SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - Media - Blogs - Tweets - *Spoilers*- NO Discussion

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - Media - Blogs - Tweets -  *Spoilers*- NO Discussion Empty Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - Media - Blogs - Tweets - *Spoilers*- NO Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:31 pm

Episode 1

An Unforgettable Night
BY Tim Warmels, September 19, 2014

There are only a few times in your life when you know that an upcoming event is going to change you forever. Life’s little surprises. But in my situation, I had days on end to think about my first night at the mansion, meeting 25 of Canada’s most eligible bachelorettes, and yet nothing could prepare me for it.

It was a clear night with a perfect full moon as I stood waiting for the limos to arrive. Everything was in place and all I had to do was say, “Hi,” yet I found myself barely able to manage this simple greeting.

My heart was pounding through my chest as the driver cut the engine on the first limo. Simply put, I was overwhelmed – and for good reason. I was greeted by an amazing group of bachelorettes that included every personality type, along with everything from shots of whiskey to confetti guns! Yes, confetti guns.

It was an unforgettable night. Some things stood out for me in particular…

The seashell from Sachelle, so that I’d remember her name, and the fact that she wasn’t afraid to be completely honest and let me know she had just purchased it at some shop down the road.

I also received a special prescription from a doctor on how to brave the night. Renée-Anne was so nice, and knew this would be hard for me too, which was really comforting.

And then the big bang… April Borgnetta literally made me jump with her confetti guns!

The toast was really special. It was my first chance to talk to everyone together and say what was truly in my heart. It rattled my nerves seeing that many amazing women all at once.

And then Night 1 began…

I was being pulled in so many different directions. I wanted to be sure that I was balancing the evening properly, not just for myself, but for all the bachelorettes, as well. I did my best to make time for everyone, and ensure no one was feeling left out or becoming overwhelmed. I felt like the luckiest man in the world.

Ultimately, my decisions at the rose ceremony were made based on with whom I thought there was a possibility of developing a connection. This wasn’t easy by any means, knowing how much everyone had sacrificed to be there for a chance at love.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Brad Smith on 'Bachelor Canada' Episode 1: I know Tim Warmels because I used to be him

If you woke up this morning with vivid memories of being picked up by a helicopter for a dream date with Canada’s most eligible bachelor…you’re not alone! For the next ten weeks, Friday mornings bring a steamy hangover as most of us recover from our own group dates watching the newest season of The Bachelor Canada.

It seems we’ve been waiting forever for Season 2 to begin – watching the promos, the big Bachelor reveal in Hello! Canada and checking out the new crop of female suitors from across the country. I’ve personally been on the edge of my seat waiting for the new Bachelor Canada Season 2.0, or, as I like to call it, The Bachelor Canada: Bigger, Better, Stronger, Faster and Better Looking Than The Last! Because I can confidently say that Tim Warmels is all of those things. How? I’ve met Tim and interviewed Tim but, more importantly: I used to be Tim .
Not in a weird way, this isn’t a stalker case brewing. I, Brad Smith, was the first Bachelor Canada . So the lovely people at HELLO! Online have asked me to chime in each week with my thoughts on the show and give my perspective, based on solid background in the field of all things #BachCan.

So, the second season kicked off last night the way all seasons should! Women at home were surely fawning over the semi-clothed new Bachelor, a small-town Canadian boy who went from the farm to business school, worked on Bay Street, runs a contracting business and drives motorcycles.

As he stands in waiting, the limos pull down the perfectly hosed, glistening driveway, and viewers immediately hear the visceral reaction the ladies have to Tim. Having been in Tim’s shoes, I can safely assure you that his nerves were through the roof, mouth completely dry and on the verge of Stage 4 angina!

The limo exits and first impressions are awesome to watch, but you and I know we’re all waiting for the cocktail party for things to get interesting (and alcohol-fuelled!). Night one is always the most complicated night. Twenty-five different back-stories merged into one blur of a conversation… and then you’re asked to eliminate ten. Oh, and one woman could be your fiancée in a few weeks! It’s beyond overwhelming.

So for all you readers, here’s my take on the ladies:
1. Kaylynn (Vancouver, BC): Kaylynn is stunning and oozed confidence coming out of the limo in her blue dress. You could easily tell it was Tim’s first “yowza”moment! She became a little insecure despite sharing a great moment with Tim where he admitted he’d like to kiss her. Insecure on the first night? Throw up the red flag! But I say she’ll be around for a while.

2. April Brockman (Wasaga Beach, ON): With a dress straight off of Jessica in Who Framed Roger Rabbit , she definitely made an impression on Tim (and Canada!) Beautiful and slightly standoffish, she played the not-too-into-him, not-falling-in-love-on-night-one card perfectly. Refreshing.

3. Trisha (Edmonton, AB): Usually the pageant-queen routine is a bit much, but Trisha was too cute and bubbly to think anything besides. Way to own it! And you can’t forget her name…it’s on her sash!

4. Christine (Vancouver, BC): When the words “I’m a vocalist” come out, I usually cover my ears. I’m sorry, but I had to cover my eyes as well – this one was painful! But Tim saw something I didn’t and gave her a first impression rose!

Read More: Catch Hello!'s steamy behind-the-scenes video from Tim's shoot

5. Lisa (Calgary, AB): After 5 minutes, we already have our Villain – and I’m sorry for all women of Calgary because that’s two years in a row that Cowtown has gotten a bad rap. After my season with Whitney (who is actually a great person), I know what Lisa’s brooding looks, drink tossing and statements like “I don’t care about any of these girls” mean…

6. Jenny (Hong Kong/ Vancouver, BC): A personal trainer from Hong Kong and Vancouver with what appears to be a South African accent. I dig it! She seems down-to-earth, unafraid and she can really wear a drink - that is, after Lisa spills one all over her! I hope she stays around a while.

7. Natalie (Cambridge, ON): This French teacher drives a Camaro. As a kid from Quebec, who needs more? Tim didn’t, and gave her a first impression rose. She seems sweet and innocent, but she clearly fell in love with Tim within a few moments of night one. Could spell bad news bears for her.

This leads us into the Rose Ceremony, were Tim’s varied selection left everyone wondering about his taste - and what type of girl will get the guy.

Way to keep them guessing, Big Guy!

And now, there are only fifteen left ! Tim eased Kaylynn’s worries with the opening rose and kept personal favourites April Brockman, Trisha, Sonia (a 42-year-old lingerie model), Jenny and the early crowd favourite and resident villain: Lisa.

I was surprised to see him say goodbye to Sarah, whom we didn’t see much of throughout the night. Same with Rebecca - it would have been nice to see a sweet girl from Calgary, and she even made him an apple pie. My guess: she’s no Betty Crocker!

Well it’s going to be a long and interesting season. And if the trailer for the season is any indication, we now know that Tim enjoys standing thoughtfully on bridges, making out and looking muscular by the waterside. And a woman from Calgary causes quite the stir among the ladies. Seems like I’ve lived this one before… minus the muscular part!

My first prediction for the Final Three:

KAYLYNN
APRIL BROCKMAN
LISA (have to keep some spice in there!)

Until next time, catch me every weekday morning on Breakfast Television (City, 5:30 AM to 9 AM). Each Friday at 8:10 AM, Dina Pugliese and I will be discussing all things #BachCan on BT. Also, check out blogs by Tim Warmels and his lovely ladies! And follow me on Twitter: @bradcsmith.

Bye for now,

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:29 am; edited 3 times in total
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - Media - Blogs - Tweets -  *Spoilers*- NO Discussion Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - Media - Blogs - Tweets - *Spoilers*- NO Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:34 pm

Sharleen Joynt on Bachelor Canada: Episode 1

Sep 19, 2014

I confess: I never saw the first season of The Bachelor Canada, so I didn’t really know what to expect. Watching last night unfold, I was surprised by a few things. First, I was amazed by how physically varied the selection of girls was—there’s definitely a stringent theme in how the girls look on the American show. Second, what was with that crazy long catwalk of a driveway those poor women had to teeter up?! Third, I realized just how similar the show is to its American counterpart. Other than this iteration having been filmed in British Columbia—and a few mentions of being Canadian and therefore able to handle cold weather—the format was more or less identical. Even host Tyler Harcott’s hand gestures and vocal cadence were eerily similar to Chris Harrison’s. I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised; the formula obviously works.

I can see why the execs selected Tim Warmels. He’s got that studly quality that you’d have to be blind not to see, but beyond that he is gentlemanly and gracious, proven when he laughed over and over again at the girls’ (sometimes bad) jokes. Natalie, the school teacher, called him “kind-hearted.” Based on his giving the First Impression Rose to Christine after she sang (oh dear), I would say that’s a very fair assessment.

A few girls stood out to me…

My personal favourite of the night was Jenny, 26, the Hong Kong-born personal trainer from Vancouver, who coincidentally was also my best-dressed. I liked her banter with Tim upon the limo exit. She managed to give him a taste of who she was in the span of a minute without a shred of conceit or phoniness. Unfortunately, the lack of aired one-on-one time doesn’t bode well for her. (That said, we didn’t see Juan Pablo and Clare’s one-on-one time on Night One of their season, so there’s hope!)

My least favourite was April Borgnetta, the “Vagician.” She first rubbed me the wrong way when April Brockman said she was hot next to the fire. Borgnetta brought up the “metal” elements in the fireplace and declared, “You’re the beauty, I’m the brains.” It was such a sore and transparent display, her own insecurity causing her to patronize her peer like that. Then, her one-on-one time with Tim was painful to watch, put on like a performance. Girl needs to chill and stop pretending.

Honestly, based on this episode I really liked Lisa, 25, the spicy redhead. First, I’m sure the drink spill was an accident. Second, her time with Tim felt authentic; she was real and there was a sense of her not being quite sure what she was doing there, which I can obviously appreciate. I could relate to feeling like an outcast that first night, but based on the previews she’s the season’s villain? Hmm…

It was also impossible not to like Jennifer, 26, the “Joyologist” who was truly a kind and giving person. What she said upon departing made me shout out “YES!” at the television: “If he doesn’t appreciate me, I wouldn’t want to be with him anyway.” Seriously, Jennifer, keep up the motivational speaking. Go talk to young girls and pay forward this sense of self worth.

All that said, my top picks are as follows. I predict these four girls will either make the Final 4, or at least go quite far:

April Brockman, 27: The Ontarian realtor is pretty. Like, really pretty. And the producers know it. She gets the seduction music every time she’s on screen. But beyond that, she seems very together and easy-going. Tim is obviously attracted and there’s palpable chemistry there.

Sachelle, 24: The seashell was a memorable but tasteful Limo Exit move, and Tim gave her his third pre-Ceremony rose of the night. He called her sweet and legitimately wanted to see her smile. This bodes well.

Natalie, 27: I get the teensiest bit of “crazy” from Natalie. She called Tim, moments after meeting him, “everything I look for in a man.” Also, something about her way of speaking seemed so radio/television-ready, it put me off. (She speaks exactly like Sandra Lee. Seriously, google it.) That said, she is very beautiful and seems upbeat and good-hearted. She also snagged the second pre-Ceremony rose of the night.

Kaylynn, 26: I’m torn on this girl and will admit she’s in my top picks based on airtime alone. She seemed so cool early on but then in her one-on-one time immediately delved into her rough upbringing. I know this is possibly producer-driven, but it’s still a no-no in my mind. The first meet is for light getting-to-know-you banter—not torrid pasts—and the producers can’t force you to say anything. Then, she seriously lost her cool as Tim handed out his pre-Ceremony roses. Perhaps it was the champagne talking, but either way it’s a red flag. After her meltdown, Tim once again showed how kind he was by calling her name first in the Rose Ceremony.

Missed this episode of Bachelor Canada? Watch it here. Otherwise, tune into Episode 2 next Thursday on City, then watch for Sharleen’s blog on FLARE.com.

For more from Sharleen Joynt, visit her blog, All the Pretty Pandas.

Flare

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - Media - Blogs - Tweets -  *Spoilers*- NO Discussion Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - Media - Blogs - Tweets - *Spoilers*- NO Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:42 pm

Episode 2

Let the Dates Begin

BY Tim Warmels, September 26, 2014

I couldn’t have dreamt up anything more ridiculously amazing… a limo dropping Kaylynn off and a helicopter waiting to take us on a tour of downtown Vancouver and Stanley Park. This, followed by a trip to the top of Grouse Mountain and a private dinner on the observation deck in the Eye of the Wind windmill.

Kaylynn and I had shared something special on Night 1. There was an immediate attraction, and this date was the perfect follow-up. This was more than just a hot kiss with Kaylynn – she has a great story and I was interested to see where things would go.

The dragon boat race was amazing and so much fun. I just hope the ladies had fun, too! They all definitely worked hard, and my evening with the winners was as magical as the Chinese Gardens surrounding us. I got to know some of the women a lot better and there were some surprises, too… some very welcome surprises.

The photo shoot was one of the wildest days of my life. It was long, exciting, and emotionally tough – mostly because it reminded me of how much everyone had invested to be a part of this unique experience to find love.

Sonia and I realized that the connection we had hoped for was simply not there; and even though we both knew this, it didn’t make it any easier.

The kiss with Natalie was interesting. It felt forced at first, but after a moment or two, that changed completely.

Sitting on the moped with April Brockman was a very cute moment, and it was unusually comfortable being that close to her.

The pictures with Christine looked awesome – and let it be known that it was FREEZING out there, and she powered through it without complaint. It was nice to see Christine again because the last time we saw each other she sang a song for me, and that flattering moment was still going through my head.

I chose to spend the rest of the date with April Brockman because I felt a very natural connection with her that I couldn’t explain. It was just there and I needed to see where it would go. And it was an amazing date! It was such a perfect evening, with the live music and the sun setting. It was the best way to end the night.

Brad Smith on 'Bachelor Canada' Episode 2: Rain, rain go away - and I'll tell you which woman is here to stay

25 Sep 2014

In pure Canadian fashion, and as only west-coasters can appreciate, Vancouver in the rain makes the perfect setting for any first date, and for the first one-on-one outing on Bachelor CanadaKaylynn is chosen to “Come get high”?­­­­­

I’m sure getting picked up in a helicopterwas on her list of dream dates, but I’m not sure that a tour around her hometown and dinner atop Grouse Mountain – a mountain she’s probably hiked twenty-four times this year – were also on that list. But you’ve got to love her, Kaylynn is just so into Tim that nothing phases her.

The date quickly shifts to Tim giving Kaylynn the rose... and the first kiss of the season. And no, unlike past Bachelor and Bachelorette series, neither looked to be the recipient of CPR!

Read more: See Brad’s first impression of the Bachelor Canada contestants

Come on Vancouver, just for five minutes… stop raining! But the rain couldn’t stop ten women from competing, with the winning five securing a special group date with Tim. Cue the dragon boat racing!

The teams seem pretty fairly matched until we realize that poor Alison, who didn’t even have to paddle, couldn’t keep the boat straight enough. On the bright side, that means April Borgnetta gets more camera time, which is never a bad thing! And on their group date she doesn’t disappoint. I mean you gotta love a girl who is described as ”the most interesting human being ever.” Please Tim, keep her around!

Unprovoked, we find out that Rileigh believes Tim is putting on an act – which we haven’t heard from any of the other women, and I give her credit for saying it to Tim’s face. But, standup guy that he is, Tim confronts the question head on, ultimately winning her over. And in the short time that any contestant has to form a connection and spend time with Tim, she's left wondering if Tim now has the wrong impression about her. Rileigh, it’s great to be headstrong and have an opinion but use your time wisely!

Trisha once again impresses our boy Tim, so much so that she receives the group date rose, which leads me to wonder: where is Jenny’s camera time? How have we not seen more of her? I know a lot of my season’s conversations were cut because I have what producers like to refer to as “a sewer mouth,” and I’m thinking Jenny might have the same 4-letter love that I do!

f the rain couldn’t stop for the dragon boat date, it’s gotta stop for the Flare fashion shoot with April Brockman, Christine, Sonia and Natalie, right? Nope! Time for bathing suits. In true Bachelor style, you just have to roll with it. When in Rome… or rainy Van City! The prize for the girl with the most chemistry with Tim? A special one-on-one date.

Natalie had been talking about falling for Tim since 2:35 into the very first episode – and she doesn't disappoint when the time finally comes to seize the moment! She and Tim put on a little kissing demonstration for, not only Canada, but the three other women standing in the very same room! Good on you for taking charge, Natalie. And a gutsy move for Tim!

This display made the 42-year-old lingerie model, Sonia, insecure about her status with Tim. It ultimately led to a very uncomfortable photo shoot for someone who does this for a living. Tim felt it, and as sad as it is to see someone leave, it’s better to see them go with their dignity intact and a clear understanding of why.

April Brockman and Tim light up the screen with their chemistry. She doesn't jump into kissing him or play with him. In the way that all ladies win a guy, she gives him just enough to drive him crazy and leave him wanting more!

So, April Brockman gets the solo date. And this is the first time that I see “it.” I knew April Brockman would be a front-runner, but Tim’s eyes throughout this date are different than we’ve ever seen before. I’m calling it now…Tim is a smitten kitten! After sneaking a kiss hidden from the cameras, my favourite line of the night was, “I wouldn’t have given him a kiss if he hadn’t done it that way.” April might just be the standout in this group!

Read more: Behind the scenes at our exclusive shoot with Tim Warmels

The cocktail party produces the night’s drama. Kaylynn has been confiding her feelings to Martha all week and, given that Kaylynn is insecure despite having the security of a rose, Martha is over it! Kaylynn claims she was being bullied. It isn’t for me to deny what one person sees as bullying, but it would seem to me that Martha was just trying to reassure Kaylynn, not lash out. But, as the drama increases, I’m thinking that this might have resulted from a terrible mix of emotion and alcohol as kaylynn ends up having a full-blown meltdown.
Kaylynn

I hope Kaylynn is OK and can learn to deal with the situation. Because girl, come on! You’re on a show with 24 other women vying for one man and you have to be prepared to understand that there are other relationships and be confident in yourself. I’m interested to hear your thoughts on Kaylynn, just tweet me @bradcsmith.

After the dramatic rose ceremony, we say goodbye to Alison and Renee. And we’re clearly left wondering….

It’s an early call, almost as big of a toss up as saying the Montreal Canadiens are going to win the Stanley Cup during the pre-season, but after seeing their one-on-one date, Tim will choose April Brockman… mark my words!

Catch up with me every weekday morning on Breakfast Television on City from 5:30 to 9 AM, and every Friday morning following Thursday night’s show, when Dina Pugliese and I discuss all things #BachCan at 8:10 AM on BT! Check out blogs by Tim Warmels and his ladies to get their personal insights, and follow me on Twitter @bradcsmith!

Until next week,

Bradley Charles

Hello

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:44 pm

Sharleen Joynt on Bachelor Canada: Episode 2

The smart, sexy former Bachelor contestant from Ottawa shares her thoughts on last night’s premiere

Sep 26, 2014

It’s a rainy week in Vancouver (shocker) and the girls are housed in a jealousy-inducing mansion that is distinctly less cheesy than the American one. Kaylynn is picked for the first one-on-one and I can’t help but deduce that she was chosen because: a) Tim saw she was unravelling emotionally Night One and wanted to ease her anxiety, and b) the producers saw she was unravelling emotionally Night One and wanted to ensure there’d be more where that came from. I’ve said before on my blog that there is a first one-on-one date curse. While being selected for the first one-on-one is flattering, every aspect of your date is designed to accelerate the development of feelings and attachment to the Bachelor, only to remain stagnant for a LONG TIME while the Bachelor continues to do the same thing with other people. It’s actually a lot healthier (well, as healthy as this situation can allow) to have bits of private time and then build up to a full one-on-one a few weeks in. You can dodge early-stage feelings of possessiveness that way.

Kaylynn and Tim seem to have a good time on their date, presumably because Kaylynn is sober(ish). She gets a rose. She goes on to call what they have, after a few hours together, “the most unbelievable connection I’ve had in my life,” which makes me feel bad for her.

The first group date, dragon boat racing in cold rain, struck me as very Canadian. Leaving the losing team to return to the mansion, not so Canadian. The “winners” are put in cheap qipaos that wrinkle in unfortunate places and they sip tea while playing the musical chairs game that is waiting for one-on-one time with the Bachelor. Rileigh angles for intellectual and deep, telling Tim to “cut the poop” (interesting how in Canada that’s not bleeped out), before he’s even had a chance to give her “TV Tim.” She inadvertently insults him and he hands the rose to Trisha, lover of pageants. Once again, my girl Jenny has zero airtime, which means she probably won’t be going very far. Womp womp.

The rainy photo shoot group date is unremarkable but leaves everyone further questioning Sonia’s legitimacy as a lingerie model. Tim sends her home due to “lack of chemistry,” which is putting it lightly. Surprisingly nobody, he keeps April Brockman for evening one-on-one time.

In Kaylynn-versus-Martha-gate, I am #TeamMartha. I do NOT think Martha was “bullying” Kaylynn in any way. She was simply telling her she had no need to stress since she already had a rose. Kaylynn was completely tanked on white wine and is obviously a crier when she’s drunk. She whimpered to Tim that it brought her back to being bullied. Please. How was Martha telling her she had nothing to worry about “bullying”? Kaylynn’s an emotional loose cannon when she drinks, just as she was on Night One. Girl needs to lay off the vino.

My top picks this week:

1. April Brockman: What I love about April is that she lets Tim come to her as opposed to chasing him down. This girl is sane, smart, and striking. If I were the Bachelor she’d be my pick (so far), so my money is on her being the last lady standing.

2. Natalie, 27: Tim is attracted to her but I don’t know if there’s much more there. Their kiss was convincing, though, so I still think Natalie will be in the final four.

3. Kaylynn: Her week 2 blog post would indicate she knows she behaved like a basket case and that white wine isn’t her friend, so I have hopes for a turnaround. I still think she’s too unstable for this process, however.

4. Christine: The fact that Tim shunned Martha’s attempt to interrupt while he was with Christine is telling. If he wasn’t into the company he wouldn’t have had any qualms about it. Christine may last awhile.

More: Sharleen Joynt on Bachelor Canada: Episode 1

Missed this episode of Bachelor Canada? Watch it here. Otherwise, tune into Episode 3 next Thursday on City, then watch for Sharleen’s blog on FLARE.com.

For more from Sharleen Joynt, visit her blog, All the Pretty Pandas.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:46 pm

Episode 3

Caught Between Two Extremes…

BY Tim Warmels, October 3, 2014

What a way to begin our time in Cabo! I haven’t felt that much adrenaline in a long time. There was no one I would have rather spent that crazy experience with than Lisa!

We were both scared to make the jump, but I think we both enjoyed the 100-foot free fall. I love surprising people and I hope she enjoyed it all. I feel like we really connected afterwards. She has such a cool and confident way about her.

Then came the dancing with April Borgnetta, Sachelle, Martha, and Jenny. It was a wild day and I got to see how they each responded under intense conditions… the heat, bright sun, pressure, and, of course, the unusual circumstances! I had the chance to spend some time afterwards with Sachelle, which was really special. She has a heart of gold and our conversation was amazing.

This was also the point where things started to get tough for me. I had two consecutive days connecting with Lisa and Sachelle, and we were all getting more invested in our experiences as each day passed by… and I knew time was of the essence.

Our group volleyball date arrived and I was looking forward to it, but I woke up that morning with a gut feeling that something had to change. I knew I needed more time with the women and so chose to forego the activity, as fun as it would have been, in order to focus more on the reason we were all here – and I was so glad I did.

At the end of the day, I had to share my difficult decision with everyone. I decided to send four of them home that evening instead of two. It was difficult to watch their stunned reactions, but I knew it would mean more time with the women with whom I knew further connections could be developed.

This process is incredibly draining. I feel myself getting caught between two extremes… wanting to give myself entirely and be open to everyone, to not wanting to deal with the stress of the situation at all. To help keep me going, I recall every beautiful conversation I have had along the way and always remember why I’m here. If there’s ever a time to dig deep and put everything I have into something good… it’s now.

Brad Smith on 'Bachelor Canada' Episode 3: Why I'm eating my words from last week!

02 Oct 2014

The last time I heard “We’re going to Cabo,”I was watching Laguna Beach. But, enough time has passed between virtual reality-TV visits that I’m excited to go back! I’m looking forward to glamour shots on the beach and (as a guy) ample shots of bikini-clad ladies! So let the dating begin…

First up for a one-on-one? Lisa. She’s been made out early in the season to be the anti-hero but this will be our first chance as viewers to get to know her. Usually you wait until after the date to jump off the bridge, but Tim is going counter-intuitive on this one! I give Lisa credit for handling what could have been a tough situation like a champ. This had me truly excited to see them interact and see Lisa’s personality - come on, girls from Calgary everywhere are banking on you!

Once again, Lisa doesn’t disappoint! You can tell Tim likes her and I’m thinking it’s because she comes across as different from any of the other girls. She’s laid back, seem ultra low-maintenance and, best of all, she’s got some goofy sass. So girls of Calgary, rejoice! What seemed like early tension was probably just first-night nerves, so I’m glad I’m finding myself cheering for her and hope Canada gets on board!

I eat my words, and I eat them wholeheartedly! Last week I might have inferred that Kaylynn was being a bit of a drama Queen. Nope! Martha’s attempts at dealing with other people’s issues are crass, at best! I feel for Kaylynn…yes, the girls are very sensitive, but I forget sometimes that their relationship is still 13-1 and that’s mired in insecurity. Plus, I’ve only ever experienced the 1-13, which somehow feels a bit more secure. Sorry, Kaylynn!

Tim decides to take Sachelle, Martha, April Borgnetta and Jenny (who I am most excited to finally see) to do a Mexican dance! The best sport during the dance, as judged by Tim, wins a one-on-one. Lisa might be vilified early on, but now it’s definitely Martha. The negativity is palpable through the screen. So I find myself cheering extra hard for each of the other three girls! We’ve already gotten to know Sachelle and, as much as I’d like to see more of April Borgnetta, it’s time to give Canada a proper intro to Jenny! She seems too interesting to pass up.

Read more: See which bachelorettes have gone home

The dance wasn’t actually too bad, and as much as I’d like to chirp Tim for being the “Fourth Amigo” and touring Mexican dancing in a 16th century pirate shuffle, he was a great sport! I couldn’t imagine doing that, dressed like that, in front of the girls and a crowd of onlookers - good job!

Sachelle ultimately gets the one-on-one and, after a very cute dinner, we learn that both Tim and Sachelle have come to the Bachelor Canada through a series of heartbreaks and bad choices in partners…and that they are into each other, big time! I’d have to put his overall connection with Sachelle up there with April Brockman and Kaylynn but, for me, it’s just good to see a “girl next door” contestant have such a great reaction from the Bachelor.

Kaylynn races through the hotel unimpeded to mysteriously find Tim’s room (insert question mark here!) But after finding out she wasn’t going to get a date, I still applaud her. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime experience and time to take things into your own hands. I don’t think Kaylynn will be there until the very end (I could be wrong), but she’s clearly someone you find yourself getting behind!

Here we go Cabo, finally – the volleyball date! Yes! But wait: because Tim now feels he’s not getting enough time with certain women, they are cancelling the team volleyball date? Kaylynn, I was just starting to cheer for you! Tim decides to spend the day on the beach with all the women and is sending four home at the rose ceremony. To be honest, it makes me feel bad for those who didn’t get their own date!

Read more: Our exclusive interview with Tim Warmels

The one who I think has nothing to worry about, April Brockman, gets ahead of herself and just needs some time alone. Tim, of course, chases her down the beach, leaving the biggest group date in Bachelor history wondering, “really?”

But after a week in Mexico with not nearly enough bathing suits, I think we deserved Tim and April’s romp in the water. And April’s actions definitely show that she’s taking matters into her own hands and, trust me, it’s in the bag!

And then, slow tear - Martha, Christine, April Borgnetta and Jenny are sent home!

Christine: We hardly knew ya.

April Borgnetta: Honestly, you seem like a gigantic sweetheart who deserves nothing but the best - and we in Canada wish it for you!

Martha: Should have taken it easy on poor Kaylynn!

Jenny: I’m baffled by this exit and ultimate lack of getting to know you! You seemed like a front-runner from night one and, as a fan, I’m sad that my final memory will be that of your best dance move: the sprinkler!

Catch up with me every weekday morning on Breakfast Television on City from 5:30 to 9 AM, and every Friday morning following Thursday night’s show, when Dina Pugliese and I discuss all things #BachCan at 8:10 AM on BT! Check out blogs by Tim Warmels and his ladies to get their personal insights, and follow me on Twitter @bradcsmith!

Until next week,

BCSmith

Hello

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Sharleen Joynt onBachelor Canada: Episode 3

Oct 3, 2014

I’m just going to come out and say it: I’m into Bachelor Canada. I’m into the fact that Tim cancels group dates on a whim. I’m into his confessing Kaylynn’s visit “highlights how rushed everything is here” (props to editing for allowing that). Above all, I’m into the fact that, in the interest of spending more quality time with the girls he knows he digs, Tim spontaneously cuts four girls instead of two. Can you imagine any of this taking place on US Bachelor? I can’t.

The first and sole one-on-one goes to “sassy” Lisa, and what season would be complete without the requisite extreme sport activity date? The “death swing” portion of this date felt contrived—Tim holds Lisa’s hand to “comfort her;” they kiss mid-air; they claim sharing an adrenaline-rush experience brings them closer together (sigh)—but I actually liked the evening part. I never thought I’d say this, but I actually buy these two together. Lisa brings out Tim’s snarky side which seems more “him” and way more appealing than the one-note über-sincere gentleman we’ve mostly seen so far.

The four-on-one turned one-on-one group date was predictable: The second that Sachelle was shown struggling we knew Tim would be taking her on the evening portion of the date. At dinner, Sachelle tells Tim about all the times she’s been cheated on while somehow remaining confident and never self-pitying. I like her.

The third date card arrives and it has the remaining six girls’ names on it—minus Kaylynn’s. Duh duh duhhh! (Seriously, though, isn’t it common Bachelor knowledge that the first one-on-one girl doesn’t get a date the following week?) Kaylynn gets all crazy-eyed again, except this time I’m pretty sure she’s sober. Turns out it wasn’t the wine and she’s just cripplingly insecure. The producers obligingly show her to Tim’s suite, where she attempts damage control for last week’s meltdown. Kaylynn, despite accusing Martha earlier of making her meltdown “about Martha,” tells Tim it was all her own issues. (Don’t worry, I can’t keep track either.) Tim says that’s big of her to admit and she sidles in closer for a kiss that never comes.

The six group-date girls don matching volleyball bikinis to receive the news that volleyball is cancelled. Instead, they will spend the day taking turns with Tim in a cabana within view of the other girls. Fun, right? Natalie continues to seem a bit too high-strung for my liking, Rileigh talks about shots some more, and April Brockman has had quite enough and seeks out alone time. Tim beach-runs to her rescue, thrusts his mic pack aside, and whisks her into the ocean. While I appreciated his spontaneity, I felt for the other girls. It’s not so much about his moment with April, but rather that this “date” isn’t over until they’re told it’s over, and until then they’re forced to sit and wait. (I’ve been there and it ain’t fun.)

Only seven girls remain after Tim sends a whopping four (!) girls home. My top picks among them:

1. April Brockman, 27: Do we even need to go through this rigamarole? Who doesn’t think Tim picks April?

2. Lisa, 25: I like the vibe between Lisa and Tim. It’s a off-beat, real and relatable.

3. Sachelle, 24: I think Sachelle brings out the nurturing, protective side in Tim. While they definitely share chemistry, I’m still waiting to be convinced of a more equal-footed and mature connection.

4. Kaylynn, 26: What can I say? If she hasn’t been sent home by now, Tim must really see something in her

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:58 am

Serious Conversations and Shark-infested Waters

BY Tim Warmels, October 10, 2014

Cabo was an emotional week with a lot of tough decisions that had to be made. By the time we arrived in the Bahamas, I was excited knowing I would have a lot more time with everyone here.

I remember the gorgeous setting sun on the resort and I knew this was a place to show the the girls an amazing time. The group dates are always fun, but it was the one-on-one time I was looking forward to the most, as I knew I had more difficult decisions coming my way.

Natalie was someone I was definitely interested in. We had spoken a bit and shared a pretty special kiss during the photo shoot, and I wanted to spend more time with her here, as we had barely had a chance to in Cabo.

I wanted to show Natalie around the Bahamas in a very relaxed way, as our previous date in Cabo felt so rushed. We started with a walk through the historic centre with nothing to concentrate on but ourselves. It was a nice afternoon, but I couldn’t shake the feeling that something wasn’t quite right. When we got to the beach, I had to ask Natalie if she was feeling nervous, and that took us into a pretty serious conversation.

Though I wasn’t able to give Natalie a rose, I felt like there may have been a chance for us if only we could have spent more time getting to know each other later. I didn’t want her to go home if she also felt like it was worth staying. Unfortunately, after the date, Natalie told me she had decided she was going to leave.

I had little time to put this all behind me because the next day I surprised everyone with an afternoon of snorkeling… in shark-infested waters. They had no idea we would be swimming with the sharks, and it turned out to be a wonderful experience. Everyone was a bit nervous at first, but it was amazing to see them overcome this natural fear and walk away feeling empowered and happy.

The next day was all about the crystal clear ocean, when I took Rileigh and Trisha on a blue-water cruise to check out the uninhabited waters. Trisha and I made a connection that day and as hard as it was to see Rileigh off on the boat, I knew I had made the right decision.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:02 pm

09 Oct 2014

From one hot destination to another, we hit the sandy beaches of the Bahamas this week, all for the glory of love! Ok, that sounded like a Chicago song from the ’80s, but nothing gets me more excited than back-to-back hot destinations!

It’s hard to believe that there are only eight women left, but if there’s one thing we’ve learned from past Bachelor seasons, this is when it starts getting heated! Pun intended.

Natalie scores the first one-on-one date, and it seems like something she’s been waiting for since she was seven years old playing with Barbie and Ken – that is, if Barbie loved Ken before even meeting him. Were you as excited to see if her feelings held up in person as I was?

Cue the sound effect: wha whaaaa! A quick social lubricant didn’t do the trick, and not even a stroll around the Bahamian tropics could save the awkwardness of this date. Chock it up to a lack of chemistry or a lack of daiquiris, but not getting a rose sends Natalie packing of her own volition. Which left me feeling a bit sorry for Tim. When you get excited for something that both parties think is there and it ends up being a bore, it has to be extremely tense and awkward to come to that realization. Good on you, Tim, for being straightforward, and good on you, Natalie, for choosing your own destiny.

Can we talk about Lisa’s trash-talking and then being the first to hug. Yah, I thought it was super entertaining as well! Lisa is on complete high alert for villain status. But the company she keeps with the other girls makes me think she's a crowd favourite on location.

Knock Knock! Who’s there? A swimming with the sharks date, of course! Seriously, though - there is no situation in the world that would convince me to do this. So, Kaylynn, if being terrified of getting in the water with fifty sharks is being “dramatic,” consider me dramatic, too! AB (April Brockman), having more courage than me or any other person on earth, is left alone with Tim in the water. Props to you, April - if you want to risk life and limb then Tim, once again, I’d say you’ve found your girl.

That is, until the cabana chair at the after party gets a little action! First Dom, and then Kaylynn. Hey, all is fair in love and Bachelor Canada! So, Tim may look like a bit of a player on this one, but I think at this point the viewer has to see each girl as an individual relationship. In sports terms, if you went 2/6 from the field in basketball you’d be benched, and Tim’s trying to keep the bench cold!

And then it’s Rileigh and Trisha and the two-on-one date! Now, these are actually terrifying situations for a bachelor. How are you supposed to be yourself and have an emotional connection when there is a coin-flip chance you could be packing up the suntan lotion and heading back north of the 49.

Trisha is still cute, bubbly and super likeable, and Tim sees it, but why can I not wait to see Rileigh? It’s because when Rileigh gets on camera she essentially calls Tim out again, but so charmingly! I’d bet, like me, Tim respects her direct approach.

Everything seems to be swimming along until you see a table set for two. But wait, there’s three of us? Where’s the third person going to sit? Gotcha. We say goodbye to the ever-intriguing Rileigh, but are equally enthralled by the scandalous romp in the ocean! Fair trade-off in this twisty episode!

Six girls remain, but only five roses are on the table. The last rose is between Dom and Kaylynn, and we know both of them planted smackers on our main-man Tim. Who’s it going to be? Let’s be real, we’d hate to see anyone leave at this point. Tim runs dramatically off-screen to get another rose while Dom and Kaylynn look bewildered... then elated!

While I do believe Tim will have some critics after this episode, for what could be perceived as being a bit of a “player,” I can assure you - mostly because I’ve been there, and also because I saw him this morning! – that all of this is very overwhelming and it’s a week of your life cut into an hour-long episode.

This season has been dramatically different from the first, with heightened dramatic hooks and starkly contrasting personalities, which has me looking forward more and more to each new episode – and we’re only on episode 4! So I’m sure I’m not the only one…

Let’s get to Toronto, Tim, because the best thing about Bachelor Canadais seeing Canada. Can’t wait for the Big Smoke!

Until next week,

bradcsmith

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:50 pm

Link to Sharleen's blog for epi 4:

Sharleen Joynt on Bachelor Canada: Episode 4

Oct 10, 2014

I’ve been loving on Bachelor Canada a lot, and this week is no different. The editing is really highlighting the friendships between the girls, and I’m all about it. In the closing credits of this week’s episode, Rileigh and Trisha—the two who would have to go on the fateful two-on-one date (and likely already knew at that point)—were shown jokingly weaving banana-leaf crowns together. We’ve also seen the girls making a human pyramid, laughing and joking around; and the edits seem forgiving and fair: no one even seems to get a “villain edit.” Words aren’t twisted or taken out of context, only captured. (Ahem, Lisa.)

In the Bahamas, first up was my early top-four prediction, Natalie. I wasn’t surprised how this date went down, and I felt for her. We’ve all been in that situation where we want to show who we really are—the cool, goofy, fun side that our close friends and family see—but we’re too nervous or uncomfortable to let it out. I sense a hardcore introvert in Natalie, but one who’s maybe in denial about it. Tim didn’t want to give her a rose—yet didn’t want to send her home quite yet—and she (thankfully) took the hint and hit the road, so props to her. Unfortunately, the voice-over of next week’s returning girl sounds unmistakably like Natalie. Here’s hoping I’m wrong and she stays dignified and long gone.

I loved the group date. SHARK DIVING?? So cool. I wouldn’t have thought Kaylynn was overreacting with fear, but when Nice Girls Sachelle and April are rolling their eyes over it in their interviews, you know it had to be bad. The best part of this date was when the show addressed how strange it is when the Bachelor kisses two or more girls on the same date. Tim shared a surprisingly hot kiss with Dominique, and—without even moving his tush from that spot—locked lips with Kaylynn mere minutes later. I have been there and let me tell you, it’s no less weird when you’re in it than it is on television. I’m just happy they aired Kaylynn exclaiming, “This is so messed up!” Yes, it is, Kaylynn. Yes, it is.

Duh duh duh! A two-on-one date? How cruel and un-Canadian! I cringed when Rileigh declared, “I’m actually super smart.” Here’s the thing: I like Rileigh and DO believe she’s smart, but you don’t have to say that. An intelligent person—which Tim obviously is—will recognize it. I think Tim was drawn to Trisha’s sweet vulnerability and femininity. That or her fashion sense, because that pink skirt was rad.

Seeing as two girls had already gone home and FOUR were cut last week, I wasn’t surprised Tim trotted off to get a sixth rose so he could keep everyone. But my Top 4?

1. April Brockman, 27: I remain steadfast. These two are just on the same wavelength. It seems effortless and easy between them. April will win.

2. Kaylynn, 26: Kaylynn is growing on me. I think she’s insecure and very emotional, but at heart a good, well-intentioned person. Above all, I think Tim finds a kindred spirit in her.

3. Lisa, 25: Tim and Lisa have a fun, snarky rapport, so I don’t think she’s going anywhere any time soon. But, um… it turns out Lisa is Regina George. We had one of those in my Bachelor house so I’m not surprised there’s one here. You’re bound to annoy each other; the situation is practically designed for that. However, how you deal with it is a maturity thing, and I agree with Kaylynn: “If you’re going to talk smack about someone, at least stick to your story.” It takes courage and maturity to say what you think to someone’s face, rather than cowardly playing Jekyll/Hyde. One-faced bitches I can deal with. It’s the two-faced ones I can’t handle.

4. Dominique, 28: Whoa, where did this come from?! Dominique’s lack of airtime has led me to believe she was on the last few chopping blocks, but lo and behold, these two have serious chemistry.

For a fashion roundup of this episode, visit Sharleen’s blog, All the Pretty Pandas.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:05 am

Episode 5
'This Is Getting Real' BY TIM WARMELS, OCTOBER 15, 2014

This is getting real. I keep saying it, I know, but really real! I expected this to happen, of course, but once you’ve connected with someone, there is always another level and another set of emotions that are bound to create more crazy situations at an even crazier pace.

April Brockman and I had a date. This was the first time for us one-on-one since after the photo shoot at the mansion, and I really wanted to show her my life in Toronto. I felt we both had the most questions about each other when it came to this.

The next day was focused purely on having fun at Canada’s Wonderland, but, unfortunately, it didn’t turn out as any of us had expected.

Kaylynn and I shared a kiss that resulted in some emotional moments for the group. I was torn between logic and emotion, but I knew I owed it to myself to see if something was still there with Kaylynn. I wanted to be open with her and as emotionally available as possible. But in doing so, I hurt the others and it was a tough situation to be in. Ultimately, they all understood that time is running out and we have to take advantage and make certain choices, even if on a whim.

The next day, I was completely thrown for a loop when Natalie came knocking on my door. I asked Natalie to stay for the cocktail party to give me more time to think about things. While I was back in my room figuring out with whom I needed to talk to at the party, I was surprised with yet another visitor. Dom came by to let me know that she had decided to leave. I think she felt cheated in terms of our time together, as I know I did. Our plans were always disrupted in some way. If things had been a bit different, I honestly don’t know what might have happened between us.

Later at the cocktail party, Natalie explained her situation, and it was amazing to hear from her. She was completely candid in admitting that she had made a mistake. This showed me so much strength in her character. Unfortunately, two weeks had passed and my connections with the other women had already developed further, and I only had four roses remaining, so I ultimately saw Natalie off at the end of the night.

Finally, I had the pleasure of telling the remaining women where we were off to next… see you in Italy!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:07 am

Week/Episode 5 BY APRIL BROCKMAN, OCTOBER 15, 2014

I was hoping that if I had a date with Tim in his city it would give me the chance to see him in his element and I definitely got that chance. I also had the opportunity to hear more about his past and how it lead him to where he is now, and find out what is ultimately most important to him in his life. I was happy to know we have some in common.

Meeting Tim’s best friend and his fiancée was completely unexpected and to be honest, unwanted as I consider the meeting of best friends right behind the meeting of parents! I felt that I hardly knew Tim well enough yet to meet the people so close to him, but I was mistaken. Tim being so close to such a lovely couple told me a lot about the type of person he is, and spending time with them gave me more confidence in Tim as the type of man I could see myself with. He let me into his world a little bit and in return I was able do the same for him. It brought me closer to Tim.

I enjoy the time I spend with Tim and I like a lot of what I see in him. We’re off to Tuscany, Italy and I remain cautiously optimistic as I hope for another date and more time spent with him in one of the most romantic places in this world.

PS. For the record – I totally let him win that game of pool!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:21 pm

Sharleen Joynt on Bachelor Canada: Episode 5

This week of Bachelor Canada felt very predictable to me, and I can’t tell if the editors are purposely trying to throw me off the scent or if it really is that honest. Let me explain: I—or should I say, we (come on, you have to agree with me on this)—have been certain April would be the last girl standing since Week 2. Now, Week 5 should throw me off, with edits that make another girl seem like a potential frontrunner. But instead, Tim takes April on a one-on-one in Toronto, the city in which he currently resides, to show her a slice of his real life. It’s easily the most personal and intimate date so far. He explains to her why he left working in finance, she reveals why she might have trust issues, and these two take a giant leap forward from the head start they already had. I realize that if Tim doesn’t pick April, my foot will be firmly in my mouth, but seriously, can we just wrap up the season now? It’s April. He picks April.

For the group date, Tim took Sachelle, Trisha, Kaylynn, and Lisa for a private, nighttime Wonderland excursion which was very cool. They raced on the Speedway and I have to admit, it was hard not to cheer for Kaylynn when she rear-ended and subsequently beat an overconfident Lisa.

Let’s get to that kiss. Talk about blown out of proportion. Where did the cool Lisa from the early episodes go? The chill, go-with-the-flow girl who doesn’t take herself—or the show—too seriously? She showed her scary second face last week, and this week had a bone to pick over Kaylynn and Tim kissing within her range of vision. Um, it’s The Bachelor, Lisa. Welcome to the alternate reality where you’re strategically seated in an empty diner at the one table where you can see Tim and another girl share private time. Also, I have a hard time believing that, if she were in Kaylynn’s shoes, she’d have given Tim her cheek and said, “Oh, I couldn’t! The girls can see!” Please.

Furthermore, why is it all on Kaylynn? If you feel “disrespected,” isn’t Tim to blame for at least half of that? Call me crazy, but he seems just as much—if not more—to blame than Kaylynn for the girls’ hurt feelings. I get the competitive mentality, but it’s a misguided use of energy on this show. I firmly believe the Bachelor will pick who the Bachelor wants.  No gimmick, meltdown, or extra one-on-one time will change that outcome. If he wants to spend the extra time with you, he will make it happen. If he doesn’t, you fall through the cracks, à la Dominique. Wasting time getting competitive just makes no sense because it’s not a competition. And why would you want the guy who focused on other girls and let you fall through the cracks?

Speaking of which, Dominique sashayed away with her head held high, dignity intact. Props to her. She realized he wasn’t giving her the time, had kept her wits about her, and called it quits. A very smart move done with grace. Brava.

The same cannot be said for Natalie, sadly. Sigh. I said last week I hoped I was wrong and that the returning girl wasn’t Natalie. Not only was it her, but it was some strange, raven-haired, crazier-eyed version of her. She came back with a renewed confidence, which is good I guess, except it was totally misdirected. She shouldn’t have waited until the rose ceremony; the look of shocked horror on Tim’s face when he saw her at his door should have been all the confirmation she needed. (No, I take that back. Tim’s eager “if you think that’s best” when she threatened to leave last week should have been it.) I strongly suspect Natalie will learn a lot from watching herself on television.

It’s only Week 5 and somehow we’re already down to five. (Remember: in US Bachelor world, Week 5 leaves us with eight.) My top 4, in order:

1. April, 27: See first paragraph.

2. Kaylynn, 26: Tim sees something in Kaylynn and genuinely seems to have a good time with her. I have to admit, when Kaylynn loosens up, she’s fun. Her victorious “F–k yeah” when beating Lisa in the Speedyway race had me in stitches. Tim certainly enjoyed it, too.

3. Lisa, 25: It’s hard to remember after two weeks of mean girl antics, but I recall feeling very convinced by her laid-back, snarky rapport with Tim.

4. Trisha, 28: While I think Tim has nurturing feelings for Sachelle, I think he has romantic feelings for Trisha. I’m basing this on the scientific evidence of an ocean makeout sesh. I get more brother/sister from Tim and Sachelle, and boyfriend/girlfriend from him and Trisha. Nothing too crazy, though. He picks April, remember?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - Media - Blogs - Tweets - *Spoilers*- NO Discussion

+8
tigertiz
northernviewer
Mr&MrsSmith
joshfan
Admin
AllAboutLove
jojo47
GuardianAngel
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum