SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 78 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by SerenityGirl Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:21 am

soccerm3m wrote:The pictures are starting....

The picture of Nikki, Andi, and Kelly....they all look gorgeous.  Nikki looks very happy.

Not sure what to think of picture Nikki posted with Tyler.  I know he is in her good group of friends who hang out.  There are pictures of Nikki with him pre-Bachelor show.  Is there more between those two?  The picture is from the Masquerade Ball.  Who exactly is he giving the finger?  Hmmmm.  jelly posted two smiley faces with hearts as the eyes.  He follows Kelly and Andi.  It just seems do strange to me.

I've posted before that I thought they have gotten closer the past few weeks and that I wouldn't be surprised if she started dating him. Him and Kelly have been following each other for a couple months now.
She's with Kelly and Andi right now and instead of posting a pic of the 3 of them, she posts a pic of her with Tyler.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 78 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by chinita Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:07 am

Tyler resembles JPG a bit laugh out loud She #bestfriends. Is he with them?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:12 am

chinita wrote:Tyler resembles JPG a bit laugh out loud  She #bestfriends.  Is he with them?

Not sure if he is with them or not. I have not seen him in any pictures. I guess I do not get her agenda. I have seen others post before that have also commented that he looks like JP.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:18 am

Or JP looks like him since she knew Tyler before going on the Bachelor. She definitely has a type when it comes to looks. ;)

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:56 am

I think Nikki should date, but not get too close. She needs time to heal.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:16 am

Maggenzm wrote:I think Nikki should date, but not get too close. She needs time to heal.

I would rather for her to take time and think what she really wants in a relationship. Obviously, she didn't think before signing up TB. She just broke up with her ex for 2- 3 months only. Speaking of her ex, didn't he want her back? She's free now Hugesmile The question is: does he really want her back or just wanted to get paid for the interview?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:36 pm

Just saw a pic JPG liked in IG. It looks like it was taken last night. What I found interesting is that both wore leather jacket last night. These two still think alike giggling

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:31 pm

I noticed that too. He has been very quiet on IG and Twitter. It will be interesting to see if he brings a date to the Beatles event on Sunday evening. I watched part of Dick at Nite and could not figure out if he was dating someone or not based on his responses to Dick.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:19 pm

There will be pics of him with women for sure. Whether he's dating one of them we wouldn't know unless he says so. I didn't watch the recap but for what you said, the way I see his response to Evel Dick is like this: he's not single and doesn't have a "new" girlfriend: meaning he still dating the old girlfriend: Nikki, therefore he's not single

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:17 pm

chinita wrote:There will be pics of him with women for sure.  Whether he's dating one of them we wouldn't know unless he says so.  I didn't watch the recap but for what you said, the way I see  his response to Evel Dick is like this: he's not single and doesn't have a "new" girlfriend:  meaning he still dating the old girlfriend: Nikki, therefore he's not single

ITA, I think he is still has Nikki in his mind of marriage. We shall see. They need the time apart. the beauty of this is that people will leave them alone giving them an opportunity to considered if the relationship is worth saving. :fingersarecrossed
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:13 am

https://mobile.twitter.com/the_real_snooks/status/533155135875457025/photos

I am not sure what this is all about, but my opinion of JPG just took a nosedive. :shocked!:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:17 am

Mommyof1 wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/the_real_snooks/status/533155135875457025/photos  

I am not sure what this is all about, but my opinion of JPG just took a nosedive.  :shocked!:

I'm thinking that was sarcasm. Doesn't really change anything for me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers