SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 5 - Oct 14 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 5 - Oct 14 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 5 - Oct 14 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:44 pm

Sprite wrote:
4health wrote:

Also, if April isn't the F1 and say it is Trish why would she have issue with watching back the 5 episodes.  They lived this and know what they signed up for.   Trish, Lisa, Sachelle and Kaylynn if any of them are F1 already witnessed Tim & April in the water, Kaylynn making out in front of them.  Trish's kissing scene in the water was pretty hot in my opinion so if the preview is showing that Trish's get a special gift from Tim then (wait to see) then April just might have a problem with that when she is watching back.      I am still on the fence with calling a F1 right now.   Plus it doesn't make sleuthing very fun when most the posts are all about this great love with April.    I am this way even if my favorite is the F1 I love to figure things out.  

I can't remember, did Brad have one of those glamour dates like they do in the US version where the girl gets all gussied up with a special wardrobe and jewels? Maybe that is what that "special gift" is all about?
Yes, he did in Epi 2 where they went to the Empress Hotel in Victoria Harbour.  Don't know about jewelery though..

ETA
Yes, just went back to an old blog that I found and yes, there was a designer dress sent to the mansion for her and when Brad arrived, he gave her a necklace to wear.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 5 - Oct 14 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 5 - Oct 14 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:28 am

^^ Thanks Auntie. I knew someone would know.

To me a Cinderella date makes the most sense with regard to giving Trish a gift. We have not seen much interaction with them so why would he give her a gift? Never mind that it would be a dead giveaway. I don't recall a lead ever giving anyone a gift other than on this type of date. Anyone else recall?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:32 am

Sprite wrote:^^ Thanks Auntie. I knew someone would know.

To me a Cinderella date makes the most sense with regard to giving Trish a gift. We have not seen much interaction with them so why would he give her a gift? Never mind that it would be a dead giveaway. I don't recall a lead ever giving anyone a gift other than on this type of date. Anyone else recall?

cant' recall any specifics, but I think small things have been bought, souvenir type things in markets on islands.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:43 am

Again, with this being a new franchise with only one season history, who knows. Again, as I have stated in another post(or two) that it's been made abundantly clear in interviews that this franchise is one onto it's own..meaning, they are differrent producers, editors, different production companies and their own way for doing things so with that in mind, we have only one season to compare things to. Another thing to keep in mind is that there are interviews where it has been said that Tim has spent more time with the women than we are ever privy to such as travelling together, spending time together outside of filming, just like in season one when Brad said that he spent days around the mansion with the women when not on dates just trying to get to know them.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:55 am

Aunties_Love wrote:

Again, with this being a new franchise with only one season history, who knows.  Again, as I have stated in another post(or two) that it's been made abundantly clear in interviews that this franchise is one onto it's own..meaning, they are differrent producers, editors, different production companies and their own way for doing things so with that in mind, we have only one season to compare things to.  Another thing to keep in mind is that there are interviews where it has been said that Tim has spent more time with the women than we are ever privy to such as travelling together, spending time together outside of filming, just like in season one when Brad said that he spent days around the mansion with the women when not on dates just trying to get to know them.

yes it's a new set of producers, but it still follows the same basic formula. It's being changed up somewhat, but still follows the same basic structure, so comparing things like expensive gifts to one and not others is just a common sense thing, not about which country is producing it.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:57 am

Even on Cinderella dates, didn't the girl have to give the jewels back at the end of the night?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:08 am

richmondrose wrote:Even on Cinderella dates, didn't the girl have to give the jewels back at the end of the night?

No, I think they get to keep them, but they all know that the gift is from production. It would be quite different if say on April and Tim's date, she comes back with a pair of diamond earrings that Tim stopped and bought her. That would be really uncool on a show like this.

And when you think of April's date, it was really quite lame for a Bach date...a motorcycle ride and a game of pool?? not very exciting compared to many dates, but it had tons of emotional and personal undertones to it. Wonder if the pool was to get April to talk about her father? wonder if she did eventually talk about him to Tim??

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:10 am

northernviewer wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Again, with this being a new franchise with only one season history, who knows.  Again, as I have stated in another post(or two) that it's been made abundantly clear in interviews that this franchise is one onto it's own..meaning, they are differrent producers, editors, different production companies and their own way for doing things so with that in mind, we have only one season to compare things to.  Another thing to keep in mind is that there are interviews where it has been said that Tim has spent more time with the women than we are ever privy to such as travelling together, spending time together outside of filming, just like in season one when Brad said that he spent days around the mansion with the women when not on dates just trying to get to know them.

yes it's a new set of producers, but it still follows the same basic formula.  It's being changed up somewhat, but still follows the same basic structure, so comparing things like expensive gifts to one and not others is just a common sense thing, not about which country is producing it.
Well the Bachelor Canada producers from season one(the same ones are in season 2) didn't follow the producing, editing and other rules of Bach usa and that is the point that needs to be kept in mind.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:13 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

yes it's a new set of producers, but it still follows the same basic formula.  It's being changed up somewhat, but still follows the same basic structure, so comparing things like expensive gifts to one and not others is just a common sense thing, not about which country is producing it.
Well the Bachelor Canada producers from season one(the same ones are in season 2) didn't follow the producing, editing and other rules of Bach usa and that is the point that needs to be kept in mind.

Oh, I keep it in mind... you're preaching to the choir because I always comment on the difference in how they are producing the show, but it's still following a franchise structure, with a few minor adjustments... mostly in how it's edited.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:27 am

Aunties_Love wrote:

Yes, he spent more time with everyone, but that doesn't mean he would give someone jewellery at this stage in the game. It would be on par with Ben going skinny dipping with Courtney. Dead give away. I can see buying someone trinkets as they are visiting markets on a typical tourist type date, but gold jewellery? I don't think so. My money is on a Cinderella date with jewellery conveniently provided by Michael Hill.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:28 am

northernviewer wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

Oh, I keep it in mind... you're preaching to the choir because I always comment on the difference in how they are producing the show, but it's still following a franchise structure, with a few minor adjustments... mostly in how it's edited.
ok, well I can see what I am saying isn't getting me anywhere...time to move on. Maybe I should just stick to sleuthing cause I may be better at it.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:00 am

I just watched Lisa's week 5 video no no she was REALLY drunk no way she is F1 #TeamApril clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 5 - Oct 14 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+15
newfiegirl
Sprite
AllAboutLove
Ash2214
timfan