SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -

Post by Norcalgal Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:54 pm

mercime,
I've noticed Sam has a lot of ITMs filmed, relating to a certain episode, with clothes that appear on a subsequent episode or ones that we haven't even seen yet. So good catch.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -

Post by emusha Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:06 pm

mercieme wrote:My apologies, I don't have the program to make screen caps. I just want to note that in the last episode Sam did her ITMs with 3 different outfits, wearing the chain in each one with 3 different backgrounds. Also the backgrounds look different from the bachelor mansion.
1) Black tank top with red blazer
2) Grayish blue top with ruffles
3) White tank top

I observed Louise in one background & it appeared all of Lisa's were done outside.

In any case appreciate if the backgrounds can be sleuthed since these have been used as clues in the US version. The assumption has always been that unique backgrounds indicate that the ITM was done post filming especially for the F1 when the are finalizing the storyline.

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 2 Screen49
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 2 Screen50
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 2 Screen51

I've been paying attention to the bottom ITM and I think that kind of jacket is from post-show...unless it's from the MTP if that episode is going to happen...the other dates for sam that are left (whale watching, boat chilling) don't make sense with that outfit she has on...

the other two look like from the mansion to me... i've seen the second one before and it's from her first intro video in the first epi..here she tells her life story and talks about dating d**bags in melbourne. clear evidence that she gave them the material to create a sob story of loss about her dad (what she talks about here) but they didn't take the bate and cast her as some wounded soul like they would to dramatize in the US variety
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:05 pm

This screencap post is about the upcoming proposal we have been informed will air next week. Whether Blake proposes to someone we have yet to know, and whether that someone accepts we also are unaware... nevertheless... time for some sleuthing!

Chantal kept reiterating to "Watch Blake's face". So I am examining closely his 'proposal' facial expressions....

Tears welling up in Blake's eyes?

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 2 Blake_10

A mix of emotions: nervousness, eyes welling up, earnestness?
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 2 Blake_11The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 2 692983c0a376e2a2_Main

Expectancy, vulnerability, love, please, please marry me?

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 2 B10
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 2 1411693002058_Image_galleryImage_The_Bachelor_25th_Thurs

Elation/happiness on Blake's face?

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 2 B_happ10
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 2 016516-3719f0c2-4477-11e4-bbb6-36a0bafef4a2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Based on just these few screencaps, I will say that the range of emotion we see here is what we have seen regarding how he looks at Sam.

In my own narrative (when I watch the proposal preview and look at Blake's face) I can almost hear him saying to Sam, "Sam, thank you for believing in us, for keeping the faith and not giving up. For trusting me when I told you early on to have faith, have confidence in what they have." That is what their journey has been all about since their first date.  

In fact, I think he told her to have faith and confidence in what they have, as early as on the Yacht Group Date when he says, "If this ended tomorrow, and it was you and I".... this because he knew she was the one early on.

Also, I firmly believe that the hometown date, where Sam says "It is what it is" is Sam referring to the process that she knows Blake has to go through, contractually. I believe that is what they were discussing and why Sam was frustrated. Not with Blake, but at the process. And it has always been the process that is the issue with Sam regarding Blake, not Blake's feelings towards her or her feelings toward Blake. Her doubts have always crept in just because he has to be with other girls. And as Blake has stated in many interviews, he had to go into each date blocking out everyone else otherwise he would have gone crazy. He wouldn't have had to do that unless there was someone that was so special the only way he could cope with the process was to block it out as much as he could.

When I entertain doubts about whether Sam is F1 (because, like Sam, I too hate the process) I remind myself of one thing which is this:
I cannot for the life of me think if there was even some doubt Blake had concerning whether Sam was the one for him that he would have kept her on. From the get go he understood how she emotionally processed things, he understood and iterated how he felt he needed to "be protective" of Sam on the picnic date because of her past bad relationships. There is no way Blake would have led her on to the final 3 only to break her heart. If she wasn't the one for him he would have let her go a long, long time ago to save her more heartache.

By the way, does anyone else think Blake says Sam's name differently than he does Louise or Lisa's? It is almost as if he spends more time saying her name... dragging it out a bit? I can imagine him saying, "Sam,...... will you marry me" so easily.

Aaaaaah! Will have to wait until next week to see to whom Blake proposes...

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQJKXU-Gv0v6g3YZY4GNUaZwykVpfvoMCc4xMpdyR86cZnh-1DbA

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:40 pm

Blake has demonstrated the full range of emotional expressions with only Sam IMO. One screen cap that is worthy of capturing is Blake's expres​sion(at 14:34 in the youtube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhK8z9LEWvU) when Sam dropped the mints down her dress and then he pulled her in close for a hug. Blake was completely his dorky and adorable self only with Sam in this clip. One word, priceless beatingheart

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:29 am

found pics of behind the scenes from the barn date
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 2 Tb2-groupdate-horseriding-7761The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 2 Tb2-groupdate-horseriding-5440
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:30 am

emusha wrote:

looked back on the first night and it made me notice something sneaky that I think blake might have done in his first 1-1 with Sam...haha I think he had his hand casually-accidentally falling close enough on the couch for his hand to brush against her leg (exposed through the slit of her dress)  I also watched his face closely and he has the same lit up/lively face with her during this 1-1 as he does throughout her HTD

Also -- during the first meeting caught a few of his facial expressions with the other F4

sneaky blake
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 2 Screen61

Sam
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 2 Screen56
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 2 Screen57
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 2 Screen58
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 2 Screen60

Jess
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 2 Screen54
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 2 Screen55
Louise

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 2 Screen52
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 2 Screen53
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:55 am

Emusha, thanks for posting. These producers really do try to hide stuff for real. I was under the impression based on what was shown that there was no 1:1 communication between Sam & Blake during the barn date. Wow, sneaky producers!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:31 am

Wow emusha, hands down you are really a great sleuther. I am really amazed at how you managed to get all these wonderful evidences. I am now enjoying reading all the post.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:55 pm

haha isn't it fun to glimpse behind the curtain and find clues!! Hugesmile
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:55 pm

Blake pre-HTD with Sam
... Blake talks about her necklace and there is a *flashback* scene of him putting it on her at their FT date.

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 2 Tb2-home-date-sam-5498

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 2 Awww10

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 2 Bl10

Blake asks her "What can I do that would make them [your family] not approve?"
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 2 Asdfas10

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 2 Rbb10

Blake looking at Sam during her HTD... Ooohhh Emmm Geee... Adorable...

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 2 Across10

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 2 Eyes11

Blake talking about Sam and how she has a lot of love to give and that is exactly how he feels. He too wants to give all his love to the right person

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 2 Bbbbbb10

Blake saying goodbye to Sam post-HTD... the AGONY!!!

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 2 Vsvs10

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 2 This10

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 2 Afadfs10

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 2 Aaaaff10

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 2 Asdaa10

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 2 Breaks10

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:06 pm

Thanks AllAboutLove, great screen caps, you totally captured the surprise on Blake's face when she could not respond back to the agony they both were in.

Oh Sam only if you knew but hey I don't blame her, I couldn't put myself in the situation of a guy dating multiple girls to find the one so mazel tov to all the girls handling the situation as best as they could.

By the way Sam looks very happy in the pic of them kissing in spa, same look of happiness in the barn picture that Emusha posted.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:11 pm

This is my favorite HT scene with Blake and Sam.  Tenderness.

AllAboutLove wrote:
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 2 Aaaaff10
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -

+6
Maddy
AllAboutLove
mercieme
thirteen
Norcalgal
emusha
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum