SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 5 - Oct 14 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 5 - Oct 14 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 5 - Oct 14 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:04 am

bachfann123 wrote:I just watched Lisa's week 5 video no no she was REALLY drunk no way she is F1 #TeamApril clapping!

did you read the other girl's comments about how she was pretty drunk and fell asleep under the coffee table?? Rolling Eyes Kaylynn has one kind of issues... but Lisa has her own kind. Bet she's a mean drunk.... cuz she sure can be a b!tch when she's sober.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 5 - Oct 14 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 5 - Oct 14 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:48 am

Thanks bachfann and nv. I haven't seen those yet. Again, although I think Lisa is funny at times, she's not the type I see Tim choosing. This just proves it for me although I wouldn't be surprised if she's kept F3F4 for the drama of it all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:36 pm

northernviewer wrote:
bachfann123 wrote:I just watched Lisa's week 5 video no no she was REALLY drunk no way she is F1 #TeamApril clapping!

did you read the other girl's comments about how she was pretty drunk and fell asleep under the coffee table??  Rolling Eyes   Kaylynn has one kind of issues... but Lisa has her own kind.  Bet she's a mean drunk.... cuz she sure can be a b!tch when she's sober.

It's pretty surprising that Bach Canada didn't show us any of that. While so drunk, she supposedly went off on Tim about Natalie. That would have been fun to see! giggling  With the US version, we would have gotten previews of that scene from Day 1. :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:05 pm

grace8136 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

did you read the other girl's comments about how she was pretty drunk and fell asleep under the coffee table??  Rolling Eyes   Kaylynn has one kind of issues... but Lisa has her own kind.  Bet she's a mean drunk.... cuz she sure can be a b!tch when she's sober.

It's pretty surprising that Bach Canada didn't show us any of that. While so drunk, she supposedly went off on Tim about Natalie. That would have been fun to see! giggling  With the US version, we would have gotten previews of that scene from Day 1. :Nod:

Ya, that's pretty juicy stuff for some Bach drama :yes: I have a feeling that's when April said the VO about him keeping the wrong girl as she did say in her diary that nat should have stayed and Lisa left. I'm quite sure she's gone this week though.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:54 pm

Don't we have only proof of April, Trish, and Sachelle having a HTD?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:06 pm

atem wrote:Don't we have only proof of April, Trish, and Sachelle having a HTD?  

Yes and if I had to guess, Kaylynn gets the other one. Judging by some SC's, I'd be surprised if Lisa gets a rose at the rose ceremony in tomorrow's episode.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 5 - Oct 14 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+15
newfiegirl
Sprite
AllAboutLove
Ash2214
timfan