SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 77 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by soccerm3m Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:08 pm

I think the whole house thing stinks but is it possible she had to do something quick with the $50k before Uncle Sam took it so it needed to be invested somehow. Maybe her dad thought the real estate market was best place to put it. Who knows.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 77 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by soccerm3m Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:24 pm

It is s little strange JP and his sister did not post bday messages to their mom yesterday because he usually acknowledges slot of people. I did see one picture posted by someone else showing her with 2 other women and something with a candle in it.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:39 pm

soccerm3m wrote:I think JP realized he was starting to lose Nikki around the Bali trip.  He posted that cryptic IG message that showed a sign with Ferrel Key Way and said I hope this is the key to get into her heart or something similar to those words.  I thought that was strange because I thought you are already in her heart but not the other way around.  It makes more sense now.

:yes: buying a house without telling him, not confiding in him about her feelingS, that's a lot to keep in your heart, she was heavy hear-ted, and I think very confused..break up was inevitable to get clarity. Now in hindsight they will have a 20/20 vision to decide whether it is worth it to stay apart or get together, but use private counselling instead to resolve their issues. You know, it s true, where there is a will, there is way ALWAYS.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:42 pm

soccerm3m wrote:I think the whole house thing stinks but is it possible she had to do something quick with the $50k before Uncle Sam took it so it needed to be invested somehow.  Maybe her dad thought the real estate market was best place to put it.  Who knows.

Absolutely right, just bcs, she has a house doesn't mean she can't move, she can rent it.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:12 pm

^ Yep. I thought that was odd too. He knew things were going south, so he posted that picture. It's quite a shame they couldn't make it work.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:42 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:^  Yep.  I thought that was odd too.  He knew things were going south, so he posted that picture.  It's quite a shame they couldn't make it work.  

What picture? I don't think we have heard the last on these two, especially since Carla, brother, and mom are still following her and she is following them. In addition, both have nothing bad to say about one another.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:05 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:^  Yep.  I thought that was odd too.  He knew things were going south, so he posted that picture.  It's quite a shame they couldn't make it work.  

What picture? I don't think we have heard the last on these two, especially since Carla, brother, and mom are still following her and she is following them. In addition, both have nothing bad to say about one another.

The picture of Ferrell Way and his comment about maybe this is the key to her heart. The only way they will be able to make it work is if someone relocates. Long - distance relationships are difficult. I know, I was in one for a couple of years, but thankfully we stuck it out and he took the plunge and proposed! Hugesmile
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:27 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:I think JP realized he was starting to lose Nikki around the Bali trip.  He posted that cryptic IG message that showed a sign with Ferrel Key Way and said I hope this is the key to get into her heart or something similar to those words.  I thought that was strange because I thought you are already in her heart but not the other way around.  It makes more sense now.

:yes: buying a house without telling him, not confiding in him about her feelingS, that's a lot to keep in your heart, she was heavy hear-ted, and I think very confused..break up was inevitable to get clarity. Now in hindsight they will have a 20/20 vision to decide whether it is worth it to stay apart or get together, but use private counselling instead to resolve their issues. You know, it s true, where there is a will, there is way ALWAYS.[/quote]

Absolutely true to the bolded.  I think she doesn't really know what she really wants.  I remember the first interview on People Mag, she said, she always have to process things.  JPG told her, whatever she has,  just tell him. She also said he's pretty good on guessing what's she thinking.  She needs to learn to open up to JPG.  He's not a psyquic.  

Also, I have no doubt JPG has "marriage" in his mind with her.  Remember those words he said, KC as his second home, calling her Mom "suegra", on his Bday he said, this is one of the many Bdays with Nikki

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:42 pm

Here is the tweet he posted on 8/26:

@JuanPaGalavis: FOUND this one, not SURE if its the RIGHT one but I hope OPENS a lot of the DOORS I need to get INSIDE her heart emoji http://t.co/ZhiOD4thdJ

I do not know if that link will show picture or not.  I put words "emoji heart" in place of heart he had because emojis mess up my posts

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:48 pm

I don't know why people question why JPG went to the show. He could have any woman if he wanted, but he is not a player, he is truly looking for the one, and it was evident watching him on Des 's season as well as on his own season. I think he truly loves her and vice versa, and after the dust is settled, I think they will find their way to one another, call me a romantic fool...LOL
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:10 pm

Maggenzm wrote:I don't know why people question why JPG went to the show. He could have any woman if he wanted, but he is not a player, he is truly looking for the one, and it was evident watching him on Des 's season as well as on his own season. I think he truly loves her and vice versa, and after the dust is settled, I think they will find their way to one another, call me a romantic fool...LOL

I unfortunately am a romantic fool too.

I think we will see lots of pictures of Kelly, Andi, Sharleen, Christy and Nikki over the next few days. Andi and Kelly like to post photos. JP will see them if Andi posts them on Twitter because he still follows her. I am glad Nikki went away from the show with a few friends. It seemed like they either were TeamNikki or TeAmClare.
I did not like what Andi did to JP after fs but glad She is there for Nikki. JP still follows Sharleen on both Twitter and IG so he would see any pictures she would post.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:05 am

The pictures are starting....

The picture of Nikki, Andi, and Kelly....they all look gorgeous. Nikki looks very happy.

Not sure what to think of picture Nikki posted with Tyler. I know he is in her good group of friends who hang out. There are pictures of Nikki with him pre-Bachelor show. Is there more between those two? The picture is from the Masquerade Ball. Who exactly is he giving the finger? Hmmmm. jelly posted two smiley faces with hearts as the eyes. He follows Kelly and Andi. It just seems do strange to me.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers