SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - Media - Blogs - Tweets - *Spoilers*- NO Discussion

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - Media - Blogs - Tweets -  *Spoilers*- NO Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - Media - Blogs - Tweets - *Spoilers*- NO Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:56 pm

15 Oct 2014
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hometown dates already!? Nope, just for Tim! I like this move. Take the girls back to where you're from and get to see how they act in a normal social setting. Or, in AB's (April Brockman) case, on the back of a motorcycle! I've been calling her the frontrunner since day one, so I'm clearly excited that she gets the first one-on-one...but who knew she was a pool shark? Was anyone else dying for that game to end so they could finally kiss?

I'm thinking Tim might have had to pull out the magic cue in order to beat April! I felt like I should just stop writing and say see you after the Final Rose. But I digress, there are more dates to be had!

On to a childhood fantasy being lived out on The Bachelor Canada! Closing down Wonderland?! That’s just amazing! It would have been even more amazing had it not looked like it was -24° out. But the ladies braved the weather long enough to compete for a special one-on-one, taking on a go-kart race to win time with Tim in another car… strategically positioned in front of all the other women!

With Kaylynn slamming Lisa off the track and rides straight into the winner's cirlce, let the awkwardness begin! Literally. Let's not be so quick to point out Lisa's eagerness to highlight the negative. I mean, the group date has quickly turned into three women watching their competitor's one-on-one! That's gotta be uncomfortable. Almost as uncomfortable as watching Tim and Kaylynn make out. Mind you, Lisa is a tad aggressive, and combine that with Kaylynn's emotional state and its bound to create…great TV!

You know what else makes great TV? Natalie cruisin' up the Trans Canada in her Camaro to surprise the girls. Did we see Tim's face? Priceless! I’m wondering whether it was the dyed hair, but the girl is looking good! Just as Tim decides that maybe he does need more time to think, enter Dom dropping bombs! You’ve got to like the girls who take matters into their own hands. Good on you, Dom!

With the rose ceremony looming, Natalie back in the picture and Dom out, what is Tim going to do? First off, Timbo, get the girls a blanket or some heaters – it looks freezing on that roof top! Jokes aside, we say goodbye to Natalie for a second week in a row. But at least this time she gave love a shot!

Spoiler alert: Tuscany?! I can’t wait to see next week’s episode, where it looks like everyone will be looking at me saying, ”We told you about Lisa!”For some reason I still have an ounce of faith …even if it’s just that she makes excellent TV.

Catch up with me every weekday morning on Breakfast Television on City from 5:30 to 9 AM, and every Friday morning following Thursday night’s show, when Dina Pugliese and I discuss all things #BachCan at 8:10 AM on BT! Check out blogs by Tim Warmels and his ladies to get their personal insights, and follow me on Twitter @bradcsmith!

Until next week,

bcsmith11
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - Media - Blogs - Tweets -  *Spoilers*- NO Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - Media - Blogs - Tweets - *Spoilers*- NO Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:36 pm

"]
4health wrote:I posted in the media thread a link to a interview I never heard. When I search for Tim's interviews this one never showed until today. It is kiss interview.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:09 pm

Jimmy Boy and Fame
SEPTEMBER 24, 2014 · 3:01 PM

In 1996 Jim Carey was quoted as saying: “I think everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they ever dreamed of so they can see that it’s not the answer.”

I went on the Bachelor Canada to find a wife in a kind of an online-dating-on-steroids scenario. But a side effect is that in recent months I’ve had the fortune to become a Canadian D-list celebrity. And it’ll likely last for all of a few months. But I say ‘fortunately’, not because I’ve enjoyed some recognition, but because five minutes ago I let a little girl, who really looked like she needed to pee, go in front of me in the bathroom line.

When someone gets recognized from being on TV, they’re privy to a sense of belonging, acceptance and validation of self worth, that only popularity can bring. Humans crave this. It’s why everybody just wants to be the popular kid in high school (but hey, maybe you didn’t and in that case, by god good for you). Think of it like an emotional high.

But this kind of emotional high is fleeting and relative to what the person has had before. And once they have 1000 ‘likes’ on an instgram photo, 1000 ‘likes’ doesn’t give the emotional high the first one did. They need 2000 or probably more really..

I don’t know why, and maybe someone can enlighten me, but humans get ‘high’ on this attention and it’s addictive the same way drugs are. The worst part is that we acclimatize to it very quickly and need more the next time for the same level of excitement and ‘high’.

But it’s the things you’ve heard of all your life that really make you sustainably happy that aren’t relative. Being a good person doesn’t require you to be an exponentially better person the next day. It’s a very different kind of positive emotion. Letting the little girl who really looks like she needs to pee go first, even though you’ve just had a beer, will always make you a nice person. And that feeling is sustainable. It will make you happy forever. And the reason is because you are happy with yourself. You are happy with who you are as a person.

I’m incredibly fortunate to have had a taste of fame that makes people happy in such an unsustainable way. It’s made me appreciate the sustainable side and really know how powerful it is.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:26 am

sophienette wrote:A few morning after-chats up now...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with Brad - who is still on April as F1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - they see Trish as frontrunner

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:26 am

sophienette wrote:and the Episode 7 in full is up on YT!

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:39 am

GuardianAngel wrote:"]
4health wrote:I posted in the media thread a link to a interview I never heard.  When I search for Tim's interviews this one never showed until today.  It is kiss interview.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

OMG THANKS FOR THIS LINK ! proves tim does pick someone Smiley Smiley hehehehehhee

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:45 pm

I see Lisa has opened a twitter account. You can find her @LisaRacz
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:54 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:I see Lisa has opened a twitter account. You can find her @LisaRacz
she just followed me OMGGG

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:56 pm

joshfan wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:"]
4health wrote:I posted in the media thread a link to a interview I never heard.  When I search for Tim's interviews this one never showed until today.  It is kiss interview.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

OMG THANKS FOR THIS LINK ! proves tim does pick someone Smiley Smiley hehehehehhee

the episode description for the ATFR also talks about him choosing somebody, so yes, he does give a final rose to somebody.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:55 am

Hopefully he does some interviews in the coming days as The Leads do towards the end of the show

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:33 pm

Guys - this is the no discussion thread......
keep posting media links, and tweets !
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:50 pm

Here is the Hello CA interview with lots of info referred to when sleuthing (cottage location, etc...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - Media - Blogs - Tweets - *Spoilers*- NO Discussion

+8
tigertiz
northernviewer
Mr&MrsSmith
joshfan
Admin
AllAboutLove
jojo47
GuardianAngel
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum