SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Page 30 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:34 am

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 30 The-bachelor-sam-frost-danmaz-628

EXCLUSIVE: The Bachelor's Sam In Her Most Honest Interview Yet
http://www.2dayfm.com.au/scoopla/tv/blog/2014/10/exclusive-the-bachelors-sam-in-her-most-honest-interview-yet/

Q. Are you honestly shocked that it hasn't worked out?
I am actually. Now I'm not so much, but at the time when it happened I was very shocked because people say to me that I'm just as dumb for believing in it on a reality TV show but you know what, I was completely naive and that I totally believed in it and I was very genuine.

Then when it happened, and now in hindsight watching back I go, yeah ok that was a load of rubbish but at the time it was quite shocking.

Q. How did you fall for it all?
For four months we had no contact with the outside world, without our friends, our family, the internet, nothing.  We just had each other and the whole experience, so you totally get caught up in it.  And it becomes your reality inside that house.

Q. So you couldn't Google Blake Garvey and find out he was a stripper?
Well one of the girls were a bit cheeky and stole someone's phone, and Googled it.  It was actually quite funny.  I wasn't too upset about it, I thought you know what we've all got something about us in the past, good on ya.

I think my past consists of working at Rebel Sport, but his was a stripper.

Q. Would you right now be less pissed off if Blake hadn't of proposed to you, but just gave you a commitment ring?
For sure.  I think the proposal is the thing that has hurt the most because why would you propose to someone?  I still don't understand what he was thinking, and I'm still quite confused about it but for me, I take it really seriously.

Marriage is really serious, and for him to do that I just think oh God, If he'd just pulled out a commitment ring, let's give a crack at a relationship I'd be like, yes!  It's a bit disappointing but I make jokes about it to my sister.

I'm like remember that time I was engaged for 20 minutes?

Q. After you filmed the proposal, how much time did you spend together?
We had two nights together in South Africa, and he didn't really talk to me too much.  He was very shut off, and I was like you know what, I get it.  You've been through the craziest, I know how I feel, but he's had to go every single day for four months going on dates and emotionally invested in different people.

I was just gonna sit back here, and I'll be here when you're ready to talk to me but unfortunately he didn't wanna talk to me.

Q. Did you sleep with Blake?
Everyone keeps asking that, no I didn't.  

Q. Were you in the same hotel room?
Yes.  I actually slept on the couch.  Ok, that's a lie, that's a lie.

Q. When you're engaged to someone, you'd think that would be the first thing that you do?
I ask the same thing of my girlfriends when they hook up with a guy on a Saturday night, but yeah I'm not surprised that you asked me that, but no, it didn't happen.

Q. If you were on the phone with Blake, what would you say or do?
I probably would hang up, and then say oh God I've already blocked your number and now I've got to block every other number that you call off.

Q. Are you going to be Australia's first Bachelorette in the TV series?
I've heard so many rumours about it but I think I need a bit of a break from The Bachelor to be honest. I'm ready to put it behind me.

Q. Have you been seeing anyone new?
No, absolutely not.  I haven't been seeing anybody.  I haven't even been talking to people, I really need to take a break from the dating scene.  I need some time out I think.  Hang out with my girlfriends and have "me" time.

Q. Do you know if Blake's been seeing anyone?
I dunno. If you guys can find out for me and then get back to me, that'd be awesome.

Q. Is one of the Bachelorette's pregnant?
Yeah I heard about this one.  I think that is so false, it's ridiculous.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:41 am

Q. Did you sleep with Blake?
Everyone keeps asking that, no I didn't.  

Q. Were you in the same hotel room?
Yes.  I actually slept on the couch.  Ok, that's a lie, that's a lie.

Q. When you're engaged to someone, you'd think that would be the first thing that you do?
I ask the same thing of my girlfriends when they hook up with a guy on a Saturday night, but yeah I'm not surprised that you asked me that, but no, it didn't happen.

Sam confirms what I said, the first thing you would want to do if you are into and definitely in love with someone is have some physical intimacy with them. Everyone knows this. I mean, time together, no cameras? In love? For sure! You're engaged too! If he was acting, that makes sense. If he was not in love with her, then he lied. If he is something else, then that makes sense. But it is super strange to not want to hook up. If he wasn't feeling it then he should never have proposed or said he was IN love with her. Who wants to, at the beginning of your relationship, be with someone you don't want to have sex with? Just weird... red flags for sure...

They never had sex at all. I would be shocked if he had sex with any of the girls.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:59 am

"I've seen the US series of the Bachelor and its a bit far fetched, but Australia is catching up." - Sam from #TheBachelorAU on #DanAndMaz

https://twitter.com/DanAndMaz
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:04 am

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/television/the-bachelor-sam-frost-says-shes-blocked-blake-garveys-phone-number/story-fni0cjvk-1227082900358

Speaking about Kyle and Jackie O’s stunt this morning, where they tried to get Garvey to leave a voicemail on her phone, Frost said: “I’ve been rejecting calls, left, right and centre this morning, I didn’t know who they were and I have to be very careful of phone calls that I take.

“I probably would have hung up and said, ‘Oh God, I’ve already blocked your number and now I have to block every other number that you call off.’”

Frost also said the newly engaged pair didn’t sleep together after he popped the question. “No I didn’t, but were in the same room, we slept in the same bed,” she said, adding, “I’m not surprised that people keep asking me that but I know it didn’t happen.”

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:06 am

The Bachelor's sham proposal: Why is Network Ten not the villain?

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/the-bachelors-sham-proposal-why-is-network-ten-not-the-villain-20141007-10rbg8.html#ixzz3FRN53Q8Q
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:13 am

Tonight on The Project, Australia’s favourite bachelorette, Sam Frost, joins the team  at the desk at 6:30 pm on Ten http://rynostv.com/sam-frost-joins-the-project-tonight/

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:20 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:15 am

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/the-bachelor-sam-frost-says-shes-blocked-blake-garveys-phone-number/story-fn8yvfst-1227082900358
Interesting that Sam has blocked Blake's number. He dumped her so why would he still be trying to contact her, especially when she doesn't want to talk to him having been dumped?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:19 am

Sam on Project, lost her voice from talking about it. Last night made her more confused. She looks good, so much love for her girlfriends.

Fifi said has been more invested in Sam's relationship than her own. Feel lucky to have own bachelorettes, literally spoken to every single one.

Just got to live and learn, no regrets.

Read rumours about bachelorette, ask her in six months time.

Stay true to yourself.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:21 am

Sam looked happy, smiling lots.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:29 am

I think Jackie O badgered him to saying he won't be with any of the women from the show - it took four questions, lots of pauses and stumbling from Blake to finally get him to say no.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:30 am

Haha I knew she sounded different on the phone on her radio interview.

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:47 am

I think she has buoyed by all the support

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

+35
eirekay
notarose
Wendy
alanacafe
Sprite
bacheliar
Tania27
Kashathediva
Gina
Floss
ellmack