watching this show for Chrisney. hissyfit
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:11 pm

Diana wrote:If they don't show us any interaction for the third week in a row tonight, I am going to be sad. I am only watching this show for Chrisney. hissyfit

Don't think you're going to see much between Chris and Whitney on this episode. Better get out your Kleenex. :why:
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:18 pm

Diana wrote:
albean99 wrote:Not necessarily listening together. Eric Church was on the Grammys last night so my thought was that she saw him on it. They do have similar taste in music which is a good thing.
Oh this is true as well. Let me just pretend it's a hint anyway though. giggling

Can I pretend with you? 2pop
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:53 pm

Well let's just hope if Whitney was his F1 that he gives her more attention now than he did during filming. With him returning to work day after the final rose ceremony there wasn't much time to enjoy being a couple with any F1. Since then he has been galavanting everywhere including Canada (what's that about, did he accept an invitation to drop by & see Kaitlyn to give her advise on becoming next bachelorette)...hmmm....

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:42 pm

Kaitlyn is from Vancouver, British Columbia. It is speculated that Chris was seen in Waterloo, Ontario, which is no where near B.C.

His F1 if it is Whitney, could very well have been staying at his house for a few days.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:08 pm

Have we had anyone post anything about her being back to work?

We had pictures of Nikki back at work last season, but I don't recall anything about Whit. Do we even know where she works?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:12 pm

Sprite wrote:Have we had anyone post anything about her being back to work?

We had pictures of Nikki back at work last season, but I don't recall anything about Whit. Do we even know where she works?

Whitney is a registered nurse at the Fertility Centers of Illinois. Don't know if she has been seen back to work or not.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:19 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
Sprite wrote:Have we had anyone post anything about her being back to work?

Whitney is a registered nurse at the Fertility Centers of Illinois. Don't know if she has been seen back to work or not.

Thanks.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:32 pm

Just have to say Whitney looks great at (I think is) tonight's episode... of the Big Rich concert episode. Her hair is a bit straighter and she seems to be giving Chris the eye of disapproval. I don't think she is too happy with The Farmer tonight. Kind of looks like he might have some explaining to do. :hidingchair
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Dot R. Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:52 pm

I agree about Whitney in the preview to tonight's show - Chris looks uncaring for the first time and Whitney looks pissed and sad at once. First time it made me think maybe he isn't good enough for her.

Dot R.

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:54 pm

He's lucky they didn't all walk away! JMO
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

+86
CHO
Trueloveforever
JulesInMS
barbell
Buckeye_Fan