SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 5 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by motheroffive Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:05 pm

She answered on IG that it is Jess in Midnight. Not on their website.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 5 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:20 pm

Well I just asked her if it was sold out. Perhaps I should ask the brand too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:14 pm

Just a guess, but I have a feeling lots of the posts on The Green Plate Club IG account over the next 3 weeks will be things Catherine made for dinner as part of Sean's challenge. And then add on whatever lean protein he's allowed at that meal.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:45 pm

Status quo in Lowe-ville

@clmgiudici: Back to the old Wire Smiley @SeanLowe09

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:45 pm

^Lol. Back to the norm and I'm sure they wouldn't have it any other way.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:42 am

motheroffive wrote:She answered on IG that it is Jess in Midnight. Not on their website.

It's been added to the website now.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:01 am

lipsis wrote:Lol Too many SFvsSTL games for me!

Tell me about it ... duh
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:26 am

@clmgiudici: Let's get this day started right! Smiley

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:29 pm

catherinegiudici: I'd like to think she got it from her mama. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:53 pm

Thought this was funny. Gotcha!

@Tannert205: “@Jill_Q: That awkmoment when you see @SeanLowe09 and Catherine at TraderJoe's and they see you...trying to take a selfie. With them in it”

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:00 pm

^^ they are probably used to it! laugh out loud

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:34 pm

@clmgiudici: Gotta pretend it's a SUGAR high to fully get into character to sing Habits by Tove Lo...

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

+21
chloep
StacyNor
Baygirl
provenceguy
LoveGodTheMost