SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 4 - Oct 9 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 4 - Oct 9 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 4 - Oct 9 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:08 pm

see2love wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
atem wrote:

Sorry, but I don't get why would they do that?  That's a drastic change.  
Tuesday and Thursday( next week each have a new episode, then the following week is one 2 hr episode.I don't know beyond that or if there are even repeat episodes for the Thursday.
Oh wow, I thought it all moves to only Tuesdays
Like I said, don't know if the Thursday one is repeat as all the tv guide on my cable network says is new but no real description for Thursday...Tuesday they were talking about the Toronto epi.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 4 - Oct 9 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 4 - Oct 9 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:10 pm

I checked what is posted on Tuesday but they don't say anything about what is happening or where they are. Just a blanket statement about a man dating multiple women...the Canadian version of the American show. They might change that when it get closer to the day. The calendar doesn't go to next Thursday...it will tomorrow and will check to see if it is a repeat.

Do we know how many episodes there are? They go to Toronto and still have to go to Italy. If the show two weeks from now is two hours, do we know if it is a 2 hour show or 2 episodes...each one hour...right after the other? WTA and the finale?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:17 pm

No real sleuthing to get from the preview for the next episode.

Hopefully, they goof up and put the Italy RC diaries up.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:26 pm

I know I missed the first 30 minutes (I'll watch when they replay it in a couple of hours) but I still just don't see how he can pick anyone but April. If he did pick someone else, I wouldn't be too happy if I were his F1.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:33 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I know I missed the first 30 minutes (I'll watch when they replay it in a couple of hours) but I still just don't see how he can pick anyone but April. If he did pick someone else, I wouldn't be too happy if I were his F1.
I think April is getting Whitney's edit from season 1...heat but not the F1. I still am not counting out Trish. Something has to happen at some time for her to still be in the F4 as we feel she is.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:38 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I know I missed the first 30 minutes (I'll watch when they replay it in a couple of hours) but I still just don't see how he can pick anyone but April. If he did pick someone else, I wouldn't be too happy if I were his F1.
I think April is getting Whitney's edit from season 1...heat but not the F1.  I still am not counting out Trish.  Something has to happen at some time for her to still be in the F4 as we feel she is.

While I see the heat, I also see that he is genuinely into her and not just physically attracted to her. Heck, they haven't even made out yet. It's just my personal opinion, but I didn't see him connect with Trisha tonight besides the making out in the ocean. If anything, I'd be more inclined to call that heat. I thought Tim looked and sounded more into Lisa and Sachelle last week than he did with Trisha tonight, but that's just my opinion.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:39 pm

Sprite wrote:I checked what is posted on Tuesday but they don't say anything about what is happening or where they are. Just a blanket statement about a man dating multiple women...the Canadian version of the American show. They might change that when it get closer to the day. The calendar doesn't go to next Thursday...it will tomorrow and will check to see if it is a repeat.

Do we know how many episodes there are? They go to Toronto and still have to go to Italy. If the show two weeks from now is two hours, do we know if it is a 2 hour show or 2 episodes...each one hour...right after the other? WTA and the finale?
I have a dvr machine from Shaw Cable and you can look up to 2 weeks in advance. Next week are 1 hr epis and then the following week is a straight 2 hr epi.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:52 pm

So Rileigh and Natalie left tonight?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:48 pm

nutty1 wrote:So Rileigh and Natalie left tonight?

Yes.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:50 pm

Finally got to watch it. Natalie needed to go, so not right for Tim. She only lives an hour or so away from Toronto, so I can see why it was easy to bring her to the hotel to add some more drama to the season. She's going to embarrass herself next week. Not cool for a teacher IMO Also noticed that Tim's kiss with Dom was pretty steamy and that when he kissed Kaylynn he barely opened his mouth. He's over her and is avoiding her freak out when she doesn't get arose.

Noticed before they went swimming with the sharks that Tim was never farther away from April than about 2 inches laugh out loud then that scene in the water with her was very romantic... even though sharks were right there!! scary stuff. Another week that I'm convinced she's F1. Wonder why we didn't get any time with them on the swing? is this the producers attempt at "hiding" her??

I like Lisa even less this weekend. She's got no filter and needs to shut her mouth and stop being so rude. I agree with April, she's mean. I hate people like that who say whatever's on their mind, even if it's hurtful. She's got no tact whatsoever. And sooo friggin phony when she runs to hug Natalie after all the trash talk about her :vomit:

Can't wait to see Tim and April's 1/1 next week in TO.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:45 am

^^^^ Pretty much agree 100% with your post.

Actually, I thought this episode was a waste of time and pretty boring.

Look forward to seeing April's 1 on 1 date.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:50 am

Ash2214 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
I think April is getting Whitney's edit from season 1...heat but not the F1.  I still am not counting out Trish.  Something has to happen at some time for her to still be in the F4 as we feel she is.

While I see the heat, I also see that he is genuinely into her and not just physically attracted to her. Heck, they haven't even made out yet. It's just my personal opinion, but I didn't see him connect with Trisha tonight besides the making out in the ocean. If anything, I'd be more inclined to call that heat. I thought Tim looked and sounded more into Lisa and Sachelle last week than he did with Trisha tonight, but that's just my opinion.

Totally agree. It's more than just lust. Dominique was lust. It was a moment. He went for it and then wondered if there is anything more there. With April it is more than lust. Yes, he finds her very attractive, but he is also watching what she is doing and how she is reacting even when he is surrounded by other women. He said tonight that he can see how things could be with her. He hasn't said that about anyone. Also, from the preview, it seems she gets a date in his home town...to further assess their compatibility in real life.

Editing didn't show us anything of April's time with Tim tonight...or his time alone with Trish...except for that make out kiss in the ocean. They edited both out for a reason. If, as we suspect, they are F1 and F2, I think they don't want us to see how they are with Tim because it would be too obvious. One he is into and the other, not so much. I got nothing from Tim's talk with Trish before he gave her the rose. Yes, they had a nice talk, but there was no chemistry. Even that kiss in the ocean seemed staged. He has to sell that there is another possibility other than April.

I am getting more and more of a SeanCat vibe from Tim and April. That is who he is into. That is who he is protective of. That is who he keeps an eye on. While he likes the others, I just don't get any kind of real connection from anyone else. The US producers had Tierra do a whole lot of crazy to distract viewers from Cat...and even then, it was obvious to many experienced sluethers. I suspect that is why Natalie is brought back...to distract and deflect. That is why the drama with Lisa is starting to pick up. I suspect that is also why we were shown previews of April asking to go home. (Cat had a similar incident after Leslie was sent home.) All serve to deflect from April as the F1. I just don't see it with anyone else. I will be very surprised if it is anyone else. Plus that picture of him carving the pumpkin...that is the look he has when he talks about April on the screen. He will need one hell of a 180 to make me believe it is anyone else.

I am wondering, based on how she has been edited thus far, if Trish is the one he takes to the end because she is not as emotionally invested as say a Sachelle or Kaylynn? Trish is getting to do a lot of the narration, but it is not emotionally invested. It is more matter of fact, sarcastic. As we have often seen, the lead takes their F1 and someone who they know will not be as emotionally invested and lets those others that he had more of a connection with, but knows they will not pick, go so they don't get hurt anymore than can be helped?

Last edited by Sprite on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:59 am; edited 2 times in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 4 - Oct 9 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+14
Metronomy
RizBiz
jojo47
Brill
northernviewer