SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Page 31 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:49 am

Oh has anyone else picked up on the irony of the number 1 song in Australia at the moment = The Veronica's - you ruined me!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:02 am

Sundy wrote:Oh has anyone else picked up on the irony of the number 1 song in Australia at the moment = The Veronica's - you ruined me!

DYING of laughter!

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJ Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:07 am

Ha Sundy! I thought it was funny that the song they played between Sam's interview was that Ugly Heart song. A little dig at Blake!

JJJ

Back to top Go down

Post by yvi123 Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:12 am

I almost had a heart attack earlier when I mistook a news headline about Blake Lively's pregnancy ("Blake's surprise baby") for being about the Bachie. Phew!

yvi123

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:14 am

JJJ wrote:Ha Sundy!  I thought it was funny that the song they played between Sam's interview was that Ugly Heart song. A little dig at Blake!

I thought the words of the gotye song - someone that I used to know - at the end of the interview last night summed it up

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by yvi123 Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:35 am

Anyone who missed Sam on The Project, here's the link

yvi123

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:36 am

Thanks Aussie friends for all the updates.

Wow a lot took place already since Blakey boy's interview with Kyle & Jackie O. I haven't listened to Sam's yet on the project but she needs to get PR representation ASAP. Her SM has blown up & she should capitalize on that, I want her to at least get some financial gain from all this!!!! At least we know she didn't go the show to be famous so like they say when life gives u lemon, u make lemonade out of it!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:49 am

yvi123 wrote:I almost had a heart attack earlier when I mistook a news headline about Blake Lively's pregnancy ("Blake's surprise baby") for being about the Bachie. Phew!

Me too last night on ENews. laugh out loud We are brainwashed!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:51 am

I just watched Sam on the project...so Blakey boy at least told one truth....Sam is so easy to love....I hope she does the bachelorette but I doubt she will be single for long.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:54 pm

mercieme wrote:I just watched Sam on the project...so Blakey boy at least told one truth....Sam is so easy to love....I hope she does the bachelorette but I doubt she will be single for long.

I for one fell in love with that girl. What a gem. Amazing how everyone that has met her, including Blake, says the same thing about her - that she is real, genuine, and down to earth. That really says something about your character if everyone says the same thing about you, even during bad times. I wouldn't have even watched the show this season if it wasn't for Sam. Always said I only like the Blake that he was around her.

:cutiepie
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:56 pm

:Thanktwo yvi123 for the video Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:02 pm

mercieme wrote:Thanks Aussie friends for all the updates.

Wow a lot took place already since Blakey boy's interview with Kyle & Jackie O. I haven't listened to Sam's yet on the project but she needs to get PR representation ASAP. Her SM has blown up & she should capitalize on that, I want her to at least get some financial gain from all this!!!! At least we know she didn't go the show to be famous so like they say when life gives u lemon, u make lemonade out of it!!!  

Agreed! She has as nearly meany IG followers as Anna has and it has been +- a week since post-finale! As beautiful as Anna is, I think Sam is much more relatable. She has an effortless beauty about her, very down to earth. I can see why so many would want to follow her because she has not been hocking her own business, clothing line, what have you as soon as she got on social media. Very genuine. Hope she makes some lemonade from all this. Very deserved!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

+35
eirekay
notarose
Wendy
alanacafe
Sprite
bacheliar
Tania27
Kashathediva
Gina
Floss
ellmack