SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Page 57 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:18 am

AEF, this may be the case in TBUSA but I think appearances and endorsements and such they get paid. I assume it is similar and maybe even more lenient in TBAU. Regardless, there are many fringe benefits that come with media exposure. 

If all this is true regarding Blake and Louise (and she is not pregnant) I will not be surprised if we see a Tim+Anna and Blake+Louise date splashed all over the media/mags. Who knows, maybe they were told before the finale and thus they picked anyone BUT Sam?

Tim follows Blake on twitter (he just started to last week) and stated Louise was his top pick for Blake and I could see Shine/Channel10 pushing to have a 'couples' meeting in cementing that 'true love' conquers all etc, etc, etc. 

The money comes for Blake+Louise with the exposure and the Red Carpet treatment. Through endorsements (Louise's Donna-Hay recipe knockoffs) and if they do move to Sydney, the mecca for them to brownose away. They had to go this route if they want to be invited to all Australia's shindigs/red carpet events. 

A lot will be based on the public's reaction to them if they are indeed coming out as a couple. As much as people want to Mesnick this situation, Jason and Molly are very different people to Blake and Louise. And Louise was F3 not F2. 

It is as if Blake (around September 18 when he got the anonymous call* and his last interview pre-FRC) went down the list of women he let go before Sam and called Lisa (as he admitted to), she was over him and moved on, so then he contacts Louise who was still pining for him at home. No other girl would have taken him back.

So why not just choose Louise as F1?
*I said this repeatedly in these threads, that the anonymous call interview changed everything it seemed. Blake seemed happy with his F1 choice and then during that interview his whole demeanor changed. Hearing rumours of Sam partying and then the caller talking about his final girl, probably put him into a tailspin. I think he wanted to run as far away from his scandalous past/business and the only two viable options to do so were Sam (girl next door) and Louise (Stepford). Blake said he had no idea what Sam was up to in that anonymous call interview. I bet he decided then and there to run for the hills away from anything scandalous (in the specific case of the girl not having a partying reputation or anything related to what he has been in. The double standard to be sure, but still he wanted the wholesome image). He went from wanting to be a part of a family (Sam) to thinking it may all be fake (his statement on Sam having different priorities) to him wanting to wine and fine dine with Louise. I said before that Blake going on the show, selling his car and house and looking to make a move indicated he saw TBAU as a chance to start a totally different life for himself. No longer Blake, owner of Alpha Male, and dating topless waitresses, bikini models, and the like. He wanted the image of wholesomeness. If he had doubts painted into his mind about Sam being that picture of wholesomeness I can see him easily reaching out to Louise since she offers him Stepford. If she is pregnant that throws my theory out. But I don't believe it is as simple as producers forcing him to propose to Sam and him wanting to break it off. I believe he changed his mind post-FRC after he heard about Sam partying and whatnot and those doubts were confirmed with the anonymous call (he was just looking to justify his doubts).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:51 am

And there we have it, folks. Blake Garvey himself letting us know that we will hear a true love story concerning him and Louise. (He also deleted his earlier tweet about the rumours regarding him and Lisa being pregnant and him being with Louise... we have SC of that upthread).

His PR team is working hard. Money coaxes them out of hiding every time. 

https://twitter.com/BlakeGarvey
The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 57 10384836_10204199346017735_2669349642201771765_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:29 pm

Glad he realized his mistake so early on and went for his heart's choice, like Jason did. On the show Blake's mind and heart were clouded by so very, little time with each and every girl and the tricky producers. They do know how to put doubts in the contestants minds. The first bachelor didn't propose and I believe the production team really wanted/needed a proposal at the end. So many US Bachelors have stated they felt a pressure to propose, no doubt the same happened in Au.
With only like 25 hours in total with each and every one of the last four girls, it's easy to be confused. This show is far from dating someone in real life.

I hope people can be happy for Blake and Louise, they did what their hearts told them to do. I always support love! sign heart "Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind! Always." JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:07 pm

Glow worm wrote:Glad he realized his mistake so early on and went for his heart's choice, like Jason did.  On the show Blake's mind and heart were clouded by so very, little time with each and every girl and the tricky producers. They do know how to put doubts in the contestants minds. The first bachelor didn't propose and I believe the production team really wanted/needed a proposal at the end. So many US Bachelors have stated they felt a pressure to propose, no doubt the same happened in Au.
With only like 25 hours in total with each and every one of the last four girls, it's easy to be confused. This show is far from dating someone in real life.

I hope people can be happy for Blake and Louise, they did what their hearts told them to do. I always support love!   sign heart "Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind! Always." JMHO

I agree

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by treatmom4 Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:26 pm

Glow worm wrote:Glad he realized his mistake so early on and went for his heart's choice, like Jason did.  On the show Blake's mind and heart were clouded by so very, little time with each and every girl and the tricky producers. They do know how to put doubts in the contestants minds. The first bachelor didn't propose and I believe the production team really wanted/needed a proposal at the end. So many US Bachelors have stated they felt a pressure to propose, no doubt the same happened in Au.

I hope people can be happy for Blake and Louise, they did what their hearts told them to do. I always support love!   sign heart "Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind! Always." JMHO

Thank you! I agree with and appreciate your  comments. I was getting frustrated with all the negative comments but was unsure how to address them without offending. Why must we always assume the worst about people we truly do not know and state assumptions and opinions as if they are fact? Anyway.... Smiley clapping!

treatmom4

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

I agree

:yes: The whole point of the show is an opportunity to meet a potential mate he otherwise would never encounter. I thought his final 3 were all great in their own way and as you said the timeline doesn't allow for truly getting to know "enough" about each woman and mesh that with his own long term vision. If, after the fact, Blake and Louise feel they have potential as a couple then that's great. Smiley Of course it put Sam in an uncomfortable position but that's life. Better to have ended it as quickly as he did.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:52 pm

treatmom4 wrote:

I hope people can be happy for Blake and Louise, they did what their hearts told them to do. I always support love!   sign heart "Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind! Always." JMHO[/

Thank you! I agree with and appreciate your  comments. I was getting frustrated with all the negative comments but was unsure how to address them without offending. Why must we always assume the worst about people we truly do not know and state assumptions and opinions as if they are fact? Anyway.... Smiley clapping!
:hidingchair I am definitely guilty of becoming negative. My apologies to you all, caught up in the emotions or not, it is undeserved. No need to worry about offending at all by giving your opinion on negativity Smiley It is always good to be reminded to be kind and think the best of people, even the one's we know personally, let alone those we don't, and I am thankful to be reminded on here! hearthumbsup  

All in all, it was without a doubt one of the cleanest breakups there has been, considering TB franchise. Other than the show itself, Blake didn't sleep with Sam, and he didn't try to pretend and as you ladies stated, he gave up on pretending really quickly considering the ramifications that he knew he would have. In the end, there is just more humiliation rather than heartbreak and that is a really good thing when looking at the big picture. I have struggled so much concerning Blake and his evasiveness, but considering he has ventured into an unknown and something few, if any, of us have experience dealing with (the show or the post media onslaught) I can say that he seems to be handling it as best he can and probably better than most would in that situation. There is always going to be money and some fame regarding these types of shows, at least Blake and Louise can get something more lasting than that with each other. Even though I really wish he had chosen Louise as his F1, I understand life is not entirely scripted (pun intended) or goes to plan and it is always best to correct an error sooner rather than later. I wish them all the best and that they can have less negativity (from myself included). All deserve to find happiness and love... 
heartglasses
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by treatmom4 Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:49 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
treatmom4 wrote:

I hope people can be happy for Blake and Louise, they did what their hearts told them to do. I always support love!   sign heart "Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind! Always." JMHO[/

:hidingchair I am definitely guilty of becoming negative. My apologies to you all, caught up in the emotions or not, it is undeserved. No need to worry about offending at all by giving your opinion on negativity Smiley It is always good to be reminded to be kind and think the best of people, even the one's we know personally, let alone those we don't, and I am thankful to be reminded on here! hearthumbsup  

All in all, it was without a doubt one of the cleanest breakups there has been, considering TB franchise. Other than the show itself, Blake didn't sleep with Sam, and he didn't try to pretend and as you ladies stated, he gave up on pretending really quickly considering the ramifications that he knew he would have. In the end, there is just more humiliation rather than heartbreak and that is a really good thing when looking at the big picture. I have struggled so much concerning Blake and his evasiveness, but considering he has ventured into an unknown and something few, if any, of us have experience dealing with (the show or the post media onslaught) I can say that he seems to be handling it as best he can and probably better than most would in that situation. There is always going to be money and some fame regarding these types of shows, at least Blake and Louise can get something more lasting than that with each other. Even though I really wish he had chosen Louise as his F1, I understand life is not entirely scripted (pun intended) or goes to plan and it is always best to correct an error sooner rather than later. I wish them all the best and that they can have less negativity (from myself included). All deserve to find happiness and love... 
heartglasses
Awww...Allaboutlove, such nice comments.  Smiley   I know you were so disappointed in Blake and Sam's breakup/ non fairytale ending ....and you seemed to be such a romantic at heart. It is nice to see you a little "more about love" again hee hee

treatmom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:06 pm

I have to agree, I have been negative. But I am really struggling to find any happiness for them. I think if Blake had chosen Louise to start with I would have been rapt, she is a sweet girl. What I don't agree with is the last few weeks with the three girls. Sam was made to expose herself emotionally and to a certain extent Louise andLisa too. I just can't dismiss the fact that sam was proposed to. She was led to believe that she was getting married, something that she obviously invested in. I realise there are contracts and producers and we only see a smidge of what really happened, but gosh, Blake is an adult, if he was unsure, why propose? From what I can see he turned off when the cameras turned off. From what I read, Sam still doesn't have a solid explanation, and neither of them have returned her calls (I hope one of them did prior to the story breaking). So what now. I believe we will see Blake and Louise constantly dressed in whites and pastels, telling us the truth, but I'm not so sure. What is for certain is that the show portrayed a very different story. I would have been surprised if Sam or infact Lisa were sent home ahead of Louise. So something just doesn't add up. Sure Sam will be fine but what a way to get there. As for Blake saying Australia deserves the truth, how are we honestly supposed to believe him after the stuff that's come out of his mouth post production. Time and time again he has tripped himself up with his lies. Rant over
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:28 pm

Is it possible that they led him to believe Sam would definitely accept his proposal where as Louise wouldn't, because for whatever reason (Was she the favourite according to the fans?) they wanted this to happen? Blake thinking he has to choose someone, choose Sam because that's what he was led to believe.

Going back to what he said, paraphrasing, he felt awful for letting the other girls go, his heart was broken, maybe he was referring how he felt about letting Louise go. I'm wondering if in fact he wanted to choose Louise, but was led to believe she wouldn't accept his proposal. I just can't think of any reason why the franchise would purposely want this to happen.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:37 pm

It's always the show's fault. Well, I disagree. And I have never been a fan of Jason after that fiasco of his season, and that's coming from someone that was hoping he'd be the lead. I really feel for people like Sam and Lisa that will yet again get the shaft.

His 'true love'? Yeah, whatever.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:39 pm

atem wrote:It's always the show's fault. Well, I disagree. And I have never been a fan of Jason after that fiasco of his season, and that's coming from someone that was hoping he'd be the lead.  I really feel for people like Sam and Lisa that will yet again get the shaft.

His 'true love'?  Yeah, whatever.

Why do you think he did this atem?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

+35
eirekay
notarose
Wendy
alanacafe
Sprite
bacheliar
Tania27
Kashathediva
Gina
Floss
ellmack