SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:04 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Didn't know if has been stated already but Channel 10 has already posted they are looking for entrants for The Bachelor Australia #3.

I think this season was insane. And I firmly believe Louise was playing role. She knew before South Africa that she was going. Her heart is broken but she is open and ready for love? She says this as she drives away. And Blake said to her... I know you are going to find love, real, real soon. Hello Bette AU #1. '

They convince Louise to stay and play the role, thus drum up her FAVOURITE status and have her as Bachelorette AU first season..

Did they confirm they are doing bachelorette AU 1? Can you post it in the media thread please. I will be so happy if Louise is the bette.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -

Post by sammy24 Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:08 am

No they only advertised for the Bachelor S3, nothing about a Bach'tte as yet mentioned on CH10

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:20 am

sammy24 wrote:No they only advertised for the Bachelor S3, nothing about a Bach'tte as yet mentioned on CH10

Ok thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:30 am

aerina wrote:HAHA Nail Polish Theory is out there on dailymail now: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2775911/Spoiler-alert-The-Bachelor-Blake-Garvey-gets-bended-knee-offering-ring-red-nail-polished-finger-tip-Sam-Frost-s-signature-colour-show.html

I think a journalist is lurking around in these forums... LMAO.

Of course they are. We do the work, they get the credit. Haha
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:34 am

aerina wrote:HAHA Nail Polish Theory is out there on dailymail now: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2775911/Spoiler-alert-The-Bachelor-Blake-Garvey-gets-bended-knee-offering-ring-red-nail-polished-finger-tip-Sam-Frost-s-signature-colour-show.html

laugh out loud, I can't believe what I just read. I am almost convinced it was lifted from this thread. Now the producers will know to remove every body part from next season. Thanks Daily Mail!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:36 am

Kapiti wrote:Eeek! The plot thickens! That nail polish!! (Spotted by arrmy001!)
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -  - Page 11 Nail_p10

lisa has noooo idea what she just did :Nod: cantstopl too much fun
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:36 am

mercieme wrote:

laugh out loud, I can't believe what I just read. I am almost convinced it was lifted from this thread. Now the producers will know to remove every body part from next season. Thanks Daily Mail!!!!

I found this forum looking for spoilers from google, so this forum is pretty famous if it pops up on google. even the picture they used was our hard work from photo shop

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:41 am

Hahaha you guys!! We should get royalty for our awesome sleuthing skillz, to be honest. Honestly, the FBI can hire us right now!

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:45 am

aerina wrote:Hahaha you guys!! We should get royalty for our awesome sleuthing skillz, to be honest. Honestly, the FBI can hire us right now!

Aerina, you are too much, you are seriously cracking me up....I am laugh out loud at your FBI comment!!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:57 am

aerina wrote:Hahaha you guys!! We should get royalty for our awesome sleuthing skillz, to be honest. Honestly, the FBI can hire us right now!

Maybe we all can get a book deal? We've seriously written the Blake and Sam story ... it should be published. LOL... 

We can even publish one with sleuth photos. Haha.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:59 am

blowkiss much love to all of you ladies... It has been wonderful posting with you all. First forum thread I've ever been on and such respect for one another. I think that is why we resonate with the F2 and TBAU final girls because they too seem to have a sisterhood/kinship.

Any male posters on here... you're included!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:07 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

Maybe we all can get a book deal? We've seriously written the Blake and Sam story ... it should be published. LOL... 

We can even publish one with sleuth photos. Haha.

HAHA, I was thinking some fanfiction wouldn't hurt! You definitely have impeccable lit skills, my friend!

A Pulitizer prize-winning, New York Times bestseller right there! Based on a true story... x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* -SCREENCAPS Discussion -

+6
Maddy
AllAboutLove
mercieme
thirteen
Norcalgal
emusha
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum