SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:22 am

Ash2214 wrote:According to April's blog, she had breakfast with Tim one morning at sunrise. Obviously, the other girls could have been there, but no one else mentioned it in their blog, so I'm not sure if it was just an April thing or not.

Of course, they cut that out.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:59 am

I've been wondering what nationality April was, and in her video message home she says hello to Opa and Yaya, which is German and Greek. I definitely see the Greek in her.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:03 am

Wow! What did I just watch? 

If that was not the most obviously scripted episode in any TB franchise history I don't know what is. LOL. I was scoffing at everything, from beginning to end, it was so painful to watch. No wonder I thought this thing was over from day one. Either Tim is a complete douche or he had to act from his last date when he took April to meet his bf and bf-fiance. He said that he saw his parents then too and they knew from his smile that he was going to be juuuust fine. Haha. No wonder they had to keep Lisa. This whole thing would have ended Ep5. 

So my prediction is he is either a complete douche and no one wants him or he is so genuine about April it was over before it even began with anyone else.

I know, I know. No one likes this kind of speculation and it makes it boring and whatnot. But Tim's body language, his eyes... there was zero intensity with ANY of the girls. He looked totally checked out and half asleep with them all, even Trisha. The only time his eyes have lit up is with April, go check out the SC of him standing with her at his most life-changing spot in TO and where he gives April the rose and toasts looking at her. Everything he did in this episode was so going-through-the-motions, to me. 

I wouldn't be surprised if all the girls (or most of them) already knew that April was the one and the production team said, hey we need to make a show so just repeat after us (they do fly on planes together). 

There was zero substance to anything. Even Trish's date was just airy fairy. Tim said what he said about being scared to get hurt but he didn't direct those words at her. He didn't even touch her when she kissed him. It just looked so awkward. In fact, he looked awkward throughout the whole episode. Every shot looked like they were doing it for the second, third, fourth time. The whole kissing at the bar thing seems so obviously not true. Lisa's instagram she has the words "Resident Villain" on her profile and she is getting along with ALL the girls and vice-versa. I think she was hired for the drama and the girl's are trying to figure it all out or were in on it, or something. Sachelle looked like she was half smiling! when she told Tim about. I just cracked up laughing because she looked like she was about to crack up laughing and it was so, so scripted looking.

And where is the SC of April sitting behind Tim on a vespa??? Didn't see that. It obviously happens that we won't since the last time we saw him with April, Tim took her to his life-changing spot and introduced her to his best friend and met with his parents (who knows if alone or with him) and he said the smile on his face let them know he had found something for real aka would be juuust fine. In fact, everything we read in the blogs that is positive relates back to April. All of it.

Lol... poor things have to make a show and I wonder if April was kept in the dark so her emotions would be real and freaked out as we see in Moorea? It explains why she is so upset in Moorea... Lisa may or may not be there too for that kind of reaction, or it could be family related or just the show. Would suck if Tim had to play the game and keep April in the dark towards the end. He probably would have to though because there would be no show otherwise. If April is F1 (barring her leaving) then this whole thing was over Ep5 and Tim just doing what he can to give the producers some emotion regarding the other girls.

Will wait until next episode... in the meantime, if anything, this episode just confirmed that this thing was over from the start and Tim is either a douche or totally marrying someone named Brockman.

Until then... I will sleuth away for the joy of it all Smiley

Disclaimer: everything stated is imho

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:31 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:12 am

Like other's have posted, if Lisa sticks around I can see April questioning what she is doing there if Tim is keeping Lisa.

If he's ok with a F5 at the time, making out with someone else, does that mean it's ok for him post show to do the same? That's how I would feel.

Therefore I think he lets Sachelle go and Lisa is F3 and this happens after the RC. Do we actually see April say she wants to leave or is it in a V/O?

Also, I didn't quite get what Lisa said to Tim, she said she did the two cheek kiss, then what? I got interrupted and missed it.

I ask, because during the park preview, he asks what really happened, and when Sachelle was telling him about Lisa, he said in an PI that it's a different story than what he was told. Which makes me wonder why he kept Lisa knowing Sachelle's story didn't jive with Lisa's.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:31 am

northernviewer wrote:was just watching the video diaries and question of the weeks - Tim's background for all 6 episodes were him wearing the same shirt with same purple background. so those were all done at the same time.  The ones for the girls were done during the week of the date, so Tim doing them too must have been an afterthought   The purple ones are very similar to the Ep 1 diaries, so I'm wondering if they did up a few images there for use with a green screen to do PI's in later episodes, and that's why the ones last week were 2 different backgrounds of purple scenes.  
The ITM's of Tim tonight were with the "library" or books background as it was for the women though.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:38 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
northernviewer wrote:was just watching the video diaries and question of the weeks - Tim's background for all 6 episodes were him wearing the same shirt with same purple background. so those were all done at the same time.  The ones for the girls were done during the week of the date, so Tim doing them too must have been an afterthought   The purple ones are very similar to the Ep 1 diaries, so I'm wondering if they did up a few images there for use with a green screen to do PI's in later episodes, and that's why the ones last week were 2 different backgrounds of purple scenes.  
The ITM's of Tim tonight were with the "library" or books background as it was for the women though.

there was definitely some purple ones last night, I'll have to go back to see how many and who were in them. Above I was talking mostly about the Questions of the week that they do on the City tv site.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:41 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Like other's have posted, if Lisa sticks around I can see April questioning what she is doing there if Tim is keeping Lisa.

If he's ok with a F5 at the time, making out with someone else, does that mean it's ok for him post show to do the same? That's how I would feel.

Therefore I think he lets Sachelle go and Lisa is F3 and this happens after the RC. Do we actually see April say she wants to leave or is it in a V/O?

Also, I didn't quite get what Lisa said to Tim, she said she did the two cheek kiss, then what? I got interrupted and missed it.

I ask, because during the park preview, he asks what really happened, and when Sachelle was telling him about Lisa, he said in an PI that it's a different story than what he was told. Which makes me wonder why he kept Lisa knowing Sachelle's story didn't jive with Lisa's.
She said that she did the 2 cheek kiss then the guy kissed her. Where as listening to Sachelle, it was obviously more than a quick kiss and done as Lisa went back for more. I got the feeling from hearing the other girls talk, they too saw more than a simple kiss.

I saw a lot more in Tim's and Trisha's date than others are thinking. To me, it seemed like Tim was really into the date so who knows. I saw him initiating contact between them. She is also the only one whose hand he kisses and really likes entertwining their arms and hands in any way possible. As I think you said or at least questioned tonight GA, could their date of been that much of a game changer for him too considering that he said that it was very surprising, romantic and he was totally happy and comfortable around her(those last things he actually told her versus it being an ITM) The other thing that I noticed is that he was hands on with her tonight more than I have seen him be with her before...

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:45 am

northernviewer wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

there was definitely some purple ones last night, I'll have to go back to see how many and who were in them.  Above I was talking mostly about the Questions of the week that they do on the City tv site.
Well, I guess I am totally wrong again. I tried to pay extra attention to the ITM's tonight on Trisha`s date and I really thought that Tim`s ITM`s were all with the books background.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:49 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

there was definitely some purple ones last night, I'll have to go back to see how many and who were in them.  Above I was talking mostly about the Questions of the week that they do on the City tv site.
Well, I guess I am totally wrong again.  I tried to pay extra attention to the ITM's tonight on Trisha`s date and I really thought that Tim`s ITM`s were all with the books background.

I'll go and check soon, but I'm pretty sure I even made note of it in my comments last night. Real busy today, but hope to check on my next "coffee brea" haha

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:51 am

northernviewer wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

Well, I guess I am totally wrong again.  I tried to pay extra attention to the ITM's tonight on Trisha`s date and I really thought that Tim`s ITM`s were all with the books background.

I'll go and check soon, but I'm pretty sure I even made note of it in my comments last night.  Real busy today, but hope to check on my next "coffee brea" haha
Well, I am kind of on nights right now as hubs is home from work so going to be back later...hope to watch it again and check it out more.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:03 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I'll go and check soon, but I'm pretty sure I even made note of it in my comments last night.  Real busy today, but hope to check on my next "coffee brea" haha
Well, I am kind of on nights right now as hubs is home from work so going to be back later...hope to watch it again and check it out more.

I'm packing to move and check the site now and again as a break Hugesmile

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:32 am

atem wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:According to April's blog, she had breakfast with Tim one morning at sunrise. Obviously, the other girls could have been there, but no one else mentioned it in their blog, so I'm not sure if it was just an April thing or not.

Of course, they cut that out.  

I'd guess this is the missing SC on the motorcycle. I'd say that's significant and wonder what the other girls thought about that.

If I was Sachelle, I would have given him back his rose and left when he picked Lisa. She told him she was so upset she couldn't sleep over it. Clearly, if he cared about Sachelle he would have eliminated Lisa after that conversation. It was a slap in the face to her to keep Lisa.

I do think Lisa will be the reason that April has her break down in Moorea. I'm with rr, Lisa may be the F1. :shocked!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+15
newfiegirl
AllAboutLove
Aunties_Love
Maddy
nutty1